Follow What You Consider Important And Don't Give Up (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new article.

Follow What You Consider Important And Don't Give Up
A few years ago a talented writing teacher taught me that people appreciate personal experiences. I had an issue with that because I was never interested in such literature; with the exception of some metaphysical topics which are close to my heart, such as conscious out of body travel and past/in-between life regressions.

For example, a biography or auto-biography of anyone—no matter what they had done in life or how well known they were— was of no interest to me. So I found it hard to write from that perspective because I didn’t enjoy reading from it.

At least with a past life regression there are moments shown which relate to the persons health and life as pieces of a puzzle form; it’s just more interesting for me to take a look back at times portrayed differently — the powers...
Click here to continue on to the original article. You will be able to comment using a Disqus account (www.disqus.com) if you are logged in with Disqus.

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Laron, thanks for the little window showing a little extra about who you are on the inside. I loved the part about stream of consciousness, as that is how I experience it. I don't channel another entity, but I psychically see images (brought in through an active third eye); I see words imprinted across my view screen (last week I saw "creosote" and then a few days later had an incident with wood lacquer poisoning - perfect example of precognition). I actually see the word as it is spelled, and in this case heard the word as it is spoken. That is clairaudient and clairvoyant. A recent fleeting vision I had within the last week was of a dragon's head looking directly at me. It wasn't your Western dragon with wings. It was a celestial dragon of the Chinese mystical variety, with streamers hanging off its face, blue-grey-green scales, eyes of the same colour looking penetratingly at me; teeth (very awesome, ripping sort of teeth); long sinuous neck going off to a slightly rounded torso; not too much glistening - more the occasional silvery fleck such as in fish scales when light hits them. But the utter, heart-scudding realisation for me was that it was cold-blooded. Not one of these movie or fairy story dragons, who seem quite lovable and love you right back. No, this was an observing, sinuous, slab of living granite, impassive stare taking in all around it with a high grade of intelligence, but not one iota of love. Ever had that feeling you're being sized up for breakfast? Well, yes.

Now that I know that not all is love-based on this planet (slow learner, as I am in my 50's!) I have to put my little motor into gear, and put my "brave" back on my face, I have to gird my loins with stubbornness, and go forward into the night.

Karla, I wouldn't mind hearing what you think about this psychic impression, what kind of dragon is it that can instil such foreboding in a human heart?

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Thanks for the reminder Laron. :) I really need to start practicing OBE/AP again. I really miss it. I almost "unlearned" it. Cannot even say I had one decent (meaningful) projection this year. As synchronicity wants it I was reminded also yesterday of this by a forum friend in an OBE forum asking me via pm why I was so "quiet" in recent months on OBE forums, I just felt not motivated to do so because I had 'lost it'. I will try to take it up again because actually I always <3ed it.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Hailstones Melt was this dragon a part of you in some place and time? perhaps forgotten?

Not sure where that came from or why I am asking you that...:rolleyes:
Lovely Lila, I am sure that is the right question to ask! I have already accepted a Saurian (dinosaur type) as one to integrate. The hardest thing to accept about this dragon is the cold-blooded aspect. But I think that is an aspect that we all will have to face and acknowledge as we become familiar with ancient races - they are not all warm and cuddly, and whilst definitely spiritual beings, perhaps they do not follow the same pathway to soul integration that we may have been shown as humans. Perhaps, as members of the terrestrial and/or non-terrestrial human family of light the light side of the equation attracts us as it equates to love. Our human hearts and bio-systems were created to channel, and transform and transmute other energies such as fear into the all-embracing one of love. Many of us have not truly known love, as that only becomes possible when one becomes capable of self-love.

Whether that dragon loves himself is a question for eternity.

