Faith Has Been Tested | Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot, March 7 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Maryann submitted a new article.
Summary: In what ways has your faith been tested? In what ways have you outgrown your inner structures of belief? The time has come to return some of those relics to the place where you found them, honed, polished, and sharpened through the journey you've taken them on. Others will be glad you did. Meanwhile, prepare for initiation, and relax about it. The best thing you can do to prepare for what lay ahead is to surrender. Ssh, listen... your heart has something to tell...
Continue to the full article here.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
This reading coincides with what’s been going on in my personal life. Surrendering has been a message I received elsewhere too recently. My unfaithful parts have been tested. All is well and there is no more reason to worry and keep myself in fear consciousness. Thank you for the affirmation!

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Perfectly resonant, Maryann! As always, thank you!

I thought this was an interesting revelation: "The best thing you can do to prepare for what lay ahead is to surrender. Ssh, listen… your heart has something to tell you."

At this moment, the ONLY surrendering I'm doing is "surrendering" to what I feel is my deepest, TRUEST Self. That perfect and unique expression of who and what I truly am. I feel (with increasing conviction) that NOTHING can pull me from that path--it's almost like my goal has been marked with a laser beam and I'm following that beam, straight and true, to the chosen target.

This has really been a remarkable journey, and it only seems to get more and more beautiful each passing day.

:) <3<3<3

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I just had a thought about the concept of surrendering. Someone commented to my boss that I'm a fun guide on the farm. It is easy for me because I've gotten to the point in my life where most of the time I just don't care what people think of me. I'll act things out for the children and don't care if I look like a nut because we are laughing and learning something. I'm happy - they are happy - that is all I want.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yes, trusting myself, trusting the process, trusting my instincts, telling my children, husband, friends, people I work with to trust theirs... it's been a huge theme recently.
I feel like some of the times I didn't in the past trust fully are coming up for review so as to show me how it's okay to put aside other considerations and sink into knowing to trust.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I had just had a thought about the concept of surrendering. Someone commented to my boss that I'm a fun guide on the farm. It is easy for me because I've gotten to the point in my life where most of the time I just don't care what people think of me. I'll act things out for the children and don't care if I look like a nut because we are laughing and learning something. I'm happy - they are happy - that is all I want.
I want to take my kids to this farm. You make a fun experience even better. :)

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Seeing this playing out on the world stage much these days? Hoo boy yes. Surrender is going to lead to some very interesting things, I think...

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Surrender is going to lead to some very interesting things
Such as the college entrance fraud in which Lori Loughlin participated. She is a Hollywood actress who has played kind and honest women and works on a lot of Hallmark programs. I know that life is quite different from the movies, but many people I know, as well as myself, are going - "Whaaaaat? Not Lori!!!"

For those of you who don't get this channel - the overall premise of their programs is that a woman is struggling to find her purpose in life and then everything works out.

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
There's also an episode on Full House where she and husband cheat to get kid in elite school! Tangled web.

Reactions: Linda and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
News is reporting that Hallmark fired Lori, who has 2 big shows, Garage Sale Mysteries and When Calls the Heart. The daughter had a deal with Sephora for some kind of make-up, and that appears to have gone down the tubes, as well.

While this may seem to be trivial in the grand scheme of things that need to change, I believe this situation is affecting quite a few people because it is on a level at which many people can identify - it is not some distant people in DC doing things we don't understand. It may do far more to awaken people than we might think.

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
While this may seem to be trivial in the grand scheme of things that need to change, I believe this situation is affecting quite a few people because it is on a level at which many people can identify - it is not some distant people in DC doing things we don't understand. It may do far more to awaken people than we might think.
Yes for sure! It's a ripple that's making a lot of people say wtf about elite privilege. I think this week's tarot cards speak to it even more directly, especially their personal experience. I hope the messages from the Pleiadians through the cards help people come together on the human level, even as the news is revealing the extent of the divide.

Here's the link to this week's: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/waves-of-change-goodbye-hello-nines-path-pleiadian-tarot-march-14.6594/#post-45551

Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)