Full moon in Scorpio, rebirth anyone? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Happy full moon Scorpios and Taureans too, as it's all happening during your sign.
Enjoy the in depth, rebirth energies of this powerful full moon that can reach deeper than any others into the hidden corners of our psyches...

A rebirth for some, deep revelations for others and with a twist for all of us, as Venus conjuncts Uranus bringing the element of shock or surprise to our lives...

If you have got this far into the full moon without too many confrontations or mishaps then you are doing well and are probably making the most of the strong energies for getting things done.

I have been on a bit of a mission myself and so far so good for domestic matters and anyone doing any dumping or blaming, or for that matter dying. (It is a rebirth moon after all).

This full moon falls towards at 27 degrees Scorpio so anyone born around that time, or any of us with planets near that point should be reaching some sort of cathartic point in our lives.

This is the best time to sort out those shadow aspects of self and bring them into the light where they could do a lot more good than harm despite our fears and phobias.

Venus in Taurus is conjunct Uranus which could bring some fun and games for that sign, along with the full moon in their relationship zone. This can be a sudden separation or a sudden attraction with the element of uncertainty about it concerning how long it will last.

So either something could end or something dynamic could begin that will get us out of our comfort zones for a while, especially if we are Taureans, Aquarians, Librans or Scorpios. It could bring some sudden news about money or an unexpected gift.

Anyone could turn up out of the blue or something quite unexpected could occur for any of us, wherever this aspect falls in our birth chart.

In the full moon build up , the Sun was conjunct Sedna.
Sedna is a new outer planet named after the Inuit Goddess who after as a human being betrayed and killed by her father, became an immortal, the goddess of the ocean and the caretaker of humanity and this planet.

Sedna is connected to the 25,770 cycle in the evolution of this planet, or at least the evolution of humanity on this planet, and to understand her we must expand our consciousness today in the same fashion that our ancestors in the 1790s had to expand their consciousness when Uranus was discovered.

Sedna is very much about not being a victim no matter what and rising out of darkness to the light, getting ourselves out of any self imposed rut and not imposing limits on what we are or can achieve using out own Goddess energy within.

Especially Taureans, but the Sun is involved so we can all delve into our own hidden depths to find strengths we did not imagine that we had.

So the full moon energy goes well with this aspect.
Other aspects are also in tune with the in depth energies of Scorpio, including Mercury Taurus trining Pluto in Capricorn which enables us to dig deeper into our mental resources for information we may need and for more understanding of self and others, to help us make the most of this full moon of change and transformation almost upon us now.

Even Jupiter is part or the equation in quincunx to Mercury , Sagittarius to Taurus, helping us expand our horizons and bridge the gap between our basic physical feelings and the outer and deepest inner reaches of our spiritual multidimensional being.Scorpio-Full-Moon.jpg

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Ooooh... a few things fell into place reading this. A few pennies dropped and things made sense.

So glad you wrote about this!

• Thank you!
Reactions: Janne

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
When I'm really intrigued by something it'll sometimes occur to me to ask the Sabian Oracle about it.
When I asked what this full moon was about personally I got a really intriguing answer that seems very much in line with the Sedna piece:

LIBRA 26

AN EAGLE AND A LARGE WHITE DOVE TURNING CONSTANTLY INTO EACH OTHER

This Symbol implies the ability, or the necessity, of being able to integrate the principle of the will (the “Eagle”) with the principle of the emotions (the “White Dove). Being able to bring these two together makes for a much stronger effect on others and the personality is strengthened and given an edge that it otherwise might not have. There may be confusion around whether to use force or love in some situations. Being firm and yet kind, being flexible and yet sure of what you’re doing or where you’re heading keeps one on an even keel. Alternation of these responses will lead to the best solution. Tempering one's will with love and bolstering up one's emotional responses with strength. Cooperation of mind, will, spirit and heart. Being strong and soft. Considering others.

The Caution: Being "all over the place". Not acting for the purpose of a definite outcome. Confusing behavior. Schizophrenia. On one minute, off the next. Changeable behavior.

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
When I'm really intrigued by something it'll sometimes occur to me to ask the Sabian Oracle about it.
When I asked what this full moon was about personally I got a really intriguing answer that seems very much in line with the Sedna piece:

I would say you are spot on with that symbol, not that I know a lot about your situation but the symbols are great. I use them a lot in my question readings. (Horary). My Aust friend and colleague Lynda Hill and her husband did the interpretations of the symbols for the Oracle. Sometimes I can dig even more out of them as I love symbolism.
It may interest you that the symbol for the full moon is "The King of the Faeries approaching his domain". The symbol after the degree of a planet or lunation is used, so this is 28 Scorpio. It means that someone is coming into their own and getting to where they want to go. (And of course it can refer more literally to a person or situation on occasion in a more global sense.)
This one can also picture a situation of "returning home" which means a lot to me as I have been striving for that for a while now and that "returning home" can mean a spiritual and calm place to be within or without.

So it can mean that we are coming into our powerful inner light. This is an example of my adding onto what has been written about it in the Oracle.

And for the negative it could mean an imaginary world where trickery is is afoot or where we are relying too much on a world of fantasy.

I LOVE this stuff !

• Magical
Reactions: Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
As one with her sun in Scorpio, I found the last few days to be quite something - the 5G experience, powerful visions during the Sat. group meditation, more visions today, a faerie ring (mushrooms in a circle) in the back yard, and an electrician who did emergency work on the weekend and did not charge extra.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This one can also picture a situation of "returning home" which means a lot to me as I have been striving for that for a while now and that "returning home" can mean a spiritual and calm place to be within or without.
'Returning home' is a phrase that was ringing around my consciousness a few days ago as a spoken phrase. As a concept it is loaded with meaning for me too.

I think you may have also answered my question for the reading, lol!<3
I hope so.

a faerie ring (mushrooms in a circle) in the back yard
Ooh, I just saw a couple of those around a tree the other day (lucky tree!) and couldn't remember what they were called.
They were unexpected at that time and place so this caught my attention all the more.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Janne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)