For People Who Are Lonely or Feel like They Are "Missing Out on the Action" of Life (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

John Helios

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
www.HeliosJournal.com
This is for lonely people, or people who feel like they're "missing out on the action - the action of life."

This may sound odd, or perhaps too abstract - but file it away away for later recall.

Nighttime is my social time. No, I don't go to bars or cafes to socialize, but rather I socialize during my sleep. So... ???

When you think of it, the world of dream is the Place of Source. An unlimited place where the rules are not as strict as they are here. It is a place of possibilities, not of limitations. One thing to keep in mind: We have been conditioned in society to devalue dreams or the dream world. People say, "Oh, that's just a silly dream." Or they say, "It's just a dream. It's not like it's real or something." This is sabotage in its most heinous form.

We humans are co-creators with God. We have a responsibility as a singular cell - no matter how small - in God's body. Our job is to be born, to grow, preen, maintain, and develop the health and wellness of this singular cell that is your life. To do any less than this, or to controvert this directive, is to work against God.

So, with us as people who can dream, it is the world of dream that is the font of creation. This is the abstract place whence our ideas originally come, even when we're at work. Some of the most successful businesspeople have gotten their big ideas, or solutions to their most taxing problems, from their dreams.

Consider this also: What were you before you even existed, before you were born onto this Earth? A dream. After being born here, your status then changed from a "dream" to a "dream come true" - literally a miracle come to life. It's amazing! But that's God's creation! And after life is finished, guess where you return to? That ocean of dreams that contains everything, whence you originally came.

So, while you're at it, while you live here, you might as well ask for access to that place that contains everything, that can give you what you need. Dream.

Now back to what I was originally talking about.

When I sleep, I dream in a very real dream world. And it's filled with things, places, experiences, and loads of people, and I interact with them. They teach me and I teach them. What chooses with whom I interact there? It happens automatically. That's what's so magically efficient about it, and how it stands in marked contrast to the bullshit we experience in this "normal" reality. What experience we receive in dreams is dictated by what people call the "law of attraction". We go to and experience exactly what we need. This is at a somewhat abstract (but no less important) concept than the concrete reality of this place we are experiencing here. now.

While this all probably is not helpful to you now, Paula, please file it away. Right now you are suffering from the constraints of a limited world that is made to do what you are experiencing now: suffering. When you are sick and tired of the limitations of this world one day, then suspend all judgement, trust your intuition, and step off into the unknown territory of your imagination - which is no less real, but actually more real - than this place of suffering we have been conditioned to accept as the "only reality".

If you want to meet the angels and other friends that God has put at your disposal to help you find meaning in this life, then meet them halfway: in that place of expanded possibilities. Believe me it's real, and it's filled with many places, things, and people who will help further your life.

Literally: Don't live a life of limitations. Live a life of unlimited possibilities from which you and God co-create.

When ready, ask for this life. Believe me it's real.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
That's fascinating John, I never thought of the dreamworld that way. Conversely I lead a very busy life. 40 hours a week spread over several shifts in the old factory. I play hockey two nights a week in winter. I see my grandkids once or twice a week. What free time I do have I tend to read and study here, fb, and various other sites. I'm often grateful for a black dreamless night of rest. And I'm only 59. not to mention my property in the northern wilderness I see on many weekends in the summer. I gotta slow this old carcass down a bit Having said that your bringing lucid dreaming to a whole new level. Sounds intriguing. I gotta think about this one.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)