Flowers By Arthur Rimbaud, ILLUMINATIONS (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Here is one of the poems I love so much from Arthur Rimbaud, my favorite French Poet. I illustrated it with my latest tree.

FLEURS, Arthur Rimbaud, ILLUMINATIONS

D'un gradin d'or, - parmi les cordons de soie, leas gazes grises, les velours verts et les disques de crystal qui noircissent comme du bronze au soleil, - je vois la digitale s'ouvrir sur un tapis de filigranes d'argent, d'yeux et de chevelures.

Des pièces d'or jaune semées sur l'agate, des piliers d'acajou supportant un dôme d'émeraudes, des bouquets de satin blanc et de fines vierges de rubis entourent la rose d'eau.

Tel qu'un dieu aux énormes yeux bleus et aux formes de neige, la mer et le ciel attirent aux terrasses de marbre la foule de jeunes et fortes roses.

Flowers, Arthur Rimbaud, ILLUMINATIONS

From a golden step,-- among silk cords, green velvets, gray gauzes, and crystal disks that turn black as bronze in the sun, I see the digitalis opening on a carpet of silver filigree, of eyes and hair.

Yellow gold-pieces strewn over agate, mahogany columns supporting emerald domes, bouquets of white satin and delicate sprays of rubies, surround the water-rose.

Like a god with huge blue eyes and limbs of snow, the sea and sky lure to the marble terraces the throng of roses, young and strong.

Tree Of The Yellow Garden - The Summer Solstice Tree, June 21, 2017.

fullsizeoutput_66e.jpeg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)