False Flag In The Making - The Coming (And Long Planned!) Destruction Of Iran (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Do not worry. With Trump, nearly every move he does creates a honeypot to expose the DS. Trump allows Bolton to stay because he is a useful idiot to Trump. Some people may think Trump is blindly following Bolton's bad advice, but think deeper, think Trumper, think 5d. I used to play chess, to get even halfway decent at chess means thinking 3 or more moves ahead. I believe Trump can think 5 moves ahead but most people cannot. I learned to think ahead several moves, it helps me. Bolten will not be fired if he continues to be a useful idiot, because even idiots can be useful. Spycraft, information gathering, and espionage depend on this fact.

There are also complicated plots to get fake news into the alternative media, the ones that lean conservative. Even Fox sometimes airs fake news, since they can't think 3 moves ahead, they fall for it easily. For some unknown reason I seem to understand all of this and how it works. This is why I also don't worry too much about Trump. The plans use a lot of psychology against people, psychological principles that are not widely known but one can find if you dig deep enough. I call this "kungfu psyops", which is using a person's weaknesses against them. I won't go into details for opsec.

If people think Trump is working with the DS, think again. Think logically, think deeper, think 5 moves ahead. But, time will tell.
Hey, your response was really interesting. For me, I don't think I really think, certainly not jumps planned out ahead. I just have intuitive "knowings". But with these insights, you can still make jumps.

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
If people think Trump is working with the DS, think again. Think logically, think deeper, think 5 moves ahead. But, time will tell.
time will tell, means have faith in what isn t understood by most persons, it s a strange game they play but nukes won t be used

• Intriguing Post

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I just have intuitive "knowings".
I have intuitive "knowings" also, confirmed by channelled information, and actual events, but my ability to think ahead was enhanced by much training and experience. All my varied (and seemingly unrelated) interests in my life now make sense and fed into my training to think ahead. Unfortunately, I cannot pick winning Lotto numbers! |-)

• Divine
Reactions: Snowmelt and Lila
OP
Sinera

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Phew! At least a bit of good news from my country.
o:)

• Cool Post
Reactions: Snowmelt and June

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Reads like half a step direction peace. How will follow? We will see.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
At least one psycho of many gone.
Yes, very good news. I also take it as a sign that Trump is strong enough to boot him out!

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I have no opinion on this yet but killing like this is not right !

It feels dangerous though.Difficult to find a wise perspective but this comes close:

Last edited:
  • I agree
Reactions: Alain

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
This from Finian Cunningham lays it bare.

Whether Iran retaliates this week, next week or in the coming months is perhaps besides the point. US aggression and its sense of impunity has taken the world into an extremely dangerous situation where international law is evidently redundant. Washington is behaving as a full-on tyranny that does what it pleases. War, sanctions, killings, bullying all done with a frightening delusion of self-righteousness.

Arguably, nothing on this scale of state criminality has been seen since the Third Reich.

But one suspects that such hubris and hypocrisy comes with fatal ignorance among US establishment politicians and media. America is an overstretched empire whose lawlessness is stumbling towards its own collapse.

The murder of General Qasem Soleimani this week rattled US financial markets from the repercussions of possible war. We can just imagine how the American and world economy will implode if Iranian ballistic missiles send a few US warships to the bottom of the Persian Gulf.

• Jaw Dropping Post
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Usually the Prez (commander in chief) gives the assasination commands of this kind, not just every war attack but also many of the 'significant' drone strikes. It is worrying that Trump does this now. He is a murderer like any other head of state now. Would not wish to get him re-elected also for this but the alternatives I know are not any better then.

I am also growing more and more sick of "US Pariotism" talk used to start or justify wars. I'm asking myself how would Americans feel if a foreign superpower would occupy them and bomb their cities just as they please for mostly very dubious reasons? Which is what they do all around the world. Almost a lifetime after WW2 ended it is time to withdraw from everywhere. But they will never do for oil and resources and world domination of course. Sickening. And yes, it is the Roman Empire of modern times (and my country's government such as most NATO allies in Europe is a willing vassal state).

|-)

Reactions: Pod

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
The killing of Soleimani felt like a DS false flag to me right from the start. But Trump might have claimed to do this, that does not mean he did it. He can claim this for several reasons, all involving various types of psy ops, even if he can just make the DS look incompetent. US gov't officials have already claimed the deep state is real, that means Trump can now make them look foolish in a public venue.

