Farsight: War In Heaven (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Leather Suits for Remote Viewers? Your take on it?

• It's cool. They look good.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Could be interesting again. All 3 RVers corroborate each other - at least according to Mr. Brown, cannot confirm it entirely from the short clips. Anyway, it seems to be quite thrilling if true.
:bag

On a negative note: The excellent and experienced 'old guys', Daz Smith and Dick Alguire, have also been replaced now on the Mysteries projects by the three youngsters. Of course from past vidos we know they are excellent too, but not yet a match to Daz and Dick in my view. Not sure if they have been 'sacked' for good or what happened. It's a pity.
:(

And then there's the distracting leather cat suits of each of the two ladies. C'mon Farsight ... isn't this supposed to be science still and not a fetish fashion show?
:confused:

Don't know if I will buy the movie this time. I miss the two old guys.
|-)

Would have liked to see them on there even if they had to wear leather suits, too.
:D

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I think it is fine for people to wear what they want, but the pleather jumpsuits seem like a creepy uniform. WTH?

Also, this is not a comfortable fabric. You would not pick it to wear everyday. So I'm left with the same conclusion as before. They are worn "for effect", which is creepy.

See what happened - I was thinking about how they looked and not the message - there was some war somewhere, right?

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I just recalled a conversation with a man who did not understand why telling a woman you work with that she has nice legs, etc. is not a good idea. He was quite sincere in his thinking that telling a woman she was beautiful was a nice thing to do. Since we've known each other for awhile, he was willing to listen to me as I explained how it was for me working with mostly men. I wanted to be heard and appreciated for my intelligence and insight. Anything that took away from that was not welcomed by me. I dressed nicely, but conservatively - nice suits, heels, jewelry, etc. I enjoy looking nice and wearing pretty clothes, but at the same time, I don't go "Kardashian" because I understand that appearance can get in the way of a genuine conversation.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
After watching the video I changed my vote to distracting. The info is fascinating tho. It's a subject that keeps coming back to me every once in a while. Gee if I only had another 500 yrs or so to study it all. So much to do...so little time...

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
What I found distracting is that Courtney Brown himself looks like a vampire. Even more than usual. I wouldn't be too worried about the leather look on the girls. From Courtney's side though, anything with blood in it might have a problem.

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Maybe it is the lighting / recording? Some people also suspect he has some health issues. Certainly he seems a little anemic but it also can be constitutional with some people .. or peoples. Go to Northern Europe and you might get startled all the time if pale skin bothers you. His looks while moderating do not bother me because he does not take up most of the time since he is not the 'performer' (using this word seems quite apt now).

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
2nd trailer even more cryptic and mysterious. Hints to telepathic interaction with a 'being'. Happened before to them, e.g. on Roswell with a Reptilian or on Egypt/Gizah with Mantis ETs. Could also be human of course.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here is a third video covering the War in Heaven project.

This is a behind-the-scenes perspective in which PrinCess Jeaneé and Melena Hall are shown the targets for the project for the first time after they completed all of their remote-viewing work.

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I haven't actually watched any of these until this third one.

So the target is: "The viewer will remote view the war in heaven, as referenced in the book of revelations 12:7 — And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought."

Courtney goes on to say that almost in all other religions and cultures there is some reference or talk to this huge war that occurred before humans were around, in heaven.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
So the target is: "The viewer will remote view the war in heaven, as referenced in the book of revelations 12:7 — And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought."

Courtney goes on to say that almost in all other religions and cultures there is some reference or talk to this huge war that occurred before humans were around, in heaven.
Maryann talks of the war in space when the Reptilians conquered this area of space and populations scattered everywhere.

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
"This documentary tells the true story of the most important violent struggle of good against evil to ever occur in our solar system."

Courtney's words which ends the the first video.

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
We should also check with one chapter by Dolores Cannon which gives a similar but in some respect also a very different story. Let's compare:

In Courtneys fourth trailer the target is revealed to the two girls. Courtney summarises it with Mars and Marduk at war and that Marduk was blown up by Mars but this planet suffered the heaviest impacts from that because it was the neighbour. That is the 'lava from above' on Mars remote viewed.

In D. Cannon's book however it was said in a QHHT session that the population of Marduk had war among themselves (or did dangerous experiments with the planet like we did during Atlantis' time) and then they blew themselves up and again that Mars then suffered the impact and got it's atmosphere destroyed.
The regressed person then claimed that Mars was a grey-like race and he or she was one of them. Not sure what Marduk's population was. They were then re-settled in part to Earth and it is indeed said in this session that their DNA was mixed into the Asian population. Don't know what to make of it though but that's what it said. Done by the "Creators" whoever they were (other aliens seeding Earth at the time I assume).

