From the goddess to putin and a russian alien race field guide (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

μακράν

Just Arrived
Mar 2, 2022

I discovered this information by chance, on the same day, without ever having heard of either source previously. I can't even recall the exact keywords I typed into a search engine to display these results. And initially I didn't see it as anything other than a larp. I mean the hierarchical chart could have been made by anyone with a little imagination. But then I started reading the alien race book for a laugh and on page 169 the synchronicity kicks in and it's been gnawing at me ever since.

At first glance both sources seem amateurish. It's certainly not a professional flow chart and the book contains numerous typos, bad formatting and so on. But it is a translation so perhaps there's room for error. I just can't imagine there's any truth to either, except for the synchronicity. The goddess (artemis, diana) sits atop the pyramid in the diagram. And the book tells us to seek the very same goddess for answers and salvation. How could 2 very obscure sources point to the same deity and be presented in the same search results when I have never googled anything relating to those topics?

I believe the image is from a usb drive labeled coelacanth 8867 discovered in (russia??) and the book claims to be translated from russian. Has anyone heard about these sources? Is it a larp? Is the synchronicity significant?

Has anyone heard of putin being described as the physical embodiment of archangel daniel? Take a look at the diagram and you'll see a familiar face.

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

I mentioned this book in my post on the above thread in 2018. This book as been around on the internet at least since 2015. I am still interested in it because some of it spells truth. However, there is also misinformation propagated through the book (IMO).

I would also be careful because the publishers of the book are Cabal (House of Grimaldi, House of Savoy). Also, the mention of La Croix di Santori.
There is an actual cross on the island of Santorini, in French that is La Croix di Santorini. St Etienne is Saint-Etienne - a city in the Loire region of France.

The initials on the front cover ARB obviously mean Alien Races Book.
The other initials DS could mean Di Santori or they could even mean Deep State.

Below is the (somewhat damaged) antique painted cast iron Royal Coat of Arms of the House of Savoy. That decoration looks like a Maltese Cross. The picture of the front cover has a Fleur-di-Lis on top of the crown. Fleur-di-Lis are very common in French heraldry and coats of arms. This whole book has a lot of French, Italian and Greek references, as well as obviously Ukrainian and Russian.

Antique Painted Cast Iron Royal Coat of Arms.jpeg

OP
Μ

μακράν

Just Arrived
Mar 2, 2022
Thanks for the insight. In your opinion are the alien races described in the book just a piece of fiction? And why the focus on Diana?

I did find the mention of robe wearing religious figures and their similarity to Diana very interesting. I guess I never questioned why religious and spiritual leaders all dress in similar robes.

What's your take on the coelacanth 8867 material?

Spanish documentary with romanian subtitles.

Mods, would you convert the urls in the first post to clickable links? The forum software flagged them as spam so I had to wrap them in code tags.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jenniflower

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
In your opinion are the alien races described in the book just a piece of fiction?
No, I think there is a lot of valuable information strewn about in it, and I do believe there has been regulated soft disclosure to the masses in the form of characters in movies, such as Star Trek and Star Wars, and many others, especially the versions of AI aliens (either BORG or other control systems taking over populations on disparate planets.) I have seen other channelled lists, and they are very similar, and a lot of it rings true. It would be quite natural for there to be a spectrum running all the way from the most negative to the most positive. I've always known that the reptilian types are cold - less emotional, cold-blood and cold-heart. And then there are the ephemeral types - the ones we could only meet if we travelled into their dimension. I have no trouble in imagining that a regime such as the USSR could have kept clandestine notes on information over the years, that was distributed only minimally to those they wished to be in the know.

I don't mind that it's out on the internet in its current form - as I don't go onto the Dark Web - I need to pick up what I can find on our normal internet.

It is similar to my outlook on channelled information. I believe it is channelled - the channel is receiving comms - but who or what is channelling it? Not necessarily as they describe through the channel. This is why we need sharp discernment. The channel themselves may be prompted to form beliefs or direction based on someone's agenda. I do think there are people on the internet and in books who are pushing agendas with a long-term view, as it has been over decades.

The Bible itself contains many stories and parables for teaching purpose, but many others were excised out of the original as we know by the Council of Nicaea. Why? Because they didn't serve the agenda of the time.

One thing I have noticed is that many of the "great" channelled info, such as Kryon by Lee Carroll, have astounding levels of detail and are intellectually stimulating - only to discover at the end of reading 13 books that there is a Hebrew agenda afoot. And when I say Hebrew, I mean that that race was specifically groomed by the Annunaki of the time as the chosen ones, with all others being goyim or beasts (of burden). This is not pointing to Jews per se, but to the system of gods of the "El", and all the angels listed in the top down flow chart you also posted. So I am naturally cautious if anyone channels Archangels.

