flash frozen Mamoths or as the Earths crust turns... (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I found an amazing article that proposes the reasons we are finding Wolly Mamoths flash frozen in Siberia. Some with their last meals still in their mouths. They were instantly frozen in a bizarre incident that catastrophically changed the Earths surface. This can also explain why Anarctica is where it is. Basicly a series of meteors or comets hit the Earth at a very oblique angle literally sliding the crust over the mantle repositioning the continents. I'll let you read this incredible article and you guys can make up your own mind. An interesting hypothisis....
https://www.sott.net/article/357709-Of-Flash-Frozen-Mammoths-and-Cosmic-Catastrophes#

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Very interesting Pucksterguy. As soon as I read "The Younger Dryas Period" I knew that he was targeting the catastrophic events that Graham Hancock refers to. Thanks for posting it. Interesting that woolly mammoths are not really woolly at all and probably did not live in cold climates. My Goodness we have been so bullshitted.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thank you. Excellent article. I'm going to buy this book (referenced in the article).

510wAqr1C5L._SX265_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Since there are no such things as coincidences, one should realise that the primary author's name, FIRESTONE, is no mistake. These are the kind of indicators that make awake people sit up and take notice. It makes me aware that the contents of the book, which is about cometary impacts, must be aligned with truth.

Also, the author of the article, Pierre Lescaudron, says: "In his book Cycle of Cosmic Catastrophes, Firestone did a tremendous job gathering evidence about the asteroid impacts that triggered the beginning of the Younger Dryas. This book is a must-read if you want to know more details about this topic than what a mere article can convey."

OP
Pucksterguy

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I'm not too worried about rocks hitting the Earth. This orb is about 6 to 8? billion years old. I think anything of any consequence that could hit us already did. The asteroid belt is stable now so they're not glancing off each other. weather on Earth is cyclical. Warming and cooling on 100,000 yr cycles. 20,000 yrs ago there were glaciers in downtown Toronto. Sea levels were some 300 feet lower. Now I understand that global warming was BS as I always thought. We're heading into a mini ice age similar to one in the 1600's when the sun went into the maunder minimum as we're heading into now. Global warming, as seen in ice cores drilled into glaciers. Always precedes a cooling period. If the snow really starts piling up I'll rent a room from you Melt. Oz would be much warmer then Canada lol.

Reactions: Anaeika

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I'm not too worried about rocks hitting the Earth. This orb is about 6 to 8? billion years old. I think anything of any consequence that could hit us already did. The asteroid belt is stable now so they're not glancing off each other. weather on Earth is cyclical. Warming and cooling on 100,000 yr cycles. 20,000 yrs ago there were glaciers in downtown Toronto. Sea levels were some 300 feet lower. Now I understand that global warming was BS as I always thought. We're heading into a mini ice age similar to one in the 1600's when the sun went into the maunder minimum as we're heading into now. Global warming, as seen in ice cores drilled into glaciers. Always precedes a cooling period. If the snow really starts piling up I'll rent a room from you Melt. Oz would be much warmer then Canada lol.
Not only that, I have been knitting blankets ahead of the time they will be needed!

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Really interesting article that explains the younger dryas very good. It also illustrates the instability of our planet.

True polar shifts are not that hard to imagine if you really know how thin the solid crust is. This is illustrated very well on this website:
layers of the earth to scale
The earths crust can thus best be compared to the peel of an apple but the apple is semi liquid.

If you know that most of the land is less than 2000 m high and most oceans less that 2000 meter deep the sinking and rising of entire continents is also not that hard to imagine. If the interior flow of the molten rock changes, the pressure changes under the continents pushing them up or letting the sink. A height difference of 2 km is only 2/6000 = 0,03 % of the diameter of the earth.

Our atmosphere is similarly very thin compared to the planet. People live in the first 5 km above sea level and space is officially at 65 km height. So a meteorite pushing the atmosphere away sounds plausible.

If people start about unprecedented climate change then I always have to think about these kind of disasters which are not that long ago.

PS. I don't give this information for fear mongering. They are just facts and they teach to be prepared and enjoy every day to the fullest.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Old Equator Aligns with Ancient Landmarks!
Pyramids still Align with Star Formations
in the Old Equator Geographical Locations.

http://reach-unlimited.com/p/350289517/the-earth-may-have-an-old-equator--sacred-sites--are-aligned-there

The Great Pyramid – Earth’s Natural Prime Meridian

http://blog.world-mysteries.com/science/the-great-pyramid-earths-natural-prime-meridian/

When the earth's crust shifted, the equator moved as well, so very ancient sites are not where they used to be (so to speak). I can remember reading a book about this subject many years ago, I think it was by Rand Flem-ath.

OP
Pucksterguy

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I never thought of that in this context. When the crust shifted then so did things on the old equator. Are those structures really that old?

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
The sphinx is supposed to be from around 10,000 BC, so maybe the pyramids at Giza are as well, Angkor Wat is definitely older than they say it is. It all boils down to who controls the history books.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
My Goodness we have been so bullshitted.
isn t that often the time by the lack of understanding of most?

i will read it when i have time, and the phrase was also in the film the day after tomorrow

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
This concept provides a new way of looking at things. Antarctica has signs of being a lush place. At one time it was in a temperate environment much further north and ice free. That could explain the maps.
Antarctica seems to be about 30 degrees wide, so a 30 degree pole shift would move it away from the south pole to be located from 45 deg to 75 deg south, so would have had a temperate climate. So north antarctica would be approximately where New Zealand's South Island is today. South antarctica would still be near the south pole so would be like Siberia or Northern Canada.

