Free 1 card tarot reading to first 10 who respond (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Well, since you're kind enough to offer a reading, I'd love one!

I'll let the cards tell me what I need to know...they probably know much better than I do! :)

Thank you, Anaeika!

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Go for it darling.....I am snuggled up for the next 24 hours as we are expecting very bad weather. I am asking for a card to tell me what will be the highlight of my week? How's that?

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Health and (how it impacts) work for me, if you would be so kind.
Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Stargazer

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Laron , are you any good at explaining tarot?
Okay. So how does it work exactly then? (So far I have no clue about Tarot etc.).
From my site: https://laron.nz/what-is-tarot/

A tarot reading can be a very effective method to gain insight into one’s current situation in life, whatever that may be. On the unconscious level, the cards can help to unlock understandings which may exist within the seeker, but are simply not recognised, or acknowledged, until the cards bring the information out into the open with the assistance of the tarot reader.​
Specific questions can be looked at within a reading. They may relate to a choice to make within a career, a relationship issue, what to do about a major decision with regards to a project or hobby, a move of location, or perhaps what needs to be focused on to help with getting onto the spiritual path.​
Situations around upcoming events can turn up in a reading, which may be a relationship, financial based inheritance or even a job opportunity; this really depends on the type of card layout which can be chosen, if provided as an option to the seeker. Situations in the past can also appear, along with new insights surrounding them.​
Tarot came from the mid-15th century and is said to have originated as card games which were played in courtly circles of Northern Italy, and later used around different areas of Europe. From the late 18th century up until today, tarot has become a method for readings — what some may refer to as divination.​
With the multitude of tarot decks in use, the images on the cards usually have ties into the Hermetic Qabalah and are influenced by the Rider-Waite-Smith deck. The artwork of the Rider-Waite deck, first published in 1909, was drawn by artist Pamela Colman Smith, based on instructions by the poet, and mystic, Arthur Edward Waite (1857–1942). As a result of the influence of the Qabalah and Waite, esoteric based symbolism is used within many decks in existence today.​
As a tarot reader, my feeling is that the results of the cards are a combination of the seekers connection to their higher self. In other-words, the results relate to the connection that the seeker establishes with their own psychic and subconscious nature — when choosing each card from a shuffled deck — and the tarot readers intuitive influence based on their own higher self connection, and guides, depending on how they read the cards. The symbolism in the cards can be very accurate in combination with the type of card in reference to the specific tarot deck. There are varying ways to read the cards, so it really depends upon a reader’s personal preference and technique as to what can be seen and said, within a spread.​

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Ok, I have 10. I will draw tomorrow and post them. Xo
So I don't have to make a question since not all here posed questions? If I did would it be an open (why, what, how) or closed (mostly yes/no answers) one? Seeing the other questions here it should be an open one I guess?

Thinking about it though, if it works without then its okay to do without. Anything important will come up anyway I guess?

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Sinera ,
It is an open question, so what would be good and what I can ask the cards is, “What does Sinera from RT need to know right now?” Sometimes it relates to what you are going through in your life at this present time w a 1 card draw. It may help provide clarity especially if is subconscious.

I could do a 3 card past, present, & future draw but that takes up more of my time.

At the very least, it’s just fun.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
@Sinera ,
It is an open question, so what would be good and what I can ask the cards is, “What does Sinera from RT need to know right now?” Sometimes it relates to what you are going through in your life at this present time w a 1 card draw. It may help provide clarity especially if is subconscious.
Ok, sounds cool, then you can do it this way.

Reactions: Anaeika and Laron
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
If there is anyone else today, I will draw a card for you too.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Go for it darling.....I am snuggled up for the next 24 hours as we are expecting very bad weather. I am asking for a card to tell me what will be the highlight of my week? How's that?
A0F4844E-7D0A-493F-A505-985CD1013174.jpeg35CC1B30-8F62-4C37-BDF9-1D6F73301C3E.jpeg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)