Free Doreen Virtue Angel Tarot Card Reading (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Hello,

I am new at this and wanted to practice on the first 10 people who respond. I really enjoyed when others did readings in this group, so now it is my turn to pay it forward. :)
It will be a one card reading. Please concentrate on a question you would like answered. You do not need to tell me, as Spirit will know whether you say it outloud, say it in your mind, or type it here.

With love,
A

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
IMG_7590.JPG

Now is the time to stretch your wings & really fly! You've been underestimating yourself & your abilities. Believe in all thatyiu can do and accomplish. You'll naturally attract other people to assist you. Assert your independence & creativity.

You're a person with a magnetic personality who is good-natured & loves life.

I also had a feeling of deja-vu during this reading.

Attachments

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Now is the time to stretch your wings & really fly! You've been underestimating yourself & your abilities. Believe in all thatyiu can do and accomplish. You'll naturally attract other people to assist you. Assert your independence & creativity.

You're a person with a magnetic personality who is good-natured & loves life.
That's all spot on for me and it's really close to flying time. Thanks Anaeika!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Me, too!

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
image.jpg
Alright, Mama Paige. Here is your card.

The Lovers signals that a significant relationship is on your mind. It may be romantic in nature, or it may be an intimate but platonic friendship. Communication is key right now, & it's important to develop trust within the relationship. You can safely share your feelings with someone close to you.

It's also time to make an important decision about your life. The conclusions you reach now greatly influence your future, so it's important to weigh your options carefully. Make sure your choices are thoroughly considered & that you're able to act upon them.

Archangel Raphael, in addition to being the angel of health & traveling, is the patron of soul mates. Raphael can help with significant relationships, including those of romance, friendship, business, & family. He can also help you manifest the soul-mate partnership of your dreams.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
IMG_7593.JPG
I'd gladly receive whatever you send my way. :)
Sam, here is your card.

The Queen of Water represents emotional issues, or relationships with others, evolving to a new level. Even if things aren't perfect, there's a sense of peace and calm within you, & you know intuitively know what to do next. Your feelings for--and insights about--others can be trusted. Make sure that as you nurture those around you, you don't forget to also care for yourself.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
IMG_7594.JPG
Linda, here is your card:

The Four of Earth can be a card of extremes. It may be a cautionary message to take care of your resources. Perhaps it's time to create a savings account, or review your spending habits. It's also possible that you're too financially conservative. Additionally, this is a message to donate time or money to charities & worthy causes.

Your hard work is paying off, but stay alert to new possibilties. Change is inevitable & can bring newfound sources of abundance. Be open to new and exciting opportunities. Don't let fear-based thoughts limit your actions.

Don't fear what you have accumulated will be lost.

Reactions: Stargazer and Linda
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
IMG_7595.JPG
Me too, please.
Hello June,
This card is for you:

The Page of Water represents a new person or emotion-rousing situation enters your life. It could be the start of a friendship or romance, or the renewal of one from your past. A current relationship may enter a new phase. It's important to discuss your feelings with those around you. Youre intuition & psychic abilities may also be heightened during this time.

This card represents a youth who's emotional, intuitive, & sensitive and/or a person who's gentle, kind, artistic, & sometimes quiet.

Reactions: Stargazer and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
View attachment 2056
Hello June,
This card is for you:

The Page of Water represents a new person or emotion-rousing situation enters your life. It could be the start of a friendship or romance, or the renewal of one from your past. A current relationship may enter a new phase. It's important to discuss your feelings with those around you. Youre intuition & psychic abilities may also be heightened during this time.

This card represents a youth who's emotional, intuitive, & sensitive and/or a person who's gentle, kind, artistic, & sometimes quiet.
What a beautiful card thankyou. I love the bit about intuition &a psychic abilities being heightened. I like the youthful feeling around the card too. A lovely card all round, couldn't be more pleased. <3

mamapaige

Involved Wayfarer
Dec 24, 2016
Wow, thank you. This reading is so very accurate and timely for my present life circumstances. I actually asked two questions and this reading touches on both - life purpose and a specific relationship that is rough right now. I will meditate on this knowledge. Thank you for sharing your gift.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
IMG_7598.JPG
Since you are so kind to make the offer I will happily receive anything you can share in my direction please. Thank you in advance.
Carl,
Your card is the Ten of Water.

You have a content & rewarding family life, & there's great harmony among those around you. Your relationships are strong & trustworthy. You feel blessed & loved. Your needs (both material & emotional) are all met.
Your relationships with your family & friends are genuine. Peace, joy, & unconditional love surround you.

Happy marriages. Positive relationships w children. Security. Taking care of family members.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
IMG_7599.JPG
I would like one, please.
Hello Cynthia. Your card is the Page of Air.

You'll likely receive new information that presents a challenge or delays. The message may come from someone who speaks bluntly and without thoughtfulness, but don't take it personally. What's important is the message, not the messenger.

The card is centered around a youth who's often intelligent, honest, & endlessly curious. A person who's analytical, with a brilliant intellect, & who can reveal the truth behind situations. Fair. Logical. Unemotional. Impulsive.

