Feeling out of it? Try the 8 minute tune-up with Donna Eden (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've mentioned Donna Eden's work to many people. I find her simple exercises personally helpful. Many of us are having bouts of not feeling so great, so I thought I would share this video. These three exercises, especially the cross crawl, work wonders. (Don't worry, no actually crawling required.)

Crossover Shoulder Pull — mental clarity, great for preventing illness and speeds recovery if you’re sick

The Cross Crawl — helps your brain work better, helps all energies in your body flow

The Crown Pull — opens space in your head for energy, blood and lymph flow, increases mental clarity, good for clearing headaches

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Toller you might like this.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Looks like a version of the Emotional Freedom Technique. I tend to do a similar thing but just using my awareness.

More often than not these days, my body goes on automatic, I just need to sit quietly and read.

Reactions: Lila and Linda

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
She has a really cheery disposition too. Thank you for sharing this.
Looks. Like she combines yoga, EFT, & osteopathy.
I’ll try the crossover shoulder pull,

Reactions: Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)