You can read some of it (the free pages) here on google books, it's from the Convoluted Universe series: CLICK LINK

Mars fascinates me like nothing else. So a while ago I tried my own research via AVP (Astral Void Projection) but so far only got tiny bits of information. They are normally very reliable though (I have evidence for this with done validations etc.).
The astounding bit of info communicated was that the structures we find today on Mars were not from the first civilisation that inhabited Mars. A second civilisation built these. They might have landed with ships. Not sure if then the first civilisation still existed (and was invaded or whatever). So far I did not get further with my method, but will resume it one day soon after I finished my Sinera past life research.

I also recommend Farsight's Mystery Project on Mars:

Almost forgot to add the 4. video from today. It's a little different in style. Despite the video title thumbnail no leather suits this time:

That depends if she is willing to pay for it! I've personally have never made a purchase from Farsight.
You missed out on something, Laron. I've seen most of their Mystery Projects with Dick and Daz and they were all amazing. I really recommend them. And above all it's good entertainment too - even without the leather suits. :D Actually I'm happy that these two guys did it the old and classic way with a whiteboard.
;)

Last edited:

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I really hope that one day we will get the whole story from different angles and I bet it will be a very complex one with many players changing sides as promises were broken and loyalties were challenged.

I really don't like the attitude of the white man. It seems to me he is trying to make the girls believe what they saw supports his theory but I am not sure they buy it.

I think the girls themselves have a very strong energy. About the costumes, I find them totally out of space, especially regarding their age. I am really curious who came up with the idea.

Maryann writes about the human-reptilian conflict that took place in the Lyran system, while what we have here is some sort of a much later episode.

Reactions: Laron and Stargazer

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
The Leak Project has conducted an interview with Courtney Brown, covering the War in Heaven remote viewing project mentioned in this thread. It's an hour and 20 minutes and can be watched below.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
This clarified things for me. These videos concentrate on a war between Mars and Marduk/Tiamet. Maryann talks of a reptilian invasion of Lyra and the subsequent exodus to other star systems likely also this one. This solar system could be another front or a separate local thing.

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Fascinating:cool:

(...and the suits were apparently picked out independently by each of the women themselves for the video. CB speculates that they did so because similar 'onesies' were worn by the aliens and by wearing something similar the viewers would 'blend right in' to the scenery they were viewing. He brings this up in the setting of the viewers themselves interacting with aliens who were viewing the viewers viewing the scenes.)

Reactions: Stargazer

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
It would be good for one of us to watch the full project and then check in with Maryann.
It's at moments like this when I waver between wanting to see it and wanting to keep my head clear of it. Maybe after I finish writing this historical thing, I'll watch it. It will probably be a classic by that time O.o:D

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Interesting addition from Collective Evolution and that 'infamous' agency. But it was really them who did Star Gate RV project back then. The original link to the pdf document can be found in the article, too. It's from the original CIA site like we have other similar docs from the FBI vault too. Did not know that they had published their stuff too. Amazing.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2018/03/06/stargate-files-shed-light-on-some-astonishing-secrets-the-government-never-told-us-about-mars/

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Science is catching up.
Based on high resolution images from the ESA Mars express and NASA orbiter HiRise cameras, this paper gives new in-depth analysis of the remarkable geometric distribution of certain "mounds" or hill-like features in the Cydonia region of Mars. It validates the earlier measurements obtained using the lower resolution NASA Viking images, which hinted strongly at artificial surface interventions and adds new information regarding the geometry. We describe how those surface features, if artificial, provide an elegant and concise way for an intelligent species to transmit to another intelligence evidence that it understands the basics of tetrahedral geometry, prime numbers, and the quantum mechanics of the electrons spin, thereby giving additional evidence for the possibility of intelligent intervention. We also explore plausible geological explanations for the individual mounds and survey the possible natural mechanisms which may have been involved in their unusual and mathematically precise positioning.
http://www.tsijournals.com/articles/the-mounds-of-cydonia-elegant-geology-or-tetrahedral-geometry-and-reactions-of-pythagoras-and-dirac.html

An older study I had bookmarked already for many years now, it's from 1997 proving the same thing of 'not natural' but artificial structures just from geological probabilistic geometry:

https://www.scientificexploration.org/docs/11/jse_11_2_carlotto.pdf

:cool:

Reactions: Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)