from Operation Terra: "This Is It" October 2016 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Another update from Operation Terra, for those who follow it. Like the messages I receive, Sara has noticed that the nature of her contact has shifted somewhat in recent days... a bit like people getting ready for something and others stepping in for updates. Here is the email message she sent, with the link to the update:

"On Friday, September 30, I began to feel a strange inner peace, despite all of what I saw going on in the outer, particularly with regard to the US provocation with regard to Syria. On Sunday evening, October 2, as I lay in bed, waiting for sleep to come, clarity arrived. “This is it.” After all these years of waiting and dates coming and going, I deeply registered that this time it will all complete.

The next morning (October 3), the Hosts signaled me that they wanted me to take a dictation later in the day. I got caught up in the many tasks I had on my plate, and it wasn’t until I was “taken down” (could not keep my eyes open, so had to lie down) in the late afternoon that I realized I still had to receive the Message, so when I got up, even though I was still groggy, I received the new Message from the Hosts.

It’s up on the Operation Terra web site now (http://operationterra.com/). You can access it from the News/Updates button in the navigation bar or from the link in the last paragraph of the “Current News for Operation Terra” section of the home page of the site. The tone of it struck me as being different than any other Message I have received to date, which only reinforced my feeling that “This is it.” There was an almost masculine, stern quality to it and yet the love is still there, comforting, protecting, sheltering and welcoming.

No matter what form things take, remember that this is what is needed for us to find our way home to ourselves and each other again and to be able to move on to create our dream of Terra. It may be a turbulent passage, but in the end, it will be worth it and we will be able to put all of the trauma and pain and sorrow behind us. We will be heading toward a world in which peace, love and a quiet joy will be our foundation and constant condition.

I expect to be asked to deliver more information as things proceed, so stay tuned for further news as it becomes available.

Peace and blessings,
Sara/Adonna/Traveler"

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Thank you so much for the update, Maryann!

I definitely agree that "this is it", but I do have one thing to add...

Turbulent, shmurbulent! :)

I'm going to be watching an incredibly smooth transition.

Ease and Grace...
Ease and Grace!

Please keep us updated!

;) <3 <3 <3

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thanks, Maryann!

As I read this line from your post, something popped into my head. We would remind you that you stand at the end of one world, awaiting the birth of another.

I've noticed that some visions/astral work that were happening in 2012 have started again. One of the significant events is moving people in one direction or another. Although the places change, the elements are the same - people appear dazed and confused, there are two ways to go, everyone sort of knows which way to go, and I am keeping the pace moving. Based on some recognizable people I've seen going in one direction, this is a split between worlds.

PS - I do understand "taken down". There have been a few times that I thought I would fall asleep on the floor if I did not make it to the bed.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thanks, Maryann!

One of the significant events is moving people in one direction or another.
This reminds me of something I saw back in the spring that involved people moving in one direction or another, with first a trickle then a flow and eventually a mad rush to get to the most popular direction. There were eventually large vanfuls of folks speeding by.
Then, toward the end came some folks shouting "Get the queen. Save her. Save the queen!" o_O?!?!?o_O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)