Feb 20, 2020 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I've been hearing a bit about Feb 20, 2020. I'll post what I hear in this thread. Here are the events I have found.

- New space-themed restaurant opening at one of the US Disney parks on Feb 20, 2020.

That's all I have for now. Stay tuned.

Last edited:

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Is it the strange number 20/02/2020 or 02/20/2020, or why are people thinking sth might happen?
Wishful thinking......too many dates been suggested for too long, folk are longing for an end to all the crap, they just want a better, happy, healthy and just world. Something has got to give sometime but I doubt it will be on any specific date, I personally think it will come when we are not expecting it, but I must admit I do feel the world is heading for a hell of a crisis, I don’t know what or when but that is the feeling within me.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Is it the strange number 20/02/2020 or 02/20/2020, or why are people thinking sth might happen?
I believe therium had his own data on this, that is, something that came from internally (a dream?) regarding the former date.

• I agree
Reactions: Alain
OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I keep getting this date from my spirit contacts dozens of times over the past month. I can't guarantee anything, I just thought it was odd this message was pressed on me so often. Who knows, it could be misdirection. It could be something we will never see consciously. I just don't know.

Dec 21, 2012 was the end of the Mayan calendar and other channelled sources say it was a big date too. But personally I never felt or saw anything different on that date either. Wait, it was a few months after that date that spirits started contacting me more clearly. That's odd. In fact they were so insistent that while in the hypnogogic state they would pull my covers off to get my attention. Yeah, that was unsettling back then. :eek: Then I started paying attention to them and they stopped waking me up like that.

It was a few years after that when I got in contact with my spirit guide and she admitted it was her that pulled my sheets off. The little bugger. Not that I'm mad, because if I were her I'd do the same thing. O.o:D

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I only know wev advance, which person and what speed is the personal image, but for communities like we here it appears near

Numbers have it s power the real power is the mind

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Saw the below on a monthly (or so) message from [email protected] who writes blogs for this site: https://crystalskulls.com/

Thought of your posting here. I'm even more intrigued about this date now as I hadn't thought specifically of palindromes.

February 2nd, 2020 will be the first time we re-encounter a palindromic date : 0202.2020 (date written out numerically is the same when turned back-to-front). 0202.2020 will not only be the next palindromic date, but it will be the first triple threat in ages, meaning that no matter your culture and how you write the date it will retain its reflective quality : mm/dd/yyyy or dd/mm/yyyy or yyyymmdd

The date of 02/02/2020 is not just a number, it is actually a very unique and powerful day. February 2nd is "Imbolc day" which is the midpoint between the Solstice and Equinox, a celebration of Mother Earth also known as "purification day". It marks the opening out of the natural world, the promise of renewal, of hidden potential, of Earth awakening, and the life force stirring. It is the time to let go of the past and to look to the future, clearing out the old, making both outer and inner space for new beginnings. It is a good time for wish-making, or making a dedication. It is also known as the time of germination and "the quickening of the year".

In Europe, February 2 is officially the day of "Candlemas", which is the festival of Light. Just as the cross-quarter day of Halloween marks the retreat into Winter darkness, so Candlemas/Candlemass marks the emergence into the pure light of Spring first glimpsed at the Winter Solstice. The festivals symbolize on another level the Celtic belief in reincarnation: death at Hallowe'en followed by gestation in the dark space-womb of the Goddess in Winter and rebirth in a new body at Candlemass. It is the time for the rebirth of the Spirit.

Many are calling 2020 the year of clear vision and harmony, a year of awakening and transition. Let us remember that our thoughts have power, and we send our personal energy into the thoughts we empower that collectively affect our world.

• Intriguing Post
  • Love this post!
Reactions: therium and Alain

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Tomorrow........

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Even today if you're in some places.

• I agree
Reactions: Carl and Alain

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
We are here and nothing to do with the day my bed had good control over me the morning, seems i had a quite profound sleep quality, more with the day

• Divine
Reactions: Lila and June

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Well if it means anything last night I dreamed of a massive water wave washing over everyone. I came out of it feeling great. I've never had that dream before.

OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I was getting dizzy spells all week last week, they stopped about Feb 15, and started up again last night and continue today. Big energy incoming?

Last week when I asked my spirit guides if I was dizzy due to incoming energy they said "yes". Same thing for today. Am I going to just pop to some new earth dimension or something? I'm not saying I'd be mad or anything. :)

Is the Feb 20 thing just for a few people, or just myself? I'm thinking it has to do with an upgrade for me and a few others. Well, I just received that me viewing Henda s drawings were part of my upgrades. Thanks Henda!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I drew a few cards last night asking what was coming up imminently. Like you, therium, I was wondering what was for me and what was for everyone.

Instead of one card I got three: Hold onto me (as in it's going to be a wild ride with the divine accelerating the pace), Grandmother Ensures safe Crossing (yippee!) and Blessing to Begin.

I would have asked the Sabian Symbols but the site has not been up for a few weeks. Anybody know why? Laron perhaps?

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Alain

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Noticed Lynda Hill's Sabian Symbols site was down, too. Did a quick search and found what appears to be the original source at Sabian.org, with this notice under the Oracle selection. Also, if you ask a question of the Oracle, the answer has a copyright 2014 notice. Perhaps Lynda Hill was unaware of the copyright info.

Images and Keywords from

The Sabian Symbols in Astrology

by Dr. Marc Edmund Jones (1953)
The poetic imagery of the Sabian symbols is useful in providing insight and guidance into current situations and is an effective way of tapping into both the universal or collective consciousness as well as the personal unconscious.
The image and keyword are a starting point to a more comprehensive answer to your question. The commentary included in Dr. Jones' book has not been included here in order to allow your own intuition to operate more freely. The magic of the Sabian symbols lies in their ability to lead your own mind to the answer that already exists within you.
Focus your thoughts on the question or situation at hand and when ready, click on the button below and one of the 360 Sabian symbol images and keywords will appear.
http://sabian.org/sabian_symbol_oracle.php

• Thank you!
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Maryann's latest post has a lot of words that indicate shifts, like: undercurrent, re/connection, re/discover, fulfillment, manifester, paradigm, parameters, perception, perspective.
It's called 'change of mind'.
How timely on 2/2/2020 <3

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I would have asked the Sabian Symbols but the site has not been up for a few weeks. Anybody know why? @Laron perhaps?
Lynda Hill is aware of the issue but is having a problem getting it resolved. Sounds like her support people are being slow at attending to the problem.

Did a quick search and found what appears to be the original source at Sabian.org, with this notice under the Oracle selection. Also, if you ask a question of the Oracle, the answer has a copyright 2014 notice. Perhaps Lynda Hill was unaware of the copyright info.
The sabian symbol site of hers is based on her book. The site is really about promoting her book. A few people have made their own symbols/interpretations based on the original ones by Marc Edmund Jones, Lynda's one seems to be one of the more popular.

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/307530.360_Degrees_of_Wisdom

"The Sabian Symbols originated in the Middle East sometime during the thirteenth century, but in 1925, thanks to a renowned American clairvoyant, they were reinterpreted and given a more contemporary form. In 360 Degrees of Wisdom, Lynda Hill has creates a modern, accessible way to chart the inner psyche through astrology. Ask a question, pick one of the specially designed cards, and let the Symbols guide you to an answer. More accessible than the tarot and easier to use than the I Ching, 360 Degrees of Wisdom will help you discover a modern and fascinating branch of astrology."​

There's more info on my Sabian Symbol thread about the book here, https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/sabian-symbols-lynda-hill.3926/

• Thank you!
Reactions: Lila

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Funny. Just commented in another threat that if felt like energies were looking for the right place to manifest explosively in 3d and something was coming, and now I see all these comments pointing out to almost similar. We seem to be sensing something approaching.

• Cool Post
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)