Feb 20, 2020 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I've been hearing a bit about Feb 20, 2020. I'll post what I hear in this thread. Here are the events I have found.

- New space-themed restaurant opening at one of the US Disney parks on Feb 20, 2020.

That's all I have for now. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Laron, I'll let you know if I ascend. That is, if I even have fingers, then! lol. Who knows, I might just turn into a blob of energy and do what blobs do, whatever that is. :-D

Hailstones Melt

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Blobfish from deep sea off NSW coast.jpg
Blobfish, from deep sea off New South Wales coast.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
Germany
astral-blog.weebly.com
Is it the strange number 20/02/2020 or 02/20/2020, or why are people thinking sth might happen?

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Is it the strange number 20/02/2020 or 02/20/2020, or why are people thinking sth might happen?
Wishful thinking......too many dates been suggested for too long, folk are longing for an end to all the crap, they just want a better, happy, healthy and just world. Something has got to give sometime but I doubt it will be on any specific date, I personally think it will come when we are not expecting it, but I must admit I do feel the world is heading for a hell of a crisis, I don’t know what or when but that is the feeling within me.

• I agree
Reactions: Alain and One65

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I believe therium had his own data on this, that is, something that came from internally (a dream?) regarding the former date.

• I agree
Reactions: Alain
OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I keep getting this date from my spirit contacts dozens of times over the past month. I can't guarantee anything, I just thought it was odd this message was pressed on me so often. Who knows, it could be misdirection. It could be something we will never see consciously. I just don't know.

Dec 21, 2012 was the end of the Mayan calendar and other channelled sources say it was a big date too. But personally I never felt or saw anything different on that date either. Wait, it was a few months after that date that spirits started contacting me more clearly. That's odd. In fact they were so insistent that while in the hypnogogic state they would pull my covers off to get my attention. Yeah, that was unsettling back then. :eek: Then I started paying attention to them and they stopped waking me up like that.

It was a few years after that when I got in contact with my spirit guide and she admitted it was her that pulled my sheets off. The little bugger. Not that I'm mad, because if I were her I'd do the same thing. O.o:D

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
Aug 29, 2017
I only know wev advance, which person and what speed is the personal image, but for communities like we here it appears near

Numbers have it s power the real power is the mind

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)