I, in my human form, will have to overcome fear of the emanations of the negative pole, before I can love him unconditionally.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Talking of negative and positive polarities, I met a young person yesterday who epitomised the soul journey as it is being lived today, (at warp speed compared to centuries where soul progressions sometimes took many lifetimes). She is a young man of 22 years old, who is currently mid-term in a gender transition. I found her scenario very interesting because I am awake, and can sit back and observe taking into account the background of all I have been awakened to. I have a new job situation (still work for the dole, but I am at a new venue, and crocheting garments for children at foster homes). This young wo/man is in the same work for the dole situation, but blocking and making quilts.

I was saddened to hear she is completely estranged from both her parents. I know that she has a soul contract with them, and is probably in their lives to offer them an opportunity to find and express unconditional love. In the meantime, she is completely on her own except for her female partner (apparently she does not yet realise she is completely supported by the Universe and seen and unseen beings who love to help us through our challenges. To clarify, the seen beings perhaps are our cats and dogs).

The thing she did which estranged her parents, apart from coming out transgender, was to fully change her name (first, middle and surname) by deed poll, to seed her identity. I was able to help her with that, as I did the same thing when I was in my mid-20s, for spiritual reasons, and it did upset my parents. However, I maintained a loving contact with my parents, and still do with my remaining parent. Changing your name at any stage of life to create an identity that you can relate to is a perfectly valid action, but it does challenge those who have not looked into the status quo or wondered who or what they are, in this life. This, in a way, is yet another loving push their son/daughter has helped them with, on their journey to spiritual awakening.

But the interesting part about her is that at this time of her life, she completely gravitates towards the dark, black magic, ritual, gaming, and negative sources of interest. The names she took on can literally be translated to sources of negativity. While I inwardly had my jaw gaping open, as all this unfolded, I was able to listen to her, and to draw her out. It turns out that as a young child of about 8, she was innately drawn to goodness and doing good in the world. She said that she had made a pact with herself at that tender age to be kind and helpful to everyone around her (he as he was then). Obviously, at some stage through her teenage years, her world flipped into the polar opposite, completely drawing her in, like a magnet. Without making too much of it, I was able to pass a comment that if she felt that way when she was 8, she would always have that resource hidden away to find and use at any time.

This girl is going to marry her girlfriend in real life. (I have to clarify, because I think she is a bit confused by her complete immersion in gaming avatars and the like). I see this as a step along a spiritual journey. Who knows the flower that will be produced through the quiet and hidden growth below ground, as the plant readies itself to become what is, solely and utterly individual and beautiful, either a flower of the night or day, or one that has but 24 hours of passing glory, or one that has a common genealogy and flowers profusely for a long time. At this time, she believes in her negative polar path, as she espouses it.

Being who I am, with eyes to see, I believe her potential is way bigger than that. She is certainly someone who has the courage of her convictions.

It certainly is a tangled web we weave. And the glory is the beauty and complexity of that web, which we may not outwardly perceive, as we are too close to it. The pattern, however, comes out in our thoughts and actions. Within this pattern, we embrace ourselves and our inner hankering for oneness.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The hardest thing to accept about this dragon is the cold-blooded aspect..
:)I have always found a great clarity in approaches that some would call 'cold-blooded' or 'practical' and have also found that we tend to value such approaches at times and see them as threatening in others. I recall an episode of the old TV show MASH that explored this in the form of the main character (Alan Alda) falling in love with a local woman whom he initially admired for being practical. When her situation changed and she remained 'practical' in an attempt to survive in a very tough situation that took her away from him, he was not so gung-ho about her practicality:fp

K

KarlaSM

Hello my friends,

Omg I had not seen this one before, sorry, I know I have been very disconnected lately. I am spending most of my time offline, except when I do some healing work with my partner. I am hoping to come back soon enough though.

First of all, I find your article very interesting Laron and I consider so much of my spiritual growth based on so much that I have read directly from other people, all kinds of personal experiences from others, from younger people to older people. The value I see in this is that if for example someone who speaks about something in particular and the information is spread, a way to really know if what this person says really can be generalized or not is precisely to know through personal experiences how much it can be true or not. In the end that is what makes life interesting, the uniqueness of each soul spark. :)

As for your dragon experience Hailstones Melt I find these kinds of experiences not so uncommon. I have had before experiences with all kinds of beings that look and feel either negative or positive, but from the negative ones, there is always something very interesting to learn and to understand in depth, where this darkness comes from.

