Exploring The Woo Woo — A Message From Me To You (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
While basking in the energy of the twenties, I unmask my message — somewhat cleverly. On Facebook and around the world, the words “Happy New Year” are frequently heard.

Will this roaring age also be strange, you wonder, with climate extremes continuing to bring change and more thunder?

By the end of the decade, you will see, after much turmoil there will be shade.

Behind bleak brows beauty bites, waiting for release, as folk continue to explore their inner child to find peace.

I say the golden age is near, closer than ever, as further shadows appear that will eventually clear.

The time is now to wake up and grow; after activating, you will know what direction to head, as you unravel the thread of consciousness sitting inside, which can no longer hide from the mask you wear. It is time to bare who you really are, so open your eyes and seek that dog star.

Leaving the physical is where I will be, soon, as I teach others to join in with me. They’ll be ready to tap into the force, and with some effort, they will be guided back to their source.

Luminous blessings from me to you during this difficult journey — you’re a brave soul to be in this tourney, repeating life after life for most — keep on with it, you’re getting close. The shift in consciousness manifests, all that is needed are a few more tests.

You can bask too, if you focus on the positive, just be open minded as you explore the woo woo.

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Sounds great, can hardly wait! This is the second if not third confirmation I've had on this topic today. Meaning that many are also experiencing the same or similar things. Until school begins all the ground work is being layed out and I'm investing more and more time and energy into chakra activations.

• Cool Post
Reactions: Alain and Laron

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
After All That I've Been Through
I Cannot Do Without Woo Woo
It Keeps My Days From Being Barren
Hence Keep It Up, Oh My Dear Laron!

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
And I thought I was the only one that called all this the "woo woo stuff"! :)

Reactions: Laron

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Seeing my little 'poem' again (thanks therium for pushing the thread) I think I'll turn this into a song now, still needs a chorus and a concept. Hmm ... ideas keep flowing in ...

Song name: 'Woo Made Woo'
Album title: "The Woo-Woo Child"
Band name: 'The Woo'

The corresponding music clip on YouTube might feature 'Woopi Goldberg' ...

... I feel my creativity going on a rampage again ... :cool: :fp

• Winner
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Seeing my little 'poem' again (thanks therium for pushing the thread) I think I'll turn this into a song now, still needs a chorus and a concept. Hmm ... ideas keep flowing in ...

Song name: 'Woo Made Woo'
Album title: "The Woo-Woo Child"
Band name: 'The Woo'

The corresponding music clip on YouTube might feature 'Woopi Goldberg' ...

... I feel my creativity going on a rampage again ... :cool: :fp
:)):)):)) and more :))

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)