Additional meanings of this card:
A new challenge. A contract or agreement. Constructive criticism. Legal matters. Gossip.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
IMG_7600.JPG
ok please getting these done is fun and informative.ty
Hi Pucksterguy,
Your card is the Three of Fire. I actually got this card twice for you, once it popped out of the deck!

Congratulations, this is your golden time of celebration & success! However, it's not the moment of rest yet. You need to keep going with the next project. So, step back & review all that you've done & then create a blueprint for the future. You need to look at things w an eye to the long term. You probably feel good about how far you've come, but no resting in your laurels! It's important to keep the fire of enthuisam burning for the heights you might still attain.

Patience may be required while you await results from your precious decisions. Use this time to explore the possibilities for how to promote your business or talents.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
IMG_7601.JPG
Me too Please !!!
Hi Terri, You card is The Emperor.

It's important to cultivate logic, discipline, & order right now. This card signifies that although your dreams are valid & sound, they still need guidelines & organization so that they can manifest properly. Create a detailed plan for how you'll proceed, & maintain kind but authoritative control over how that plan is implemented.

Feel empowered to take a leadership role in your career & any projects you're working on. Structure & order are your friends as you move from the preparation stage into the execution of your plans. Believe in your ability to be a positive & diplomatic leader. Get organized so that you can be more effective.

Archangel Michael is the angel of strength & protection who oversees everyone's life purpose. Call upon Michael for courage & strength as you make important & necessary life changes. He can also help you focus your logical mind & left-brain talents upon your projects.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Your hard work is paying off, but stay alert to new possibilities. Change is inevitable & can bring newfound sources of abundance. Be open to new and exciting opportunities. Don't let fear-based thoughts limit your actions.
I don't have enough money to be a spendthrift or a hoarder, so it looks like Door #3 might be the one opening for me. Thanks for the reading. The faerie / earth card is a good one for me.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
IMG_7602.JPG
I'd love one too please! :)
Hello Jenny,
Your card is the Ten of Fire.

You're working too hard & have put in too many personal hours. There's a need to balance the professional & personal sides of your life. You're trying to do too much. A good first step is to be willing to accept assistance from others.

There's hope for a successful resolution to your situation or project. However, it's best if you cut unnecessary or burdensome activities from your schedule. Slow your pace to a more comfortable level.

All work, no play. Darkness before dawn. Stress-related health problems. Obsessive behavior.

I felt nauseous during your reading. It feels stress-related. Have some fun, Jenny! Don't make yourself sick!

Xoxo
*hug* b/c it feels like you need one.

Sam Vause

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
View attachment 2054
Sam, here is your card.

The Queen of Water represents emotional issues, or relationships with others, evolving to a new level. Even if things aren't perfect, there's a sense of peace and calm within you, & you know intuitively know what to do next. Your feelings for--and insights about--others can be trusted. Make sure that as you nurture those around you, you don't forget to also care for yourself.
Wow - I truly think that nail was hit so squarely, it's disappeared beneath the wood's surface. Thank you for reinforcing my thoughts regarding my path, and for the admonition to take care of myself, too. I'm very grateful for your time - thank you!!

TerriC

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
View attachment 2060
Hi Terri, You card is The Emperor.

"Feel empowered to take a leadership role in your career & any projects you're working on. Structure & order are your friends as you move from the preparation stage into the execution of your plans. Believe in your ability to be a positive & diplomatic leader. Get organized so that you can be more effective."

Anaeika - Spot on! I wanted to know about moving into a new career for me. And what my next steps should be. THANK YOU ;)

Jenny

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
View attachment 2061
Hello Jenny,
Your card is the Ten of Fire.

You're working too hard & have put in too many personal hours. There's a need to balance the professional & personal sides of your life. You're trying to do too much. A good first step is to be willing to accept assistance from others.

There's hope for a successful resolution to your situation or project. However, it's best if you cut unnecessary or burdensome activities from your schedule. Slow your pace to a more comfortable level.

All work, no play. Darkness before dawn. Stress-related health problems. Obsessive behavior.

I felt nauseous during your reading. It feels stress-related. Have some fun, Jenny! Don't make yourself sick!

Xoxo
*hug* b/c it feels like you need one.

Thanks Anaeika,

That was a very accurate reading - I'm certainly suffering work related stress at the moment, mostly in the form of muscular tension and migraines (I work from home so I think my desk setup could do with some adjustment!).

I also related to the need to have more fun in my life so am taking that on board and figuring out some ways to do that.

And thank you for the hug - it's much appreciated :)<3

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Thanks Anaeika,

That was a very accurate reading - I'm certainly suffering work related stress at the moment, mostly in the form of muscular tension and migraines (I work from home so I think my desk setup could do with some adjustment!).

I also related to the need to have more fun in my life so am taking that on board and figuring out some ways to do that.

And thank you for the hug - it's much appreciated :)<3
I also felt pain in my neck and shoulders, but I thought it was just me, so I didn't say anything at first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)