Fossil of Humanoid Child Found by Michael Tellinger's Research Team in South Africa (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Michael Tellinger's Humanoid fossil find_spine of child.jpgMichael Tellinger's Humanoid fossil find_2.jpg

I received this information by email from Michael Tellinger's email address: [email protected]

Here is the message:

"
Greetings
During day 3 of the Stone Circle Research Expedition with me Michael Tellinger, in the mountains of Mpumalanga, South Africa, one of our team members discovered what could shake up all of archaeology, geology and history at the same time. A Fossil showing vertebra, spine and hip bones of a humanoid baby or small child, embedded in a large rock. Nassem Ferran is a Radiographer in a hospital in Israel. He immediately identified this as if he was looking at the many scans and x-rays of spines in his daily line of work. Naseem said that this fossil or imprint is identical to the x-rays of children’s spines which he sees almost every day.
Our expeditions keeps delivering new surprises every time we hit the mountains. One of the great puzzles in discovering an ever increasing number of MUD fossils, remains the fact that the body parts trapped in mud, and now finally exposed, have undergone complete metamorphoses into what is commonly referred to as “hornfels” rock.
This is going to require a whole new look at geology and the transformation and transmutation of organic matter to so-called inorganic matter – or petrification. There is very little if any literature on this subject, other than Roger Spurr’s Mud Fossil University Channel on YouTube. I look forward to what the rest of our expedition will deliver.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
An update which quashes the initial theory:

Greetings,
What we originally thought to be the fossilized spine of a child turned out to be the tail and hind legs of a reptile – large lizard or crocodile – type creature.

After playing with different kinds of exposures on the photograph, it became very clear to see. This is truly a spectacular find. Discovered by Javier Urrutia in the mountains of Mpumalanga, South Africa during the Stone Circle Research Expedition. We have discovered a host of other strange and spectacular fossils – information will be released when appropriate.
If you like to experience the intense and unforgettable magic of these ancient and mysterious sites, discover ancient fossils on the mountains, join me Michael Tellinger on one of my new tours. See full details on my website under TOURS here and Email Melissa at the office to book. [email protected] to book.

RESEARCH EXPEDITION TOURS
If you want to join one of the future Research Expedition Tours please fill in this form to add your name to the list. Click HERE: http://journeys.ubuntuplanet.org/bf.php?fid=5505

Keep Exploring
Michael Tellinger

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Cool, I'm impressed that they would be willing to admit to their mistake and correct it. Let's see lamestream science do that without a fight.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Cool, I'm impressed that they would be willing to admit to their mistake and correct it. Let's see lamestream science do that without a fight.
Quite correct my dear PG. I'm currently reading a book about Ancient Egypt and it seems that every time that science proves that the "official" time line for this culture is proven wrong and is challenged (as well as when/how their pyramids and monuments were built) the more the orthodox Egyptologists choose to ignore that their house of cards is falling and stick to their unproven theories fighting progress by any means possible.

Reactions: Snowmelt and Linda

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Thanks for the update HM! It was good to find out more about it.

What we originally thought to be the fossilized spine of a child turned out to be the tail and hind legs of a reptile – large lizard or crocodile – type creature.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)