Info Fulgurite: the lightning stone (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
IMG_6999.JPG

Hello everyone. I am here to talk about another special crystal because spirit has guided me to do so.

Fulgurite

Formed when lightning hits sand-when a large force of energy is concentrated into a small space. The heat of the lightning melts the (quarts) sand around it as the bolt passes through the middle.

Quite a delicate crystal, because if you add too much pressure it will break into pieces, butthis high-frequency stone has "been a powerful shamanic soul tool" for ages. This particular crystal aids the shaman during his or her journeys in retrieving a lost soul or child by placing those parts safely within the stone for protection until the shaman returns. Then the stone is placed over the heart chakra and the lost child or soul part is gently blown home, as the lightning strike opens the way.

It is also a valuable Shamanic tool for past life work. It is used in helping transport the soul parts that have been left at an anguishing past-life death, trauma, disappointment or other event that tethers the soul into another life.

IMG_6996.JPG

This stone assists a journey into the between-life state. It purifies soul fragments as they are passed through the pipe; it also brings the soul home for reintegration.

Another way it is used it to blow prayers into the Universe, which makes it a powerful tool for manifesting dreams.

A perfect shamanic anchor, it opens the earth section of a cosmic anchor, attaching you deep into the earth's core.

IMG_6998.JPG

It is known to accelerate the spiritual growth of humanity, and the center of the tube is a conduit for divine energy to pass into the physical.

Fulgurite creates an energy vortex from the chakras into the subtle bodies that purifies, realigns and re-energizes as it moves through the frequencies, taking body and soul to a higher level and opening the way for new patterns to imprint.

This stone "[f]orms an energetic bridge between your thoughts and those of the Divine mind, and it flows in both directions. It is therefore a stone to aid en-light-enment, as through the bolt of light-ning we receive this Divine light."

IMG_6997.JPG

It facilitates letting go of anything blocking progress, opening the way for new behaviors that serve your higher being and present state of evolution.

This crystal holds only the highest and most positive intents.

It can be gridded around the body to draw off negative energy or blockages and to replenish energy lost to psychic vampirism or chronic disease. By blasting through restrictions and constrictions that block energy or blood flow, it raises energy levels and libido-most importantly, its most profound work is at the soul level.

All of the images in this thread are of my own piece of fulgurite I got sometime last year at the Edgar Cacye (gift shop) building Association of Research and Enlightenment or A.R.E. in Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA where I currently live.

Sources:

The Crystal Bible vol 2 by Judy Hall

http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/fulgurite.html

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Love fulgurite... now I have a better idea why.
Love coprolite too... as do the kids (poop turned to stone!).
Love stones of all kinds. They keep jumping into my hand :ROFL:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've liked the idea of this stone since I learned about it a few years ago.
I've also wanted to go hunting for it - but the beach is not so close. :rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing the info, I did not know anything about it, other than it was :cool:.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This crystal totally reminds of salt & pepper calamari. I remember ordering some at a restaurant near where Brooke and I once worked in Sydney. :))

squid.jpg

Great post though and I loved the detail.

TerriC

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I love french fries! Thanks for posting this information Kristy, please know that I have always said, When I'm ready "to go" (or what I really say, is if I am ever up in front a firing squad)... I want my last meal to be "French Fries and Catsup". Now I need to go out and purchase this stone. Somewhere in one of your posts you said you had friend with a store for crystals?? Can you message me that information? Thanks!

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Suzanne Geisemann writes about Fulgurite in "Wolf's Message". On her amazing synchronistic journey, she's led to a crystal shop, where she meets a woman who gives her a Fulgurite necklace. The interesting connection in this is that both Suzanne's daughter and the young man whose spirit Suzanne (a medium) connects to were both killed by lightning.

I'm rereading this book right now and remembered this post as I read the part about the Fulgurite. I'm not sure why, but I felt I needed to post something about that here.

For what it's worth!

o_O

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Hmph, and I suppose that fulgurite would be composed of much zircon + quartz making up the sand that fused to make it. The former is said to be associated with support of sweeping changes.
How apropos!
Grab your fulgurite along with your front row seats <:)

Brooke

Mother Bear
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Australia
I need this!! Especially after the last couple of weeks- Ben probably needs it too haha.