2019-1104. Ex-CIA admits deep state is real. <https://www.rt.com/usa/472398-deep-state-ex-cia-boss/>, <https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2019/10/13/ny-times-writer-acknowledges-existence-deep-state-makes-one-key-distinction/> #deepstate

Since I grew up with some very mentally ill people, some were probably sociopaths*, and had daily contact with them, I have first-hand experience with that psychology, and I agree, they are very predictable, and not that bright, like Q has said many times.

* Sociopaths are made, usually from abuse, usually at a young age, psychopaths are born that way.

• Insightful Post
  • Informative
Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
as written in the articles time will tell what arrives, at work after a little starting probleems in the brain i understood it directly it is another iran war trigger, as they can fake nearly all see kennedy files you start to think in all directions what is and what is not

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
But Trump might have claimed to do this, that does not mean he did it.
Isn't it about time we stopped the permanent 'saviour' Trump apologetics? If he does sth obviously outraging or downright bad it is just the Deep State forcing him or he is playing interdimensional chess to cheat the elites and 'drain the swamp' or whatever myth is upheld.

Come on. ;)

Let's see through the BS here.

And now this utterance about the 'beautiful' weapons to kill even more Iranians proves he has lost the plot entirely:

:(
like Q has said many times.
Q seems a psyop. It is a pied piper operation to lead critical and awake people astray to make them still support the system as it is and preserve the bad status quo. And they do. Q always supported regime change, especially in Iran. It is nothing but a Deep State hoax. And the fans are chanting Hooray! as another war is in the making just because Trump seems okay with it. Maybe wagging the dog to win the election 2020? Will cost lots of lives, including that of American soldiers.

Reactions: June

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've been on a peaceful vacation, enjoying double rainbows, surprising manifestations, and salt air that felt as though it flowed through my body.

World events past and present often have been manipulated by unseen hands. To think any of us here really know what it going on is folly. Some of us have intuitions or knowings about events, and they are equally valid.

Let me repeat that - equally valid.

With so many people here from around the world, political views and conjectures are certain to be colored by life experiences that are quite different from one another. We each can believe what we want, and at the same time, we can leave room for others to have their ideas.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Isn't it about time we stopped the permanent 'saviour' Trump apologetics?
I apologize for no one and I personally, don't see Trump as a savior, IMO he is just another player in some game. I depend on myself and myself alone to make change in my own life. I was just covering some possibilities, and a train of thought that might be possible. :) And I certainly will not say "This and only this could be the only truth" because as I get more verifiable evidence my view might change. I always keep an eye on all sides of an issue and try to see if each side passes the logic test, and then I find verifiable evidence for each issue.

The drama playing out in the US and other countries is full of plot twists and turns and is simply an interesting topic for me. It's like the biggest mystery novel yet.

Last edited:

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
I've been on a peaceful vacation, enjoying double rainbows, surprising manifestations, and salt air that felt as though it flowed through my body.

World events past and present often have been manipulated by unseen hands. To think any of us here really know what it going on is folly. Some of us have intuitions or knowings about events, and they are equally valid.

Let me repeat that - equally valid.

With so many people here from around the world, political views and conjectures are certain to be colored by life experiences that are quite different from one another. We each can believe what we want, and at the same time, we can leave room for others to have their ideas.
Wise words.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
it is but interesting to understand a little part of the hidden agenda, but even if trump can disclose what certain thinks he do we still don t know what goes in their heads

so as pucksterguy said it well so it be or getting lost in a cobweb perhaps or to float between all the facts

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Amazing how much division an event like this can create.
Is that the intent?

If so, perhaps we can be more wise, tolerant, whatever it takes... with each other?
I believe we can.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Here is an interesting perspective from Robert Steele.

Here are my conclusions:

01 Israel has been trying desperately to force a war with Iran, partly to save war-criminal Benjamin Netanyahu and partly to continue its long standing strategy of destabilization to divide and conquer the Middle East.

02 The primary war-mongering within Iraq is being done by Israel and the Kurds, with the US forces more like a supporting clown show.

03 The “campers” at the US Embassy, thankfully dispersed now, were intended to deceive President Trump into thinking that an Embassy take-over was imminent, similar to that which occurred in Iran under President Carter. Several of us helped end that theatrical show.

04 If Trump did approve this assassination, he was deceived into thinking it was the equivalent of a Bin Laden assassination (never mind that Bin Laden – and ISIS – were both created by the Zionists and the CIA with Pentagon funding and equipment) and he was not told that the assassination of Major General Qassem Soleimani within Iraqi territory is right up there with the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand that was used as a casus belli for WWI.

