Facebook satellite lost in SpaceX explosion at Cape Canavera (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Money does not buy EVERYTHING!

That is the Official Space X video.

Reactions: Stargazer

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Wow!! That's crazy. I wonder what the truth is.

Reactions: Mike and Stargazer
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Money does not buy EVERYTHING!
Wow!! That's crazy. I wonder what the truth is.
Perceptive as always Vickie......just look at this posting from Veterans Today.....they see a projectile at the magical 1.11 mark. I will have to download this video pronto.

Something happened this morning, September 1, 2016 at Cape Canaveral, Florida Something frantically being scrambled into conflicting reports, showcasing hallmarks of top-level emergency coverup. Please examine the video above to see why.

“Facebook” was launching a $200 million Israeli satellite on a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket. The satellite was to provide Facebook with expanded broadband reach in Africa; an initiative financed by Facebook to also enhance broadband and video services for the Middle East and parts of Europe. Primarily, however…a Facebook project to expand internet access in sub-Saharan Africa—at least, officially….

Elon Musk, CEO of SpaceX, tweeted that, “…the accident happened when propellant was being loaded, but the cause of the explosion was not determined.”

The whole thing is being frantically scrubbed because of the…”projectile?” appearing at about the 1:11 minute mark in this video and racing to within about 100 feet of the Falcon 9 rocket “payload”—then the whole rocket enters explosion!

Officially, whatever it was…a bird perhaps—or maybe an insect close to the camera lens; details remain in coverup flux—but the video is as perfectly clear as it is endangered.

See for yourself beginning at the 1:11 minute mark of the video. Freeze every frame starting at the 1:10 minute mark—and please hurry, record, and protect this…anomaly? Scrubbing of original footage and commentary is feverish! Something maniacal/Satanic happened at Cape Canaveral this morning. As always, they don’t want you to know the truth.

In the interest of alerting as many readers as possible before the evidence sinks below the event horizon of the usual public-memory black hole, I am publishing this part now. Please check back tomorrow for more.

http://sputniknews.com/science/20160901/1044863780/spacex-explosion-facebook-satellite.html

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/09/01/todays-space-x-rocket-explosion-at-cape-canaveral-what-in-hell-was-that/

Reactions: Mike and Stargazer
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Oh my Gosh they are right. It looks more like a UFO than a projectile. Do not look at the rocket. Look at the other side of the video at the Space Logo planet thing. The "projectile seems to come from behind that at great speed. Then the rocket explodes. Once you have seen it you cannot miss it.

Amazing! Something blew it up!

I have downloaded the video. Watch this space!!!

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I have taken a photo of it.....the rocket explodes before it hits which makes think it was not a projectile (not that I am well versed in warfare)

I believe this is a UFO and whatever Facebook, Elon Musk and Israel were up to they have been stopped in their tracks.

Attachments

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Yup my instincts are correct....this youtube video has the frames one at a time and you can see the UFO leave after the rocket explodes. YES!
Wow!! I saw a movie where people were told that communication satellites (like the Facebook ones) were being launched when in reality they were weaponized remote controlled satellites. The people blew them up in the movie. This real life event is wayyy too similar. Thanks for the update, Pod.

Reactions: Pod and Stargazer
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Wow!! I saw a movie where people were told that communication satellites (like the Facebook ones) were being launched when in reality they were weaponized remote controlled satellites. The people blew them up in the movie. This real life event is wayyy too similar. Thanks for the update, Pod.

I came out of my inertia just in time to see this and connected to it so much I posted it here. Then I saw the VT article and was guided deeper. This is important Vickie. Israel is a Rothschild fiefdom so I know whatever they are up to is suspect. My soul is joyous at this intervention! It is important.

Last edited:
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I am alone for the next two nights in a house way out in the Scottish countryside. I have invited the architects of this destitution to come and visit me. Just a flyby is enough. I just want to say thank you. :tswg

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
UFO destroys Israeli weaponised satellite on the launch pad

By Ian Greenhalgh on September 2, 2016

...this time the "smoking gun" is a foo fighter and energy weapon...it seems not everyone "out there" believes Greater Israel is a galaxy-wide proposition...

[Editor’s note: The event depicted in the photographs below is not our conspiracy theory. The UFO destruction theory of the “facebook” satellite, now that’s a conspiracy theory if I ever heard one, comes from NASA. From their notes:

A. UFO
B. Airborne Laser weapons test on third stage booster?
C. Small nuclear explosion caused by lithium ion batteries shorting out. Or other nuclear source in the third stage guidance unit.
D. Not a kerosene or hydrogen fuel fire as initial cause.

The satellite and its geosynchronous booster were intact until it is seen collapsing and producing a secondary explosion. Everything else is a kerosene fuel fire.

Either we have 3 UFO’s in the photos or they are aircraft landing lights???(referring to last set at the bottom)

This is what they believe and, being who we are, they couldn’t simply let it go without pulling the tail as it were. We agreed, as we are inclined to do, to aid them in this task. g]

Launchpad explosions of rockets is a fairly common thing, after all, a rocket is really a bomb waiting to go off and even with very careful handling, they do sometimes blow up due to technical issues.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/09/02/ufo-destroys-israeli-weaponised-satellite-on-the-launch-pad/

So now the big question is this: Just what had the Israelis built into that satellite that someone decided had to be destroyed before it could be placed in orbit? Our working theory is that it was some kind of weapon, quite possibly a laser as we received intelligence some time ago that a space based laser had been used to cause several mysterious explosions in Iran.

Read the whole article at Veterans Today:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/09/02/ufo-destroys-israeli-weaponised-satellite-on-the-launch-pad/

Last edited:
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Veterans Today, which broke the original story on the this exciting issue have now published a "we know how it was done" article which I will post here for interest. However, although they state that a drone directed a laser beam at the rocket's Lithium batteries, the article fails to explain the nature of the drone and why it looks so much like a UFO.

More interesting are the comments.........I will reprint one from James Ludwig

James Ludwig
Yes, Nicholas...and the real question about VT is why they ran with truth, then ran from the truth.
Seems exactly what Rand Clifford wrote about, the scrubbing of what really happened from public access. I don't think VT scrubbed themselves. But it seems they are bent on scrubbing their thinking audience. VT has sold out. There could not be better proof than this latest Ian article.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/09/03/exclusive-why-did-the-israeli-satellite-blow-up-on-the-launchpad/

Reactions: Stargazer and Linda
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
One post said: "If between the left tower and right tower there is at least a quarter mile and the so called bug beamed from one end to the other in 1/4 second.

"That bug is at least going 3,600 mph minimum. It's not a bird, it's an alien with a laser that destroyed the rocket. You can tell it is not a bird or a bug. Look at how the left tower hides the UFO behind it when you slow it down near the top. this indicated the UFO is behind the tower and not in front of the camera lens dropping the possibility of a bug.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Here is more information on the explosion and it shows the film slowed down to a 12,000 frames a second so you can clearly see the UFO.

Fantastic. :tswg

Reactions: June and Stargazer
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Last month, we believe that Obama ordered the destruction of the Israeli military satellite masquerading as an innocent Facebook-owned bird to provide internet to Africa as it sat atop a Space-X rocket. The real purpose of this satellite was to give Israel long range tracking and guidance capabilities which would enable them to target almost anywhere on the globe with ballistic and cruise missiles. We now believe that Obama acted decisively in order to remove the possibility of Israel using this new capability to carry out a false flag missile attack that could be conveniently blamed on the USA.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/10/12/breaking-israel-telegraphing-nuke-war-false-flag/

(Pssst..I still think it was ET intelligence. )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)