The north pole would have been located around Anchorage, Alaska, so it's possible that there was a double pole shift within a short period of time, first to Hudson Bay then to its present position.

I wonder if the earth was being prepared for civilizations to arise?

Last edited:
Reactions: Anaeika and Alain
OP
Pucksterguy

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Could be. Planets are prepared, terra formed. To get ready for life to be seeded on them. Prob plants and insects come first then vertebrates. It would be fascinating to see.

Reactions: Anaeika and Alain

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Antarctica seems to be about 30 degrees wide, so a 30 degree pole shift would move it away from the south pole to be located from 45 deg to 75 deg south, so would have had a temperate climate. So north antarctica would be approximately where New Zealand's South Island is today.

The north pole would have been located around Anchorage, Alaska, so it's possible that there was a double pole shift within a short period of time, first to Hudson Bay then to its present position.

I wonder if the earth was being prepared for civilizations to arise?
I am re-presenting an image here (of New Zealand photographed from the International Space Station) and first posted by Laron in August, 2016.

The image is viewed with the most southerly aspect of the country at the top of the image, the northerly aspect being towards the bottom of the picture. Therefore, this is where Toller is saying Antarctica may once have been in latitude, before a crustal slippage which took it to the position of a pole.

The small island in the image south of the South Island of New Zealand is called Stewart Island (I spent about 5 months there in the 1980s).

10978624_10155162087050057_5239500943199979989_n.jpg

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Lovely photo Melt. Must archive it for the people who propose the earth is flat and the space station is a con! Thanks to Laron as well.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Yep, I found a study on this. Several large meteorites hit Canada and in the east Michigan area, which now forms the thumb. There are smaller craters from this hit all over Wisconsin, New Jersey, South Caroline. In fact these craters are called the Caroline Bays, or Carolina Lakes.

Another interesting fact: the soil in southeast Michigan is VERY silty, like it came up from a sea bed. The rest of Michigan is very sandy, likely dropped by receding glaciers.

This hit likely caused the extinction of most megafauna and the Clovis culture in the area and put up clouds of dust for years.

Below: Carolina Bays lidar image.
lidar-image.jpg

This was a worldwide event. There are big meteorite hits all over the world but it was the worst in North America.
younger-dryas-meteor-sites.jpg

OP
Pucksterguy

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Look at the angle of the Saginaw crater.It must have come in real low. same as the oval shaped ones in the Carolinas. That must have been one hell of a meteor shower and together they may have displaced the Earths crust.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
From the original link at the top of the thread, the conclusion is saying that there is an anomaly in the sea levels of 20m. I've calculated how big a comet (dirty snowball) would have to be to add this amount of water to the earth, it works out at about 250km in diameter. I presume that it would start to break up on entering earth's gravity well and then the atmosphere.

It would be smaller if some of the extra water came from ice cap melt due to the impacts.

Last edited:

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
If one of that size hits us on the wrong angle the effects are even greater than at that moment.

That must have been very painfull for gaia

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
NASA Finds Second Impact Crater Under Greenland Ice Sheet

Greenland’s ice sheet is the second largest body of ice in the world, so scientists are naturally interested in how it’s changing with the climate and what’s under there. Recent studies of the ice sheet with radar revealed something unexpected: an impact crater. What’s more unexpected than an impact crater? A second impact crater. NASA says it just spotted a second crater just over a hundred miles from the first one, and the team believes they formed at different times. NASA Finds Second Impact Crater Under Greenland Ice Sheet

https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/285645-nasa-finds-second-impact-crater-under-greenland-ice-sheet

OP
Pucksterguy

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I'm not really surprised we'd find craters there. I wonder if either one was involved in moving the crust. I guess it depends what angle it hit at. The Earth was probably peppered as much as the moon with big rocks but oceans and weather obscure or destroy craters over time.

Reactions: Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
weather obscure or destroy craters over time.
Volcanos, too. One neighborhood I used to live in was on the slope, near the top of what was left of an extinct volcano. There was lots of red gravel all over the place, which was the weathered remnants of lava.

Northern New Mexico has some of the most striking landscape. Looking at the mesas, you can see stripes of different colors and width that show what was going on so long ago. Geology is an incredibly interesting subject.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This might be the place where I can share a poem I wrote about a supervolcano that blew its stack in ancient times on the continent of Australia (north-eastern New South Wales):
THE SORCEROR
Continent was a-building​
in haze of time. Great distances and dimension.​
Molten lava met the elements​
and cold sea breath proved the stronger,​
crusting megatons of molten igneous.​
The pulse of lava flow hardened below​
icy vapour into a great land dome,​
the land given a wrinkled basalt cap,​
suffocating all beneath.​
Ah, but the small trinklets of water​
began their work, just the tiniest trinklets​
finding watercourse with which to wield their​
mighty carving.​
Water – the sorcerer of all creation, married to time –​
causing change beyond imagination.​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)