Explaining The New Reality Crossover & Helping Us See It (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

David Topi

Metaphysical & Spiritual Teacher
Jun 13, 2017
www.davidtopi.com
David Topi submitted a new article.

After a few days of intense operation of extraction of entities and waiting for you to have completed the previous requests to eliminate the codes that mark us facing the control system in one of the classificatory levels in which we are divided according to our "dangerousness," we continue with our personal work, while we let the...
Continue to the full article here.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Thus, you have your house “duplicated” 100%, a complete structure in one plane and another complete structure in another plane,
Darn, I was hoping my new house would be bigger. :)

Do you get this info from your higher self, a channeled entity, or somewhere else? Like the galactic library?

Last edited:

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
as far as i understood it he works in direct with his hs, so in a certain sense one of the well developped forerunners

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This explanation starts to give me an understanding as to why in the last few weeks I have felt forcefully like removing some items from my house - perhaps lovely in themselves, but these objects reminded me each time I saw them of what has finished for me - my second marriage, and all the deception and emotional pain that went with that. Now I understand that in the 15.6Hz landscape, I won't be wanting those objects there. Better to remove them now.

Reactions: Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)