False ascension matrix (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Huey123

Just Arrived
Apr 7, 2020
Hello,
I’m concerned I might be stuck in a false ascension matrix...for a few weeks now my crown has been expanding too fast without my being able to control it (maybe my root is blocked). Sometimes something happens and my body will feel so airy- I have a sense That I have a light body, however, I dont feel fully myself - I think because my heart for some reason the last few weeks has filled with pain
I feel a sense of “oneness” but In a more apathetic sense that doesn’t acknowledge our uniqueness. And not a lot of love
I have had insomnia for weeks
Please help haha how do I get out of this does anyone know

• A hug for you
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Hi Huey123 and welcome to the RT. You are asking questions that I imagine many people have.

First, the caveat. We are not physicians, and if you feel you are having a medical issue, then take the appropriate steps.

I hear people speak of these feelings quite often (well before we were at home during the virus time). There are a few things to do to help calm yourself. I'll start with the physical things.

First, drink plenty of water. I know everyone and their cat says this, but it is true. It can become a downward spiral - don't drink so much one day, feel crummy, and drink even less. It sets up the perfect storm of internal imbalance, which gets more easily out of whack as we age.

Eat the best and most balanced foods you can (again, the virus thing complicates this but do the best you can). If you rely on processed, high sugar, or fast foods, your body will complain in one way or another.

Go outside, get some sunlight, and walk barefoot (weather permitting). I've read about athletes using this technique (walking barefoot on the ground). When I do this, I can feel the energy flowing through my legs into the earth - like releasing an overload.

Find ways to calm the mind. I know my mind can go miles in a minute, and if I need to sleep, it seems to get worse. I did discover that a cup of holy basil tea with rose has an excellent calming effect. There are different blends, but the one with rose seems to do it for me. Another thing is the electronics in the sleeping area. Because I have family that relies on me, I don't turn off my cell phone at night. However, I do have it as far away from me as possible (but still can hear it). We do have a tv in the bedroom, but it and the cable box are plugged into a power strip, which I turn off at night. This one thing makes a huge difference for me.

Not sure about whether or not you meditate, but that goes a long ways to calming the mind. There are pinned posts on the Consciousness Exploration Board with loads of good info. If you are looking for a quick start, consider a guided meditation. We are fortunate to have a great source with one of our members, Brad. Here is a link to some of his meditations.
https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/guided-meditations-binurial-beats-background-sounds-mantras.7491/#post-53179

Ok, I think I've gone through some of the main issues that we can address on the physical side. I'll come back in a bit and share more about the rest of it, but here is a teaser - no, you are not going nuts.

• Winner
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Hi there, some excellent advice from Linda.

In my case I had insomnia for months, I was lucky to get an hours sleep a night back in 1994 when I started.

Initially, I paid many visits to my GP, eventually having lots of tests, they all came back negative.

I managed to find the right sort of healer to get me sorted eventually, and after a while I was able to carry on on my own. Though I still wake early sometimes and stay awake, I find that it's caused by clearing a mental blockage, once I've moved on to the emotional and physical aspects I can go back to sleep again.

I get that light, airy feeling inbetween clearings, the lighter the feeling, the heavier the clearing to follow, but that might only be me.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Back again -

Assuming we have as level a physical playing field as possible, then on we go to the really interesting bits.

For me, it comes down to how do we know what we know. Kind of sounds silly, but actually I feel it is the basic question. How many years have we searched and searched with questions? Some people are quite willing to give the answers, and others share what works for them. Most of us here fall into the latter category, because the answers we seek are individual and are within each of us.

We have two ongoing threads on this same board, Incoming Energies and The Event is Upon Us part 3, where people show up to share their experiences, insights, and interesting info. You might swing by and take a look. They've been active for a long time, which gives you an idea of how long people have been aware something different is going on.

When my heart feels heavy, or heaven forbid, I am cranky, I sit quietly and ask to be shown the basis of my feelings. The thing that continues to astound me is how many times it is some little thing from my childhood. Bit by bit, I work through these little things that grew into bigger ones.

The natural world is my go to place for peace and understanding. So many messages come to me, especially from birds. As I was thinking about what to write on this post, I was outside on the deck, and an owl flew low and slow right in front of me. Kind of hard to miss that message, so I went with this idea.

So, back to how do we know what we know - I had one of those epiphanies while watching Ford vs Ferrari - the knowings and understandings can happen anywhere and anytime. We just need to be quiet enough to hear.

https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/the-only-question-that-matters-who-are-you.7659/

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I don't have much to add to the excellent observations above; just this.

Trust yourself. Trust your feelings, your intuitions, your 'knowings', all that stuff we are so often taught not to trust. Trust that they are trying to tell you something and that you may or may not yet know how to interpret them well. Doing so is a process and gets so much easier and makes life work so much more smoothly.

When you need it, accept help. I thought about saying 'seek' help but decided that help is generally there when one needs it. So often the issue is that we don't recognize it as help or are not willing to accept it, so I went with 'accept' help as it feels more accurate.

It may sound counterintuitive to write both 'trust yourself' and 'accept help' together.
It works well. The key is, I believe, knowing when either is a piece of your own personal puzzle. Each of us has our own process so learning to trust yourself is key to finding what works best for you. From there, there is more and more help available for this type of stuff in the form of practitioners, meditations, webinars, ideas, courses, conversations with friends or family and healing modalities of various types. It's super helpful to access them when you've done what you can as nobody can see themselves the way another person can. Sometimes that mirror that someone shows one is just what one needs.

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
It sounds very much like you've just got off a "roller coaster ride" as I like to call it. An advancement/upgrade or nudge into a new direction. Whatever one wishes to label it these new territory of awakening can be a little uncomfortable and even scary. New ideas, feelings arising and not knowing where they stem from or why. I'd like to point out that we all have a light body and becoming aware is the first step. Also gathering what you say it seems your becoming attune to your chakras. These are both very good signs aswell as asking for help and guidance! For me I see you are not lost or on a false ascention matrix, perhaps just a little disorientated from the journey thus far. My recommendation would be to go easy on yourself. Allow time to adjust to your new thoughts and feelings while also continuing to ask questions everywhere and anywhere. It sounds like your at the point now where you should really be taking the knowledge you absorb and go inward with it. Focus on your chakras and energizing them! This should help you discern immensely as the body is like a battery and needs recharging regularly. Practicing energy work will really help you get in touch with your light body and from there the possibilities are endless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)