Flames of memory? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bernie

Roaming Contributor
Aug 7, 2016
Deloraine, Tasmania, Australia

This is from 28 October, 2011.

I woke up last night at about 4, then went back to sleep until 5:15.

In that period, I had a very vivid and odd dream. I was on a plane - I assumed it was Qantas, international, for some reason. I had no baggage, hand, cabin or hold, and was quite worried because I had no passport with me, nor did I seem to have flight tickets. (In fact, I seemed to have nothing that we would generally travel with - ID, money etc)

The plane was big inside, walls and chairs were predominantly white or off-white in colour. Pale beige would be the darkest shade. Not laid out like a 'normal' passenger plane - except perhaps a very big jet custom made for space and few passengers - and somehow had forward facing windows - as if the passenger area was melded in with the cockpit / flight area? But no flight controls...

The trip did not seem eventful or interesting, all I recall is sitting round a low table with 4 or 5 others, none of whom I even knew their sex, never mind their appearance; though I have a nagging memory of candle flames. Imagine a 2 metre tall candle flame that is translucent yet has colour, in sufficient mix and shade as to be individually recognisable. Think 'energy'. We seemed to be discussing something - brainstorming? Informing? After this, I got up and looked out of the forward facing windows - we appeared to be very low, and heading for a big wall - I figured (for some reason) it was a dam wall, that kind of size and structure. It had a couple of small 'towers' - turrets, cupolas, on it. I thought we were going to hit it, but we somehow cleared the top of it. No fear feelings were involved there......

I was then involved in helping the (few) other pax get their stuff together to disembark - I sort of assumed we had crashed beyond the wall I had seen, but there was no sense of panic or danger etc., so we had probably landed safely. I have no memory of the other pax, except a vague feeling that they were a mix of male and female - perhaps there was a baby there too? Not sure.

End of.

Not a single bit of that ‘dream’ has faded, or changed in my mind since - it is as fresh as the last minute.

I do have a ‘feeling’ of having met the flame beings at least once since, but that could be wishful thinking?

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
That certainly sounds like a contact experience, Bernie. How very interesting. I've never heard of flame beings. There is so much we don't know in this 3D life.

I too had a "dream" experience that I remember every single detail about after I had boarded a strange "plane". I don't know how I got on the plane but I sure remember every detail after that. In my dream, that I know wasn't really a dream, I was shown where I came from before I volunteered to incarnate on Earth and my cosmic family.

It sounds like we had a similar experience. Keep us updated if you learn more. Thanks for posting.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
You were privileged to see living, translucent, coloured fire energy in connection with beings. I believe that is the form beings take at a much higher frequency/dimension. I imagine, from the elevated view you were taking (which felt like a plane - get it?) you could see the bigger picture and the field of consciousness - apparently dammed for now but not forever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)