Fast Radio Bursts FRBs discovered in last 10 years - now repeating (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The article reports the discovery in the last 10 years of FRB's (Fast Radio Bursts) which are believed to be pulsed from young neutron stars in other galaxies. In the very recent past, a series of 15 pulses were picked up by astronomers, and given the description Repeating FRB's. This is cosmic science in its discovery phase... an exciting development. Given that SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence) and others have been listening for such radio signals, and given the concept has been "outed" in the film CONTACT, this news should be on the front newspapers of the world, however it is tucked away on a sub-shelf of the mainstream news (lamestream to some).

The author of the article, Mary Beth Griggs, is very keen to put any ideas of extraterrestrial contact on the lowest shelf, preferably out of sight and mind. I understand that the powers-that-be and funded science programs will never be ready to break their own paradigm, and the existence of these bursts is not definitive in proving any new paradigm. But the very existence of repeating bursts couldn't have come at a better time for people questing into the very meaning of existence and diverse forms of existence.

"Long ago, 15 bright radio pulses emerged from a dwarf galaxy about 3 billion light years away from Earth. Last Saturday, a telescope in a remote area of West Virginia picked up those signals from a distant corner of the universe, and yesterday, a group of astronomers and astrophysicists shared preliminary results on their observations.

This is a newly active period from an unknown source that astronomers labelled FRB 121102. It’s a source of fast radio bursts (FRBs). We still don’t know much about FRBs. They were only first detected in 2001, and the first time we saw one—this one, in fact—repeat was in 2015. FRBs are exactly what they sound like: super fast, really powerful burst of radio signals. But we have no idea what causes them.

"The repeating FRB source is an anomaly in the population right now; it's the only one of its kind," says Emily Petroff, a post-doctoral researcher at the Netherlands Institute for Radio Astronomy. Petroff was not involved in the current observations, but was part of the project that put together the definitive catalogue of Fast Radio Bursts last year.

"We're trying hard to find more (either by checking to see if other FRBs repeat, or trying to find more FRBs and monitor them)," Petroff wrote in an email. "Keep in mind that the population is still really small. Only 30 FRB sources have been found, from 29 of those we've only seen one burst, from one of them we've seen over 200!" ........

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/techandscience/strange-signals-were-just-spotted-coming-from-a-distant-galaxy/ar-AAr4BfV?li=AAgfYrC&ocid=iehp

Last edited:

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
It's amazing how so many events are pushed under the carpet as the latest false flag, human created weather event, and/or major political drama takes place!

This reminds me of the last QHHT session I did with Lai.

Laron: “Can you concentrate on one of the consoles or areas where one is sitting and explain what that area looks like, if the detail comes, of what’s in front of one of them?”
Lai: “Okay. I focused on one which seemed to attract my attention since I arrived. I went to his place. On his screen… so there are keys, buttons that he touches. If I compare myself to my size on Earth, I cannot reach those buttons because I am small. It is a huge workstation, like very, very big. There are so many buttons. (Is the screen among or above the buttons?) Above the buttons. (How is the screen designed?) It is like a flat window. (Can you see through it?) It is showing a planet. That is Earth I feel. Now I feel lots of things. I feel that this place is sending rays that can be… as soon as I mentioned the word ray, I also saw written on the screen, ‘gamma rays’, sending to the Earth. They are sending rays to the Earth from here. It’s Earth.”
Laron: “How frequently do they send the rays?”
Lai: “They are constantly sending them now. (So for one and a half years, they have been constantly sending gamma-rays in our direction?) Yes. (Is there a specific time period when it’s been increased, or has it been pretty constant?) From last year, there are times when they increase the rays and they pay more attention. It is kind of like they are calibrating something else… they are sending rays but they are rays coming towards Earth already, from another place. So their rays are kind of helping us. The rays are more to… help… I got it now. He is not telling me in a normal way, like back on Earth. There are some things which are naturally occurring. They are just here to send rays so that we don’t… because natural rays would come, but most people would be unable to cope with them. They are sending these rays so that they are milder for everyone.”
Laron: “So what they are doing is lessening the energy, which is naturally coming to us. (Yes) Can you ask what else are the rays doing that they are sending? Perhaps there are other reasons?”
Lai: “The natural rays that have been coming, they are from multiple sources. There are many things happening. There are comets and many alignments occurring. Because of these situations, we are in a peak of receiving energy but not just from now, from before. ”​

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Fascinating article and Laron, I read that when it came out but this reminder, well, reminds me that I did:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)