Free past, present, & future tarot reading (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
I can give you my spot if you need it.
Oh my goodness, how sweet of you ... you visiting paragon, Out of Time!
I will, however, decline and wait for another opportunity, as I think (usually) that things happen for a reason, and I was just a tad out of step.
Enjoy the reading, and I will enjoy your generosity.
It really touched me.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
88DD5318-15F8-476B-9AFA-9844CEEE9CFD.jpeg
Sure, please. <3
Alright, Angela, here is your reading:

Past:
10 of Air—This situation has ended. Fortunately, endings are always followed by new beginnings. You may feel sadness over what has transpired, mixed with welcome relief. It’s time to walk away & embrace the dawning of a new day. Expect your circumstances to improve.
It may be time to change your career. Perhaps you’ve completed a long-term project or have decided to pursue other employment. Don’t put limits on what wonderful things the Universe can bestow. Cast your net wide and see what fantastic opportunities you might catch!

Present:
The Chariot—Congratulations! This card means you’ve successfully balanced a recently challenging situation! Your ability to see both sides, take action, and make decisions has garnered you approval, respect, & gratitude. So, bask in the joy of what you have accomplished!
Stay calm and grounded, & be clear about what you’re trying to achieve. It’s important to show self-control, determination, & the willingness to go the distance this time. Exercise control firmly—but kindly—with other people.

Future:
King Of Air— You may receive valuable advice from an intelligent professional. It’s important that your decisions be fair & equitable to all involved. Don’t hesitate to consult a third party, if necessary, yet speak your mind with confidence.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
6F871106-435B-4ED4-B0BA-E8B551CE5829.jpeg
Looks like I'm number two!
Laron, here is your spread.

Past: King of Water—
You’re a natural counselor who listens to people and offers them conforting and kind words, born of your experiences. Open your mind to the ideas of others, & be accepting of those who are different from you. It may be time to volunteer for charity work to help those less fortunate than yourself. Excellent advice may be offered to you by someone you can completely trust; follow suggestions carefully.

Present: Page of Earth—
Good news about financial matters is coming soon! Your plans move successfully forward at a steady pace. You may adopt a new interest or passion. Accepting materialism.

Future: The Lovers—
This card signals that a significant relationship is on your mind. It may be romantic in nature, or it may be an intimate but platonic friendship. Communication is key right now, & it’s important to develop trust within the relationship. You can safely share your feelings with this person close to you.
It’s also time to make an important decision about your life. The conclusions you reach now greatly influence your future, so it is important to weigh your options carefully. Make sure your choices are thoroughly considered and that you are able to act upon them.

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Hailstones Melt , here’s your summary:

Past: Four of Earth—
This can be a card of extremes. It may be a cautionary message to take care of your resources. Perhaps it’s time to create a savings account or review your spending habits. It’s also possible that you’re too financially conservative. Additionally, this is a message to donate time or money to charities and worthy causes.

Your hard work is paying off, but stay alert to new possibilities. Change is inevitable and can bring newfound sources of abundance. Be open to new and exciting opportunities. Don’t let fear-based thoughts limit your actions.

Present: Nine of Earth—
Your self-reliance, wisdom, & restraint have been paid off. You’ve done excellent work & prepared for this time in your life. This has provided you with the opportunity to take it easy & enjoy some luxuries.

You value your own company. You find peace & contentment in your quiet time alone. You’re pursuing deeper meaning in life, so you retreat inward for inspiration.

Future: King of Fire—
Focus, focus, focus...and full steam ahead! Devote your energy and time to the task at hand. You’re in a position of leadership, & you inspire others with your enthusiasm. You may also receive advice from someone who excels at creative solutions.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Glad to be among the 5, lol
2CD6FD76-A973-4D23-82AA-4A5162595CC2.jpeg
Wow Out of Time , you received ALL water cards. I kept having to shuffle and reshuffle for you too.

The suit of water represents our unconscious desires & deep emotions. It also is where we hold our psychic gifts.

Five of Water/past card:

Things may not have turned out the way you expected. Be careful not to focus too much on the negative, as there’s a positive in every situation. You may be missing the silver lining. Fighting or trying to ignore change doesn’t serve you. Instead, have faith that everything happens for a reason. It’s healthy to grieve what has been lost and take time to heal. Reach out to friends, family, and wise counselors for support & comfort.

Nine of Water/ Present:

Your wish comes true! That which you prayer for finally manifests. Your concerns should now fade as your efforts are rewarded. Financial hopes are currently realized. Good fortune follows you!

The simple pleasures in life abound. Luxury and material comforts come to you. You’re surrounded by beauty, happiness, & contentment.