Laron there were quite a lot of decent eating spots near there, not that I've ever been particularly adventurous when it comes to food though lol. Seafood is one thing I haven't been able to eat for a very long time-perhaps because I was overexposed to it as a child :/

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
So many of the rocks and stones we love for their sensitive abilities have had a transformative experience!

OP
Kristy

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
I love french fries! Thanks for posting this information Kristy, please know that I have always said, When I'm ready "to go" (or what I really say, is if I am ever up in front a firing squad)... I want my last meal to be "French Fries and Catsup". Now I need to go out and purchase this stone. Somewhere in one of your posts you said you had friend with a store for crystals?? Can you message me that information? Thanks!

He doesn't have any fulgurite but I am in the process of opening a shop and selling crystals and I plan to have this in supply as I am extremely attracted to it. So if you can give it about a month I would be glad to help you <3

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Laron there were quite a lot of decent eating spots near there, not that I've ever been particularly adventurous when it comes to food though lol.
I think there were only two places I went to on a regular basis because of my preference for Thai food. There was a nice salad bar as well nearby.

Brooke

Mother Bear
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Australia
He doesn't have any fulgurite but I am in the process of opening a shop and selling crystals and I plan to have this in supply as I am extremely attracted to it. So if you can give it about a month I would be glad to help you <3
Kristy, that is similar to an idea I have had for a long time too! I just haven't had time to put all of the stuff I have done so far into action :) You would do great with a store like that!!

I think there were only two places I went to on a regular basis because of my preference for Thai food. There was a nice salad bar as well nearby.
Restaurants changed so often there it never made sense to fall in love with anywhere because they never really lasted long lol. To be honest, we mostly ate at Crinitis or the newer cafe across the road from us anyway because we knew & loved the staff, & they gave us massive discounts haha.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Suzanne Geisemann writes about Fulgurite in "Wolf's Message". On her amazing synchronistic journey, she's led to a crystal shop, where she meets a woman who gives her a Fulgurite necklace. The interesting connection in this is that both Suzanne's daughter and the young man whose spirit Suzanne (a medium) connects to were both killed by lightning.

I'm rereading this book right now and remembered this post as I read the part about the Fulgurite. I'm not sure why, but I felt I needed to post something about that here.

For what it's worth!

o_O
Stargazer, thanks to your message above, I ordered the book "Wolf's Message" and have already devoured it. So this thread has shown me a new crystal (fulgurite) and also the immense transformative power of lightning strikes, and given me a great new book, that I am already thinking of handing on to help someone else.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Stargazer, thanks to your message above, I ordered the book "Wolf's Message" and have already devoured it. So this thread has shown me a new crystal (fulgurite) and also the immense transformative power of lightning strikes, and given me a great new book, that I am already thinking of handing on to help someone else.
I'm pretty sure "Wolf's Message" would be an "eye-roller" for most mainstream folks, but anyone who is halfway awake and at all interested in metaphysics seems to really resonate with it. I purchased several extra copies to share with others--and some of the people I've shared it with were so impressed that they've shared it with others as well!

I'd love to hear more about your thoughts on the book...but that should probably be on a different thread:

Reactions: Vickie
OP
Kristy

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
Kristy, that is similar to an idea I have had for a long time too! I just haven't had time to put all of the stuff I have done so far into action :) You would do great with a store like that!!

Restaurants changed so often there it never made sense to fall in love with anywhere because they never really lasted long lol. To be honest, we mostly ate at Crinitis or the newer cafe across the road from us anyway because we knew & loved the staff, & they gave us massive discounts haha.

Brooke you should do it too. And then when I move to New Zealand we can both have awesome shops for people to come to.

OP
Kristy

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
I would LOVE that Kristy! I've always wanted to move over there and do it there too so perhaps I should look into that side of things more seriously :D
Would fit in well with the community vision I've mentioned before too!!
I think that would be a very good idea for you to do. There is a reason all of this is happening and I think it would be great for you. For us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)