Four Australian skulls that re-write world history (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland

Two of Australia’s top experts in this field have spent months jointly recreating a complete skull. They based their reconstruction on eight actual bone segments of one skull, about fifty photographs of a similar skull found at a burial site with the face and skull intact, and photographs of the skulls of two more no-forehead skull.
When comparing a replica of a 1904 Original Homo sapien to the reconstructed no-forehead skull, of the many differences, four stand out.
1. The top of the forehead/crest of the sapien is six centimetres above the eye brow ridge, the no-forehead skull peaks at 0.5 cm. From the eye brow ridge the skull slopes back at around 170 degrees, then continues receding further to around 220 degrees. The overall skull shape is dramatically different, with ninety-five percent of the brain positioned beneath the eyes.
2. These beings have massive eyes, much bigger than any hominid and suggest this species was nocturnal.
3. Our eye brow ridges undulate with a slight depression above the nose, all four no-forehead beings have eyebrow ridges that extend at their furthest at that same point, peaking above the nose which is thus drawn up and extends out much more than ours.
4. Of the many other differences the humerus bone (shoulder to elbow) literally stands out, by at least 15cms. A normal human humerus bone measures around 30 cms, that of gibbon is 35 cms, while this being’s humerus bone measures 43 cms. But that is not the end of it, as the elbow joint is missing and the end of the bone fragmented, that means that the bare minimum length is 45 cms.
All four no-forehead skulls were found in south-eastern Australia, at this stage that general geography is sufficient. Work is in progress with the relevant government authorities and Original representatives of each of the four tribal estates where these skulls were buried. Arrangements for scientific testing are arranged, but can only occur with the Elders and Original spokespeople’s blessing.
What is already evident is that this skull is much bigger than that of all Homo sapiens sapiens (<20-30%), yet all the books say we are as smart as it gets. This changes everything.
With the replica skull arriving today, the next task is to share this seminal truth and ancestry with the public. It is fitting that the first presentation of this amazing change in circumstances takes place in Melbourne (Eastleigh Community Church, 216 East Boundary Road, Bentley East) from 4-8 pm April 25, with food provided at intermission. These skulls, plus many other apparent anomalies from the Original past, present an entirely different view of the past, and our immediate future.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
That scull looks almost ape like, but it's not. Interesting to find another ancient version of man. I gotta wonder what this guy looked like. Did man originate in Australia and then spread world wide. Or did different "man" develop all over this world until one version outlasted the rest?

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Those teeth look like grinding teeth (not so much cutting); and may be good for smishing up the soft part of fruits.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I can't wait to hear more.

• I agree
Reactions: Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm interested in the eyes. Without the brow ridge, the eyes might have had a huge field of view. Also, possibly nocturnal as the article suggests.

Animals have different eye configurations based on where they are in the food chain. I answer the questions about goats having horizontal pupils all the time. As they are likely to be prey, their eye configuration gives them a panoramic view of potential escape options.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lila
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I answer the questions about goats having horizontal pupils all the time. As they are likely to be prey, their eye configuration gives them a panoramic view of potential escape options.
And tree branches!

• Funny
Reactions: Lila and Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)