Fu Dog - Protection or Etheric Warrior? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I don't know what other people saw, but yesterday I was stopped at the traffic lights, facing north, and there were thunderheads and rain clouds in the sky. And because I had time to look, I actually saw a cloud picture of a massive Lion-Dog-Dragon with its mouth agape, facing West (the body of the dragon went right across the city of Perth). The open mouth would have been as large as a tall skyscraper. I could see the detail of the inside of the mouth (which appeared to be a kind of snarl, or ready to gobble something right up); and popping eyes, very similar to some of the images I post below. The sight of the mouth transfixed me, and I got quite scared. I had to turn right at that intersection, and lost sight of it for 10 minutes. When I turned back north again on the freeway, it was still there for the next 30 minutes or so, but much diminished and no longer frightening. I did about 20 mantras of protection and clearing, which I feel may have hastened the dissolution of the cloud. I realised the face looked like a dog, but the body looked like a dragon. Now that I have looked it up on the internet, I see that the Chinese have a name for that in Feng Shui - Fu Dog.

From the amount of cloud art (both drawn as a graphic, photo-shopped, or just captured on film) which depict dragons in the sky, this is obviously quite a common occurrence. But maybe people (artists) just dream about it. Do they actually see it? My vision was in broad daylight (about 2:30pm), the clouds were backlit, and were thus very detailed, more whitish than black, but the body swirled off as a heavy black cloud. The fact that I could see dimension in the cloud picture, in through the mouth, was the thing that scared me the most, and made me check two or three times so I could verify what I was seeing.

I should mention there was a vortex in this cloud - as the cloud dissipated this was much more obvious. Perhaps there is a thing about etheric beings and vortexes being in close proximity?

"Chinese Guardian Lions or Imperial Guardian Lions are often called the Fu Dogs, and are placed inside or outside buildings to block negative energies. Depicted as ferocious beasts or Shishi - as they are referred to, Fu Dogs first made their appearance as stone temple dogs. The striking features of the statue - flowing manes and wide-open mouths - signified that they were protecting the place."

"It is interesting to note that the lion is not an animal indigenous to China. It is believed that travelers to China brought stories about lions as Buddhist protectors of Dharma. Statues of lions were modeled in feng shui based on the travelers' descriptions and drawing inspiration from native dogs."

Shishi lions - Shrine & Temple guardians with magical powers to repel evil
Shisi231123.jpg

Shishi (or Jishi) is translated as "lion” but it can also refer to a deer or dog with magical properties and the power to repel evil spirits. A pair of shishi traditionally stand guard outside the gates of Japanese Shinto shrines and Buddhist temples, although temples are more often guarded by two Nio Protectors. The Shishi (like the Nio) are traditionally depicted in pairs, one with mouth open and one with mouth shut. The opened/closed mouth relates to Ah (open mouth) and Un (closed mouth). “Ah" is the first sound in the Japanese alphabet, while "N" (pronounced "un") is the last. These two sounds symbolize beginning and end, birth and death, and all possible outcomes (from alpha to omega) in the cosmic dance of existence. The first letter in Sanskrit is "Ah" as well, but the last is "Ha." Nonetheless, the first and last sounds produced by the mouth are "Ah" and "M." The Sanskrit "m" and the Japanese "n" sound exactly the same when hummed with mouth closed. The spiritual Sanskrit terms AHAM and AUM thus encapsulate the first letter-sound (mouth open) and the final sound (mouth closed). Others say the open mouth is to scare off demons, and the closed mouth to shelter and keep in the good spirits. The circular object often shown beneath their feet is the Tama 玉, or sacred Buddhist jewel, a symbol of Buddhist wisdom that brings light to darkness and holds the power to grant wishes

Irezumi Collective_drawing for tattoo art_Lion Dog Dragon.jpg
Irezumi Collective (B.C. Canada) - image for a tattoo of a Fu Dog type creature

4tth Dragon image in clouds.jpg
Mine was much more detailed than this

Japanese art Dragon in the Clouds 1870-1920.jpg
Japanese art - 1870 - 1920

Drawing_Dragon in Clouds Irezumi Collective.jpg
Irezumi Collective - Drawing, Dragon in the Clouds

5th Dragon in Clouds_Chinese art.jpg
Chinese art - Dragon in Clouds

3rd Dragon image in clouds.jpg
This looks photo-shopped - mine was actual (and had no chemtrail!)

2nd Dragon image in clouds.jpg
Again - photoshopped - but you get the picture

Dragon in sky_Chinese.jpg
The Chinese have a tradition of this - going back millenia

Last edited:
  • Fine Post! (RT Award)
  • Divine
Reactions: Laron and DebM
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I found the following excerpt below, which explains the phenomena of seeing such visions quite well (my emphasis with the colour):

Etheric Versus The Astral

Question:
What’s the difference between the Etheric and the Astral realm?
Answer:
The etheric realms are a sort of mist that surrounds the body and are actually there to help incorporate the information from the astral realms into our physical body.
When we ‘die’, the etheric mist gradually dissolves. It is not a permanent feature.
The astral realms are permanent dimensions, first created by God, and each one contains, individually, all the information that we require to make us who we are.
Information from the astral realms passes into the etheric realms and then into our body (or mind).
So, the astral realms are the very important dimensions that exist permanently but the etheric realms just link the astral realms to our physical body.
We could say that the etheric realms are connected to physicality but the astral realms – or dimensions – are spiritual (non-physical) in nature.
At our death the physical body and the etheric connection also dies but our spirit, connected to the astral realms lasts for ever.
We have a ‘physical body.’ Attached to our physical body is a sort of cloud that stretches out for a bit. That is the etheric realm. That etheric realm is everywhere but it is just a bit higher in frequency than our physical realm. It can easily be seen by anyone who trains themselves to see into it.
But the astral realms are of higher frequency.
There are 8 in all, but are almost impossible to see.
Now, there are creatures of all sorts that can be in any of these realms.
The problem is that all these realms – etheric and astral are attached to us and are influencing us all the time.
If we reach out with our minds into these realms, we can sometimes see the creatures that live in them.
As I said, what we see is what is projected at us by these creatures, because they are not solid like us and can project into our minds what they want us to see, or what we think we are seeing.

Reactions: DebM
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Last week, while parking the car at Aldi, I saw Falkor, the Luckdragon, or something/someone very like him/it in the clouds, with the setting sun providing a backlit sky. It was just the face, and very lifelike. Again, huge in dimension. The eyes swivelled - I swear.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Linda
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I had another psychic vision last week (before sleeping), with my eyes closed. I can tell the difference between vision and a dream. I saw a black rounded square (a square with rounded corners - Wikipedia calls it a Squircle, but I think that's silly). This black rounded square was the blackest black I have ever seen in my life.

black square with rounded corners.jpg

It looked somewhat like this. It was swirling in an anti-clockwise direction in a spiral, a fairly slow swirl, but definitely going somewhere. The background and the rest of the spiral had some darker colours, and also some luminous light intertwining as part of the spiral. There was only one black square, but as it was moving on the spiral, I saw it at different junctures, and it was moving further and further away.

I looked up direction of swirl of water going down a drain, and in the southern hemisphere (where I am) it's clockwise. In the northern hemisphere, it's anti-clockwise.

I can actually recall thinking "What is this I'm looking at?" It was certainly no dream.

Anyhow, after doing some thinking and researching in the intervening days, I have come to the conclusion I was watching the progress of the devolution of worlds. The blackness was being swirled away on some other timeline or toroidal-thingy and it was bye-byes for it (and them, whoever they are)!

• Winner
Reactions: Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)