Experiencing The Rainbow Body Of Light -- The Phenomenon Explored (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

drakke1

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 25, 2019
Northern CA
Every "religious" tradition appears to have some version of this often in Buddhist terms discussed phenomenon. Such "experience" would appear to be available to those who "practice" diligently utilizing the prescribed methodologies... a helpful beginning to the journey might well be stimulated by seeing the linked. Happy travels :)

And

https://soonyata.home.xs4all.nl/sorubasamadhi.htm

Last edited by a moderator:

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Every "religious" tradition appears to have some version of this often in Buddhist terms discussed phenomenon. Such "experience" would appear to be available to those who "practice" diligently utilizing the prescribed methodologies... a helpful beginning to the journey might well be stimulated by seeing the linked. Happy travels :)

And

https://soonyata.home.xs4all.nl/sorubasamadhi.htm
Thankyou for sharing drakke1, I found the video really interesting. I’m sure it is possible for a human being to change into a being of light, takes a lot of work with all the hubbub that continually surrounds us every day though, probably need to cut oneself off as the monks do.

I guess it’s attainable to us all as our souls evolve to higher and higher dimensions.
Great stuff, really thought provoking.

• I agree
Reactions: Anaeika
OP
drakke1

drakke1

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 25, 2019
Northern CA
Greetings, June: I'm pleased that you enjoyed the post. I'm working away, too, on "advancing" a bit in consciousness level -- seems a slow process, but certainly very much worth the effort, imo...

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Maybe I'm just impatient, lol.
I am looking forward to a time when we can, as a society, accept that there are lots of things we don't understand and just enjoy them as the crowds in Cairo did.
Such wonder!

• I agree

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Interesting there is a lotus flower in that photograph.

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)