Friends disappearing (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Last Saturday 27th Aug, a friend waited outside while I popped into a shop in town, the shop was busy so I came out around 30secs later. I couldn't see my friend and thought he had gone into the thrift shjop next door. I had to pass the window where he had been standing then a few steps more to the thrift shop. He wasn't in there so I retraced my steps, again passing where he should have been. There were not many people about, certainly nobody blocking my way past the shops. I stood outside the shop looking, he was nowhere to be seen. Then, there he is, walking away from the window grinning, saying. ' I didn't see you there, where were you'. I explained how I walked past him twice. He didn't see me or I him. I walked so close to the window I would have bumped into him, he simply was not there. If this had been only me I might have doubted myself, but I disappeared to him. Over the years I have had many items disappear from my home and some reappear, but never a person off the street.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Wow...what an interesting experience! I somehow feel we'll see more and more of these kinds of things happening--at least until this consciousness shift is over and we've settled comfortably into our new timelines. Or perhaps these kinds of things will continue happening because they will be our "new normal". O.o:D

I don't see things like this as anything to be afraid of or anything to suggest that there's anything "wrong" with us, I just see them as indicators that we are truly multi-dimensional beings and that our so-called "reality" is much more dynamic and fluid than we ever believed it could be.

:cool:

Thank you for sharing this, June!

OP
June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Wow...what an interesting experience! I somehow feel we'll see more and more of these kinds of things happening--at least until this consciousness shift is over and we've settled comfortably into our new timelines. Or perhaps these kinds of things will continue happening because they will be our "new normal". O.o:D

I don't see things like this as anything to be afraid of or anything to suggest that there's anything "wrong" with us, I just see them as indicators that we are truly multi-dimensional beings and that our so-called "reality" is much more dynamic and fluid than we ever believed it could be.

:cool:

Thank you for sharing this, June!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
One of my friends had a similar experience. She was walking down a hallway, and her husband was behind her. He told her that for a moment she disappeared.

It should be interesting to see how many other people have this kind of "winking out" experience.

Thanks for sharing. ;)s

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Linda you might have some stories to tell about portals in relation to this. Lai Jumoke I remember you telling me about a few occurances like this in the sense of locations around where you live changing.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Hi Stargazer. Thankyou for your comment, I agree with you, there is absolutely nothing to be afraid of. It didn't spook me, actually I find it comforting its telling me that things are so on the move, and boy am I glad to be alive to experience it.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Last Saturday 27th Aug, a friend waited outside while I popped into a shop in town, the shop was busy so I came out around 30secs later. I couldn't see my friend and thought he had gone into the thrift shjop next door. I had to pass the window where he had been standing then a few steps more to the thrift shop. He wasn't in there so I retraced my steps, again passing where he should have been. There were not many people about, certainly nobody blocking my way past the shops. I stood outside the shop looking, he was nowhere to be seen. Then, there he is, walking away from the window grinning, saying. ' I didn't see you there, where were you'. I explained how I walked past him twice. He didn't see me or I him. I walked so close to the window I would have bumped into him, he simply was not there. If this had been only me I might have doubted myself, but I disappeared to him. Over the years I have had many items disappear from my home and some reappear, but never a person off the street.
That is weird June. Totally believe you though. Thanks for sharing it.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
June, I've had some interesting experiences with "winking out". One of them happened when I was about to be hurt in an accident.

I tripped going up some concrete steps, while carrying a large bronze plaque. I remember starting to pitch forward, then a blank, then sitting on the top step with the plaque in my lap and facing the other direction. My husband was nearby, saw me start to fall, and ran over to me. I was sitting on the step when he got to me. It should not have been possible for me to move like that.

My best friend explained that I created a portal to pop out and back. As it was, I have a nice scar on my wrist where the plaque hit me. When I feel confused or tired, I look at that scar and am reminded there is more to this world than we know.

My husband agrees that there is no way I could have flipped my body, but he really does not like to talk about it.

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
Disappearing and appearing items are a common but irritating occurrence. I usually have at least one object in what I joke is in a parallel reality or alternate dimension at all times. Mostly, they return. But one spectacular return was after 40 years, and the object was stolen.

I am slowly but not entirely relaxed about this strangeness as I still look for the missing items and am still annoyed when I don't find them. Divine nonchalance does not always work for me nor that material items are mostly unimportant. I try hard not to attribute this to aging, but I don't have that down pat yet.

J

John Swails

have had this happen a number of times over years lately as well. thanks for sharing. those who are affected more by electromagnetics sense and notice it more i fins

Reactions: Stargazer and Linda

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Would you expect the increased 'electromagnetic sense' effect to also affect computers, etc, John?

J

John Swails

yes i know ppl know that affect computers. too much energy. can be important to get to spaces that dont have the electro noise

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)