Fact Checking Dark Journalist (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I do like to spend a couple of hours knitting or sewing and listening to Dark Journalist. He is currently in the midst of an extravagant series of "X" steganography YT vids. This is now numbering into the 30s, most of them are nearly 2 hours long. I haven't listened to all by any means, but I did listen to the one about Pine Gap (US base in central Australia). And after listening to this Fact Checking review by Maarit in Australia in an Offplanet Radio interview, I was shocked at how many of the garbled facts and figures I had allowed past while I listened to the actual show a few months back. Maarit, a Finnish-born Australian woman gives it some real attention. Well worth a listen.

Published on Dec 16, 2018
Description: Original Video Courtesy Of OffPlanet Media.

The internet alternative media has been a haven for important presentations of vital research; as well as also harboring a fair amount of opportunism, outright misrepresentation of facts, and shoddy ethical practices. It is up to viewers, listeners, and readers to decide once they are given better information.
My thanks to Maarit, who contacted me with her concerns about the factual misrepresentations she found in the Dark Journalist "X Series". We chose to focus on the most basic levels of the information---minus the "woo woo"---and go straight to the heart of the credibility claimed by DJ, himself.

Dark Journalist, who operates under the nom de guerre Daniel Liszt (real surname, Robillard), has insisted on integrity and factual information when pursuing alt-media figures such as Corey Goode and David Wilcock. Yet, when approached by this writer and others for information about his background and claimed journalism credentials, was elusive and passively combative. Claiming "higher ground" by championing high profile author-researchers and disclosure figures such as Joseph P. Farrell, Catherine Austin Fitts, Richard Dolan, and Linda Moulton Howe. Liszt has established his platform as being " an independent investigative reporter ". Fair enough.

In this interview, we outline ten points of factually based errors, misstatements, exaggerations, and very poor research, which place his "X Series" steganography into serious question. While no single information source is infallible and we allow for that; we also note that he has been repeatedly offered corrections on this factual information which he chose to ignore, altered to fit his narrative, or dismissed. Based on the information presented here, and in viewing other shows in this long series, it appears that the Dark Journalist has ventured into fabrication, convolution, and blurring fact with legend in attempting to use an arcane form of cryptography to amass data into a branding of UFOlogy and Conspiracy.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Have not seen a lot of his vids since they are too long and the interviews all drawn out with 2,5 to almost 3 hours on average. I also don't like if s.o. puts every title in CAPTIONS like he does with his vids. It's like saying 'hey, look, all I do is soo important, don't overlook it'.

I had seen his analysis of the Corey Goode Blue Avian 'cult' a longer time ago and found it interesting. I think he raised some good points about them critically. I also saw one vid with J. Farell of whom I once read a book years ago.

Yes, I am certain he himself is not free of flaws. After all, this is an 'explosive' field where we all are (kept) in the dark and many traps and dead alleys can be walked into and a lot of the info can be speculation or from dubious sources.

So there is also certainly a lot of infighting in the disclosure community and debunking and counter-debunking is for sure going on all the time. Like with the other parts of the alternative conspiracy research community too. Just see Infowars vs. David Icke as an example.

Reactions: Alain

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thanks Melt, defiantly good for a cold day!

GregH3000

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2016
Texas, USA
tumblr.gregdiablo.com
He's got an eye-catching marketing schtick with the suit and his "girl Friday" online, but as for substance, it's dodgy. I'm impressed that he managed to wriggle his way into such esteemed company at the Secret Space Conference (Fitts, Farrell, Dolan, et. al.) and piggy back off of their much more substantive credentials, probably due to his New Age Deep State series which is much closer to what I think of as 'journalism' than the X series stuff.

There doesn't seem to be much of a focus with such a nebulous marketing brand, and this allows DJ to indulge in wandering around so many esoteric topics that have little connection with each other. I gave up on him after listening to about two or three of the X series reports; they feel about as substantive as watching an episode of The X Files TV show.

Reactions: Linda

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I gave up on him after listening to about two or three of the X series reports; they feel about as substantive as watching an episode of The X Files TV show.
Thanks GregH3000, I probably would have come to the same conclusion if I had listened to it.BUT Life led me in other directions.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Over many years (since the 1970s) I have developed at least a deep esteem for such real-life wonderful characters as Rudolf Steiner, Alice Bailey and Madame Blavatsky, as I have read some anthroposophy, and did work at a Steiner bio-dynamic bakery for approx. 6 months. But DJ seems to weave it all together like they, plus hundreds of others, were all the best of friends. I'm pretty sure each was on their own mystic journey, and some of the lines they explored tallied. But not all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)