One reference you could research is the work of Wes Penre - he has written a large amount showing that many of the deities in different cultures are one and the same, even on a global perspective. I think you will find references to Isis, Ishtar and Athena there, as well as Diana the Huntress. His work is combined under the title The Wes Penre Papers - a Journey through the Multiverse. He has done a great service to humanity in collating all this data.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Add another level to the synchronicity. This was just posted.

Yes, different goddess than ARB but perhaps the coelacanth material is referencing athena.
Thank you for posting Dick Allguire (amazing man) although this is actually an ad for an upcoming project of his. He always makes a lot of sense.

In regards to the coelacanth 8867 material, I find it interesting that a coelacanth is a deep-sea fish, almost a living fossil, that lives approx 2,300 feet below the surface in deep water channels, especially in the western part of the Indian Ocean, and also up near Indonesia (I am here on the western coast of Australia, which is bounded by the eastern part of the Indian Ocean - of course all oceans are really one). These fish are elusive, as well as not common. So the symbology of the info is ancient, hidden, elusive, but plump pickings if you find it.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
One of the notes towards the end of the ARB, ostensibly from comments gathered from visiting species, is:

"You have lost 1000 years in the last 50 years."

This makes so much sense. All in my lifetime. That is how much we have become dumbed down. And we allow that. It's no coincidence that the movie Dumber and Dumber was made. It is what has been happening to all of us, to our families and to our loved ones. To our new generations. I think when knowledge of Indigos and Star Seeds being born reached me (in 1990's) I thought all would be well and would look up again. I knew those beings being birthed here by their own choice were not dumb. How I hope we have enough of you alive and kicking today, who can counter the moves that we have undergone to paralyse our loving hearts and our loving thoughts.

OP
Μ

μακράν

Just Arrived
Mar 2, 2022
It would be quite natural for there to be a spectrum running all the way from the most negative to the most positive. I've always known that the reptilian types are cold - less emotional, cold-blood and cold-heart.
That's one thing I've always struggled with. I guess I expected technological progress and an extremely old species to naturally gravitate to wisdom and compassion. It never made sense that a species or civilization could be around long enough to master space travel and yet see lesser intelligent species in the same way that we view cattle. It would seem that technological advancement does not always lead to spiritual advancement.

Regarding the Dick Allguire video, I just found it strange that he posts that the day after I posted this thread. His video involves Ukraine and how many countries around the world have statues of Athena. The ARB material originated from a Ukrainian diplomat and tells us to seek the goddess. Truly strange. The thing about synchronicities is that they never seem to lead to any definite conclusion. And the only reason you notice them at all is the timing. Were he to post the video a week prior or a week later I doubt I would have noticed it.

Thanks for mentioning Wes Penre. I hadn't heard of him before. I'm a little overwhelmed by how much material there is. Looking forward to reading it though.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
That's one thing I've always struggled with. I guess I expected technological progress and an extremely old species to naturally gravitate to wisdom and compassion. It never made sense that a species or civilization could be around long enough to master space travel and yet see lesser intelligent species in the same way that we view cattle. It would seem that technological advancement does not always lead to spiritual advancement.

Regarding the Dick Allguire video, I just found it strange that he posts that the day after I posted this thread. His video involves Ukraine and how many countries around the world have statues of Athena. The ARB material originated from a Ukrainian diplomat and tells us to seek the goddess. Truly strange. The thing about synchronicities is that they never seem to lead to any definite conclusion. And the only reason you notice them at all is the timing. Were he to post the video a week prior or a week later I doubt I would have noticed it.

Thanks for mentioning Wes Penre. I hadn't heard of him before. I'm a little overwhelmed by how much material there is. Looking forward to reading it though.

Yup. I printed a lot out (expensive in terms of printer inks) and had them spiral bound into manageable, readable documents. I dip into them sometimes.
He has written more since I did that, though.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I guess I expected technological progress and an extremely old species to naturally gravitate to wisdom and compassion
My current read is Anastasia (by Vladimir Megre) - about the lady of the Ringing Cedars in Siberia. She is not book-taught, but has a natural affinity to learning (through an intuitive method - which is rather accurate). She pointedly says that our technocracy is what is holding us back as a species.

Reactions: μακράν

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
you all are having an interesting conversation - I did not know about this topic but have an inkling now

She pointedly says that our technocracy is what is holding us back as a species.
amen to that!

OP
Μ

μακράν

Just Arrived
Mar 2, 2022
I was browsing the Wikipedia page on Artemis and there was something that caught my eye. It claims that the etymology of Artemis is unknown. If we can't trace the etymology of a name, couldn't one conclude that the origin is alien?

For anyone who hasn't downloaded the pdf, the attached image is displayed on the last page. What possible reason would there be for using a reptilian background for an appearance by the pope? When I saw that I kept thinking, "this can't be real."

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)