05 Trump is surrounded by four pathological networks of liars: the US Army West Point Class of 1986 (Esper, Pompeo, Urban), Christian Zionists (Pompeo, others), Zionist agents (Kushners, both of them), and CIA Zionists (Brennan, Haspel, others). While his new National Security Advisor Robert O’Brien, is doing some spectacularly good work in eliminating Obama war-mongers and agents of foreign powers form the National Security Council, he may not have the nuanced grasp of history and current biographics needed to protect the President from these four networks of liars who favor war with Iran at any cost.

06 Both the US Mainstream Media (MSM) and social media (#GoogleGestapo) are committed to Zionist desires for war with Iran, and careful to cover up the true costs of our was in the Middle East including what are known as Fallujah Babies – the result of depleted uranium used in armor plating and armor-piercing projectiles.

07 A proportional response by Iran would not be a strike on US forces in the region, but rather the assassination, within the USA, of Mark Esper. I say this not to encourage such a reaction,, but to make clear to all those who read this article that this is what the USA has done to Iran, while also violating Iraqi sovereignty in a manner worthy of the International Criminal Court.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lila and therium

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
That is named natural sugar, and i hope this time is nearer than i think

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I think he is too dangerous right now. "Truth" is a big word, yes, and each person has a right to keep their own, but I think in this case the truth is clearly visible despite the things going on behind the curtain we don't see.

I mean literally this guy is illegally threatening other states with destruction via Twitter. This is unthinkable. How more gross can it become? Being misinformed or not, it is still dangerous if he acts on all the wrong intel because he needs or wants to believe it, or is made believe it.

I now even hope for impeachment (even if it will be done for the wrong reasons, the end justifies the means here). Not saying the successor would be better but maybe not so much a danger for world peace. At least Obama made a stop at Iran back then (2012 or so) although he was a war president otherwise and certainly no 'saviour' either but neither is Trump.

We are our own saviours but we do not save us if we stick to the ever-corrupted system as it is. Envisioning a better future is nice but it does not bring about if the majority does not do it. Individual manifestation works like this very well, but we would need more 'critical mass' for a collective manifestation as it looks right now. 100th monkey effect and all that.

Not supporting the political system and to live off the grid would be the best. I know it is difficult or almost impossible, that makes it such a conundrum how to 'get out' without really getting out. ;)

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Alain
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Just came across this article now from the CE site which we often cite from in this forum:
One of America’s favorite enemies, Russian President Vladimir Putin was interviewed by Megan Kelly of NBC news in 2017 and was asked about the so-called Russian collusion conspiracy theory and he said the following:
Presidents come and go, and even the parties in power change, but the main political direction does not change, That’s why, in the grand scheme of things, we don’t care who’s the head of the United States, we know more or less what’s going to happen. And so, in this regard, even if we wanted to, it wouldn’t make sense for us to interfere
Whether Trump wants war or even peace, it won’t matter, he will do the right thing, for the deep state that is.
Supports a little of what I said. He seems a puppet like all others doing what they would have done too. Okay, then we can say Hillary would have done the same or even earlier gone to war with Iran.

So on second thoughts I have to say it does not matter if he gets impeached or not. Nothing seems to change anyway (which is was Mr. Icke always said for years now). Iran will be destroyed or not - with or without a head of state throwing threats on Twitter.

And yes, it's all game anyway. Just sad that often many people have to die for it and it is not the ones who start and control this game. :((

As I said above, maybe it's best to try not support a corrupt system (is it dying? not so sure). We do not change anything no matter who we support(ed) in whichever country (Hillary, Trump, Merkel, Macron, Biden, Sanders, Trudeau, Putin, Obama, ... ). All puppets of the Deep State war machinations more or less it seems.

Reactions: Rise and Shine

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Is it really trump who posts on twitter, so easy identification usurpation nowadays, only a thought in the soup, and the good question but going away from politics via elections have they more power so by their techniques to have better scores or the other version

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: June

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Excerpt:
This news is increasing the speculation that Soleimani, who was known to act on his own initiatives, and who was being seen as a possible future dictator-in-waiting for Tehran, was betrayed to American intelligence by his own colleagues within the regime, who feared that he would deprive them of their power and privileges.
Additionally, information has surfaced that Soleimani, who had been personally leading the repression against the popular uprising in Iraq since October, had been planning a coup d’état in Baghdad that would have resulted in the assassination of the Iraqi president, and the seizing of the American embassy there.
Full article:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/01/breaking-report-iran-roundup-for-january-4th-thru-9th-general-soleimani-was-betrayed-by-fellow-irgc-members/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)