Article Full moon in Aquarius (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
full moon 1.jpg

As the Aquarian full moon approaches there are mounting tensions as well as emotional revelations.This one is strong as the ruling planet Uranus went Rx 3 days ago, the same day Jupiter went direct.

This is a powerful time of people shifting pace, changing gears, changing places, and of release for many.
This moon however will bring out some aches and pains, wounds to be healed and much emotion to the surface. The axis is about the heart, our vitality, as well as our backs, and the lower legs - ankles and nervous system.

Leos and Aquarians will be very aware of the energies just now, or those with Aquarius or Leo ascending, or their moon in those signs.

My sister with the Aquarian Ascending sign passed peacefully to spirit after a very long life 2 nights ago, between the planets changing direction and the full moon exact which will be tomorrow.
On her day of passing the Sun was conjunct Venus exact in Leo 20 degrees, which is a beautiful aspect of love and joy, reunion for many, and something to be celebrated, which would be felt by Taurean, Libran and Leo types of people the most.

But there were two quincunx aspects also that brought some struggles, as Pluto was involved as well as Venus and the Sun so there were some pretty intense feelings around in the last two days and still around today of loss, and even blame, or repressed anger arising as often happens with this sort of rebirth moon.
And I saw some of it.

The Sun/Pluto aspect is still in effect so we can safely say this is a rebirth full moon. Scorpio type people and Capricorns can be added to the above mix therefore.

This is a turning point type of full moon of the strongest type. Time to let go of the past as a new era emerges for so many of us.
But there is plenty of love and comfort permeating throughout our planet as Mercury trines Ceres, Leo to Sagittarius. This makes it easier to convey our feelings without getting too bound up in them.

Geminis and Virgos will benefit from this as will we all.

Today we have Mercury quintile Vesta in Taurus which is very comforting for our security zones even if some are feeling fragile with the power of the full moon tomorrow.

Tomorrow, on the full moon, the moon itself will be very busy and there is a surprise element around. There will be a square of Mercury to Uranus forming, so expect the unexpected as plans change and unusual information comes our way, especially for Aquarians Taureans and Mercury or Leo type people. This could be any time now.

In the meantime as the full moon becomes exact the Sun will square Vesta telling us to stay strong within and keep our own inner light burning brightly.

And I love the trine of Mercury to Chiron in Aries helping us draw on the wise teacher healer within to handle any difficulties that may arise with this very strong moon that is getting a few of us out of our comfort zones.

The degree of the full moon will be 22 24 degrees in Aquarius.

Attachments

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Plenty going on. That's certainly what I'm seeing around and in my life; life 'full on'.

Reactions: Janne

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks, Janne. I have my Moon in Leo, and an Aquarian Ascendant, and I have already seen some blame/repressed anger arising (also from an Aquarian), so it's all hands on deck and watch as she blows!

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Janne

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
This Full Moon was for me a time for astral travels into other timelines of my lives. There was a lot of clearing ! All that I have decided to do and follow was confirmed during these experiences ! It was an amazing time. I am Sagittarius ♐ with a Leo ♌ ascendent and an Aquarius descendant... So it was all about relationships matters I have been through and still am now... healing from very deep wounds...
this was a great time for self healing and healing others too, as the energy was light, very strong and airy... I loved it

• Love this post!
Reactions: Janne and Lila

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
there is a surprise element around. ... especially for Aquarians Taureans and Mercury or Leo type people.
True for me. A customer dropped part of their project thus taking of a lot of stress for me. This is not a big deal as the customer will almost certainly do this phase of the project in a month or two.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Janne and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Oh boy, were there ever surprises for our household!
Still dealing with the fallout.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Janne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)