Experiencing the opposite of Murphy's Law (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have been experiencing the opposite of Murphy's Law all this year. For exactly 12 months now, since November 2015, everything to do with my move to this new home, and how furniture fits without prior measurement, just slotting into spaces. It is like living on a wave of synchronicity - but each new occurrence leaves me full of wonder - you cannot become bored with it, or overused to it. Each time it happens, you are building trust in your ability of co-creation, and knowledge that a higher power (your all-seeing higher self) is lending a hand.

For me, this is the palpable proof of the change that has been promised. As I walk my allocated path between invisible bluffs of signed spiritual contract and free will incidents, things fall into place as if divinely guided.
And I offer thanks to Universal Consciousness for that.

It's not that I think these abilities are limited to furniture, but it is physical experience in this land of time and space - that can actually be measured with a measuring tape!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
As I walk my allocated path between invisible bluffs of signed spiritual contract and free will incidents, things fall into place as if divinely guided.
And I offer thanks to Universal Consciousness for that.

It's not that I think these abilities are limited to furniture, but it is physical experience in this land of time and space - that can actually be measured with a measuring tape!
Yes, I also love those physical experiences that remind of the divine.
They are divine!

Reactions: Stargazer

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Everything is falling in place for those that do not go against the flow of the river and resist these new energies. Which is why so many people talk about hardships and nothing going right, quite like myself lol except it's taught me so much, I now don't see myself as a victim because I am now aware that we create what is experienced other than contacts.

When one goes along freely with the river flow and currents things just flow so easily and that's where I see you. I see you as allowing the energies and going with the flow rather than fighting. Also I've noticed manifesting is now becoming sooo fast as time changed manifesting speeds up. I'll concentrate on something simple and 4-5 days later it's in front of me without looking for it. Or thinking of a person and out of 5+ years we haven't spoken and after spending the day thinking about them sometimes they call that very day that very minute(I copped it down to telepathy of a sort) some take a week and they are in front of me after running into each other at the store after 10 years of no contact and I just spent 3 days thinking about them being in front of me and there it happens.

It is happening more and more often and faster and faster. It's crazy! But a good crazy as long as we're going with the flow.

I've found my situation to be beneficial to my spirit but at the same time I can't rely on people, it's a real downer on myself. I think if, no, I KNOW if I had a small simple house and a job with a vehicle to get to and from work , my life would be the bestwork ever, NOTHING would be seen taken for granted EVER again but at the same time it has caused me to evolve so fast ! Makes me also wonder abourlt being in the middle of the spectrum rather than doing very well and doing very badly but being somewhere in the middle I wonder what that would look like? In my own life I may add. Sorry I started blabbering. Because I have so much to share I tend to blab for a few minutes.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Please blab. This forum can be for that, and you do it in a very heart-warming way.

You're right about going with the flow. I lost my job 23 months ago so I let my bigger place go and went with something simple and small, but it's very well placed. Everything has fit like jigsaw-puzzle pieces fitting into place easily. I still have plenty of challenges, also wondering what the Universe has in store for me, as all signs have been that it's not to be paid work.

Then today, I have been offered a volunteer role for 2 afternoons and 1 morning per week, in an Opportunity Shop. I will take the opportunity! I am worried as this job is all standing and moving around, and I have a bad habit of manifesting physical pain in my legs as a way of dealing with emotional trauma. But I think, if I turn around and face it, it's a mindset that I can't stand for more than a few minutes.

The Universe wants me to go this way. So therefore, I can obviously stand for at least 4 hours!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I think if, no, I KNOW if I had a small simple house and a job with a vehicle to get to and from work , my life would be the bestwork ever, NOTHING would be seen taken for granted EVER again but at the same time it has caused me to evolve so fast ! Makes me also wonder abourlt being in the middle of the spectrum rather than doing very well and doing very badly but being somewhere in the middle I wonder what that would look like?
Guess you have the part about 'what do I want to manifest' figured out, Mike . Seems to me that that's the hardest part of getting there. Especially since you seem to be manifesting so easily and quickly now. Only a matter of time?o:)

I have a bad habit of manifesting physical pain in my legs as a way of dealing with emotional trauma. !
I seem to remember this coming out in a weekend remote healing session, Hailstones Melt , which, again, seems to me to mean that you have the hard part figured out, i.e., 'why do these darn legs torture me so when I move around?'. Perhaps a volunteer job is the perfect place to try working with your new insight, since, in my experience, with volunteering vs paid work, there is that much less pressure, so many fewer expectations, and a much higher likelihood of encountering an attitude of willingness to be playful or at least experimental and let folks be. And that would seem to be a much more compassionate environment in which to try out a new way of being, or standing, walking, running... lol!:-D

Much love to both of you<3<3<3
From my perspective, it seems like you are well on your way already, even if you are just beginning to feel it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)