Finding dirt in odd corners (of our collective soul) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
From Vera Ingeborg's blog, 21-3-2018, On the Speedtrain - Resurrection Pathway

This gateway has been beyond challenging for many as frequencies rise higher and higher. The new divine masculine energy is merciless and strips away everything that is not in line with our truth and which we do not need anymore. We are pushed into taking responsibility now for our own energy and owning our stuff. Judgment and blame becomes unbearable as it hits back very hard. The triggers are huge. And they need to be, because it is a big final cleansing to prepare us for a new cycle of co-creation. So take the trigger and leave the rest. They are really serving us to move through the shifts as quickly as possible. And that needs our acceptance instead of going into another round of fighting, ignoring, or freezing. Although very uncomfortable, the shifts are also happening much quicker than before.

The core intent of these words is being voiced by many on the internet through their blogs and videos. I like that we can expect a new cycle of co-creation, after such an epic cycle of clearing, being triggered, and reacting to triggers. The co-creation part is FUN. As Vera mentions, the strategies of fighting, ignoring the issues or freezing (deer in the headlights) are not going to take us very far.

3 very different triggers from the collective mind/human history have arisen for me in these last days. They are all subjects that I met with distaste in this life, and perhaps experienced first-hand in previous lives, such was my recoil from the very idea. None of these things directly reference my current life, but my horror of them is such that I think they have been hanging around in some unswept corners of my soul for a looong time.

They are:

The use of electro-convulsive therapy (ECT) in mental institutions from 1940s onwards;
The incineration (burning) of anyone at the stake; and
Female genital mutilation, passed down as a generational, cultural norm in some societies.

Even as I type this, there are real tears on my cheeks. These subjects just really rattle my cage. I hope by expressing my horror of these completely suppressed topics that I will in some way bring them to the light, that their perpetration and very existence in the human collective consciousness can be cleansed. These are deep, deep, deep fissures in the healthy fabric of human knowing and kindness. These are rips and tears.

It's funny, when we suppress we hope we will never have to view such a topic again. I suppressed all of these when I was young, when I first came into contact with their concepts. It's all very well to strive for higher awareness, love and light - but with these monsters lurking in the basements, there is some significant soul-searching to be done. I react to all of these as if I have been a victim - however, who knows, in some twisted offshoot of a life, I may have perpetrated. Perhaps that's why the revulsion is so acute now.

I just wish and pray that the soul of humanity's vast collective can excise these concepts and behaviours (as well as other hurtful ones) in this time when creating meaningful change is much easier to achieve. Perhaps these are unknown norms in our own societies - but they have been present as realities, and still exist as thoughtforms, and are potentialities for the future. Transmutation is what we can do now, once and for all to clean our unswept corners.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Clearing and cleansing and change. Serious on going themes in my life since 2003. In 2002 I had to leave my wife and kids due to an insufferable situation with my ex. Also I got laid off from my job at the same time. In my recovery I went thru much soul searching and fundemental changes to my life and psyche. I can see it all now as a cleanse to prepare me for the now. But boy, it was a tough time. I'm glad I went thru it now.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Girl in a red dress.jpg
Even as I type this, there are real tears on my cheeks.
Oh darling, been there too. Cross your legs, grab a tissue and remember Rumi "What do you see in your heart? Pain. Stay with it"

I recall weeping for days after the image of a woman in a red dress was sprayed with tear gas in Turkey. To me it seemed to encapsulate all the disrespect and hatred patriarchy showed women. Clearly, I was not the only one as the photo went on to become a symbol of the protests.

Last edited:

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I believe this is EXACTLY what we're dealing with on a collective level. Deep State, war, pedophilia, satanism, etc., are ALL being brought up for us to collectively choose our own path. Do we continue down this path of depravity and selfishness? Or do we strive to create something higher--something far more evolved?

Let's sweep up the dirt and toss it out!!!

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)