Article Full Moon in Gemini tomorrow (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Gemini 3.jpg

This includes my own full moon rant.

As the Moon moves into Gemini to herald the Gemini Full Moon tomorrow, Venus conjuncts Saturn in Capricorn.
A rather sobering effect on a lot of us amongst all the Sagittarian and Gemini hype just now.

The full moon has brought some world tragedies as full moons can do, especially near an eclipse, and being also a very sociable full moon full of excitement for the normal things of life, it is a bit hard to come down to earth to realise we still need to take care even if everything seems to be superficially ok.

I see this effect often amongst human beings as we are a fickle species led by emotions and popular opinion more often than not.
I see this even amongst astrologers who do not value the power of our own beautiful moon, as a lot of heads are out amongst the planets and stars, including mine a lot of the time.

Many of the younger astrologers deny the power of the full moon and eclipses which is a sad thing, as some are very good at what they do and popular, but others tend to listen to them and disregard the very old rules and laws, or get lost in the theory of astrology, not realizing that astrology is reflected in the every day lives of every day people.

And yet like the rest of us they will react to the moons energies in very predictable ways without even realizing it.

The reason this annoys me so much is that those who dabble in astrology have much sway over the astrological community and could do a lot to warn people of the dangers of going into extremely dangerous places when the moon is close to being full, and also near any eclipse. (This is mainly about the two major tragedies in my own country these last few days where people have died.
(End of full moon rant)

Venus conjunct Saturn helps us ground ourselves, get more in touch with the reality and adjust to the same, even if it does mean accepting responsibility for our actions and being a bit vulnerable, as this aspect can cause people to be hardhearted and not show their feelings- close off to others and not express who they are and what they are feeling inside.

It means taking responsibility and acting in a practical manner even if the world around us is a bit crazy .

Its also good for sobering us up when it comes to Christmas spending so we don’t end up totally broke after the big event.

This is a good thing with this crazy Gemini full moon tending to make us want to get too caught up in the Christmas spirit, bringing feelings of generosity and good will to all men.

This full moon can pull us here and there and bring an overload of information so we don’t know who to believe.

The aspect of Saturn/Venus happens in 18 degrees Capricorn which is for me opposite to my Saturn so this is obviously influencing me strongly and I have spent too much money already so this aspect will slow that down and keep me on track.

Capricorns and Taureans, Librans too will feel this one most and those of us with planets or points in 18 degrees of the sign.

On the full moon Pallas will conjunct the Great Attractor in Sagittarius which says it all really. Pallas also is warning us not to believe everything we hear or get too pulled in to all the advertising hype, to keep a steady head and stay balanced in our opinions and also in our actions towards others at this time.
It's always good to give the benefit of the doubt but sometimes we just have to take a stand.

Tomorrow on the full moon which is 6 12 PM in NZ, Mercury in Sag will quincunx Uranus in Taurus, which has a bit of shock value and makes me think again that the eclipse is having an effect early.
This one can bring the unexpected as far as news is concerned on a world scale

But to me it is representing the different factions of people who think in totally different ways , some who believe everything they hear and others who think outside the box. It represents broadening the mind enough to take in other beliefs and opinions to our own and trying to understand the same and work with it.

It’s important to retain our individuality but to consider other ideas and opinions and not judge or speak too soon.

Virgos and Geminis, Aquarians and Taureans, Sagis too will feel the above aspect strongly.

Venus will quintile Chiron on the full moon day, Capricorn to Aries, a quintile being an aspect of empowerment and enhancement, so both these signs will benefit from this aspect as well as Taureans and Librans, as this aspect can bring out your best as far as your talents and abilities are concerned, so you can call on your deeper “knowing”.

I am noticing that the day after the full moon Chiron will station before going direct in Aries.
This is about taking time out to consider what actions can be taken to help people who suffer or to help prevent it in the future, learning from our mistakes and also forgiving those who in their ignorance may cause harm.

Its about empathy and compassion to all and calling on our inner knowing and wisdom to do the right thing by others and to help rather than hinder when there are situations that will always arise on this planet which cause grief and sorrow.

Chiron teaches us to call on our deepest reserves and believe in the core of our spiritual self to provide us with the wisdom and knowledge needed in times of suffering. He also helps us to listen to others who have the power to awaken this within self.

Attachments

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks to you, Janne, you dispel some of the ignorance, and hence mitigate some of the harm caused by it.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Janne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)