Film-maker; faked infamous Roswell autopsy footage (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
This is an article from one of the UK's national newspapers:

To this day, there are those who refuse to believe that the not-so-out-of-this-world account of the grainy footage's origins.

But film-maker Spyros Melaris insists he headed up a team that created black and white video that fooled the world in 1995

The man who claims he was behind an alien autopsy video that took the world by storm said it was actually shot in a north London flat.

Mr Melaris said they used organs from cows and lambs from a local for the alien's guts.

He even claims that, at one point, he considered using raspberry jelly for the being's brain but that it was 'too dark'.

Film-maker who claims HE was the one who faked infamous Roswell autopsy footage

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I assume the Roswell ETs had large insectoid black eyes, they were 'real' Greys as we 'know' them as meme / stereotype / from abductions etc.

This alone shows it was fake. Maybe it was too difficult to get the eyes larger. I've seen parts of this footage also years ago, already then thought it was not well done, clearly a fake, either planned as psyop or just a skeptic's prank, whatever.

What is really intriguing is the supposed KGB footage. I read one guy who is into CGI and all the computer graphic tricks on teh internet. He thought it was genuine and you could not fake them. Others (the average YT commentator etc.) of course play the debunkers and scoffers, as usual. I don't know. I reserve my judgement on this footage however. It's intriguing though:

Reactions: Stargazer and Linda
OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
More from the UK media:

Ray Santilli, 58, claims the grainy image is a still from "genuine original footage" he based the fake 1995 film on.

He says it is proof that the 1995 hoax film, which initially purported to show an autopsy being carried out on a dead alien recovered from the supposed Roswell UFO crash site in 1947, WAS based on REAL original footage which came to light.

Express.co.uk is publishing the image, which appears to show three slides from a real of film, for the first time after being sent it by Mr Santilli.

Is this a REAL alien? Claims this is a 'genuine 1947 Roswell alien autopsy image'

OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
I reserve my judgement on this footage however.
There's a lot of controversy about these with the general concensus that these are a hoax. In fact there is a huge amount of disinformation about anything connected to Roswell. The most original thoughts/'knowledge' about Roswell I've ever read were by Lou Baldin in this book
In League with a UFO

He asserts that 'Roswell crash 1947. Every gadget in the Alien ship possessed unique personalities. The gadgets were capable, in the most bizarre ways, of conveying emotions to the scientists. The description given by the scientists about the gadgets was that they were like synthetic versions of insects and small animals. However, the gadgets lacked organic qualities in the respect that they did not eat, drink, or eliminate, yet the gadgets did not have inert qualities of synthetic human made materials either. The Alien gadgets squirmed, crawled, levitated, jumped, flew and walked! The size of the living gadgets ranged from a deer tick to a basketball, with the majority of the items fitting in the palm of the average man's hand. The scientists treated some gadgets as delightful toys, and occasionally fought over them like children, impatiently waiting their turn to inspect, explore, and be entertained by the gadgets. Some of the Alien gadgets, however, turned out to be monsters.'

This is an interesting article:
Famous alien autopsy film confession reignites debate

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
It's intriguing though:
Wow. I was very moved by the footage of May 2011 showing the seated Being blinking. His eyes looked very real, he had eye lids that moved. It seems a wonderful thing to fake if you are faking.

My heart quite definitely reacted as if this were a real being.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
There's a lot of controversy about these with the general concensus that these are a hoax. In fact there is a huge amount of disinformation about anything connected to Roswell. The most original thoughts/'knowledge' about Roswell I've ever read were by Lou Baldin in this book
In League with a UFO

He asserts that 'Roswell crash 1947. Every gadget in the Alien ship possessed unique personalities. The gadgets were capable, in the most bizarre ways, of conveying emotions to the scientists. The description given by the scientists about the gadgets was that they were like synthetic versions of insects and small animals. However, the gadgets lacked organic qualities in the respect that they did not eat, drink, or eliminate, yet the gadgets did not have inert qualities of synthetic human made materials either. The Alien gadgets squirmed, crawled, levitated, jumped, flew and walked! The size of the living gadgets ranged from a deer tick to a basketball, with the majority of the items fitting in the palm of the average man's hand. The scientists treated some gadgets as delightful toys, and occasionally fought over them like children, impatiently waiting their turn to inspect, explore, and be entertained by the gadgets. Some of the Alien gadgets, however, turned out to be monsters.'

This is an interesting article:
Famous alien autopsy film confession reignites debate
The quoted article appears to show a con... in the sense of "Let's go con UFO enthusiasts". It is a state of mental depravation that would seek to raise and let down people's wonder at their environment and cosmos. In the sense of an artist being someone who uses creativity to inspire others, this is the exact opposite. The paucity of that man's life (Santilli) gives one a shock, in itself.

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)