Eight of water/Future:

You are feeling the need to move on. What once interested you has lost its charm, & you’re seeking more meaning and rewards. You’ve grown spiritually & emotionally, and you yearn to leave the past behind. These changes will bring the beefits you desire.

The inward search for answers is rewarded at this time. Don’t let anything distract you from your true path. If you feel a void in your life, fill it in healthy ways! A relocation or change in your job or relationships is possible at this time.

Choosing to leave a painful situation.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Me toooooo ya
F6CFB2D4-EA33-43B6-9A09-752D55D8E6C6.jpeg
Here you go, Mr. Pucksterguy

Past card/10 of Earth:

You draw great comfort from those around you and know that you’ve been extremely blessed. Your family life is strong, secure, & peaceful. This may include blood relatives or a “chosen family,” or a community of people whom you strongly relate.

From abundance and financial security comes feelings of freedom. You appreciate what you have & enjoy your life.

Present/ Page of Air:

A new challenge awaits you after receiving new information. It may come from someone who speaks bluntly and without thoughtfulness, but don’t take it personally. What is important is the message and not the messenger.

Future/ 7 of Water:

You may be placed with a complex decision and it’s diffucult to choose between the options available to you. Do the research necessary, or seek counsel from a mentor.

It’s time to stop procrastinating and get busy! If you are drawn to a particular cup depicted in this card, its chakra color holds meaning and offers guidance as you are making your choices.
Red: home, money, security
Orange: creativity, addictions, sexuality
Yellow: power & control
Green: love & healing
Light blue: communication and truth-telling
Dark-blue: visions and psychic abilities
Purple: spirituality

Try to focus and avoid unrealistic expectations.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Krena , Wow! Two angel cards pulled up for you!! You have a powerful spread here.

Archangel Chamuel can help you find whatever you are seeking, including right relationships and a Divinely Guided career. Call upon Chamuel and then follow your intuition, which is the way this angel speaks to you.

Uriel is the archangel who helps with mental functioning, including focus and concentration. Call upon Uriel to spark new ideas & solutions, as well as to increase your confidence in your intelligence and wisdom.

Past card/Life Experience:

A recent event has been a wake up call for you to make some life changes. This may be a new revelation or something you’ve known but have been procrastinating about. Now you realized that this situation can’t be ignored and action is necessary.

This is a moment both of freedom and awakening. The way you see yourself and the world has forever changed, bringing you growth and encouraging you to spread your wings. Allow these new insights to motivate you to embrace the path of your heart’s true desires and your intuition.

This card can also mean liberation, suddenly seeing the truth, rapid and inevitable change, time running out

Present/The Sun:

This card indicates that it’s a wonderful time for you! You’re succeeding in ways you never dreamed possible. Endeavors that you begin now are blessed with abundance and success. Keep your thoughts positive and everything will turn out beautifully. This is also a time of brilliant new ideas and solutions. Have confidence in yourself!

The work you’ve done personally and spiritually brings astonishing changes to your life. You’re on the right path for your own enlightenment.

This card can also mean vibrant physical and/or emotional health.

Future/Queen of Earth:

Remember to enjoy time with other people. You have much to give, whether to family, friends, or those less fortunate. Handle any challenges with understanding and warmth, but also with confidence and resourcefulness.

Reactions: Stargazer and Krena
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
View attachment 3390

Anaeika, how very generous to do SIX readings filled with light and wisdom. May your kindness multiply.

My reading was apt, timely, positive and hopeful.

That was a deeply appreciated gift.
Thank you.
Thank you, Krena. It was my pleasure.

And what a beautiful flower! :)

I am glad this spread resonated with you. When shuffling, I was really hoping for a positive spread for you.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Anaeika the cards you drew are very consistent with what my guides have been telling me and my readings too. It is another portion of hope I've received through you. You certainly have the gift.

It is amazing when you do your best to reshuffle cards and the same come out, lol.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I agree with OOT The first card was bang on. the reference to the adopted family blew me away. So true. Ten yrs ago I met my g/f and her adult kids. I seem to have become the father and grand father they never had. I love them and their kids. The second card is interesting. You just described a friend of mine to a tee. Now I'm curious.... About the future, well I am kinda bored with life... bring it on! TY so very much, most appreciated.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Anaeika the cards you drew are very consistent with what my guides have been telling me and my readings too. It is another portion of hope I've received through you. You certainly have the gift.

It is amazing when you do your best to reshuffle cards and the same come out, lol.
The consistency blows me away too, Out of Time!

I wouldn’t say I have a gift. Doreen Virtue made it so simple, anyone can do it. :)

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Private readings are complete, so if there is anyone else who missed out and is still interested in a reading, please let me know.

You have the option between a past, present, & future reading or a one card reading. It is helpful if you have a question in mind for the one card reading.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)