I was able to see from my own record two dragon aspects that were absolutely not of the positive kind. One was a black dragon and one was dark green, but the dark green one had such a snarling negative attitude, that even if it was an aspect of my soul, I felt bad just to see her eyes LOL. She said that I would understand why her anger and coldness. Those two were among the very worst lifetimes, but here is in summary how a being can turn like that. The one who is my closest guide, who is a soul sister, has also shown up to me in either the most loving forms or forms that I really fear. She always says that I fear what I do not understand about her. However, I notice a pattern in this, when it comes to lifetimes in which, as she became older, her constant negative experiences turned her worse and worse. She can show up in whatever form she wants, from a dragon to a bird or in human form but always with the same range of frequencies that are inherent to her.

There is an order in love, and everyone always have some very close loved ones at all levels. If one creates a deep conflict with the ones we love the most, as a result you can get the worst possible forms of heartbreak and darkness.

From the worst disappointments then, you generate a mass of broken aspects that wander in lower realms and one day we face that. Either that you encounter your own worst aspects or that for some reason you come across aspects of other people, but there is always a reason, they do not show up to you, "just because" or "just because they want to scare you or inflict fear on you without a real cause". There is always something very deep that they want to show to you. Maybe they are someone you need to forgive over time, who caused you suffering or you caused to them suffering.

There is a breaking point in which, if you reach the point in which you suffered too much, then you will close yourself and try to adopt an attitude of "just like how existence did not stop my suffering and did not care about my suffering I will not care to hurt my enemies or anyone at all". This point is very important to understand because this is the limit in which any being needs to remove this shield to access vulnerability and start going back to the light.

If there is something I have learned is that if a being suffers too much, there are three roads to follow:

-You can act by impulse and turn that suffering to repressed pain and anger and then use that broken state to hurt others.
-You can allow the suffering to consume your mental, emotional and physical bodies and lead to premature death.
-You can do your best to seek the cure by all means within yourself and love yourself in a physical reality were you are surrounded by negativity., then one by one answers come and eventually all will be understood.

You can see then, which road some beings have taken so far.

So even if you feel fear to look at that dragon, know that you are prepared to see these beings. It is less dangerous to come across a negative being in non-physical, than to come across a negative person in physical, because our physical experiences is what creates monsters in lower realms. Ask the dragon why he/she needs or your own heart why this dragon showed up.

Blessings to you all <3

K

KarlaSM

...PS and super important. I still have to finish writing Part 3 of the last articles I shared here, related to our spectrum of aspects. In that one, there is an emphasis on doing inner child work and shadow work constantly because not only do we help ourselves in out current incarnation but such practices also allow for more aspects from other timelines to come to us for integration, even if they are not human. As weird as it might sound, and maybe not many or no one has ever mentioned this, but I am finding it very useful not only to do inner child work for myself as a human being, but also for these non-human aspects.

One can hold in one's arms in meditation a baby dragon for example, or a baby Lycan, a baby Lyran...etc, just whatever comes to us, it is just the same somehow. Some very ancient creatures naturally had lives much more based on survival, so this is a really useful way to clear the lower realms of creatures, especially if they belong to our souls, and even from other souls we can assist them.

The basis of all healing work is always to work through personal self-defense mechanisms or layers of pain, to access the vulnerable child in us all. It takes time, but it is so worth it.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Great comments everyone. HM, your account of the young persons situation would make a good article for the front page to show life is from that angle, especially with some additional personal viewpoints and opinions added.

I also changed my first name legally when I was in my early 20's as it was important for me to be something I wanted to be, rather than be someone I was told to be, basically. I wasn't on the path back then though, so it wasn't for spiritual reasons.

Changing your name at any stage of life to create an identity that you can relate to is a perfectly valid action, but it does challenge those who have not looked into the status quo or wondered who or what they are, in this life.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)