Experiencing Near Death (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I went on site to find more about this topic. I read many article about it ans I understood that it is not different from the astral projection and OBE's. I was wondering if that silver cord which links us to our body during our astral projections is repaired in the case of NDE.
Having such an experience is certainly different from a classical OBE. I read one day that every night we quit our physical body and it is like a read death. I guess that the limit between the two worlds is very thin.
Here is the link to that site and very amazing experiences are there to know. It is different from one to another but that white bright light is a common thing everyone sees.

http://www.nderf.org/Archives/NDERF_NDEs.html

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
If you are interested in this & want to learn more, check to see if there is a NDE group in your area.

The common theme is seeing a white light & feeling the strongest love ever felt along w a sense of knowing everything, meeting loved ones who died or angels or a being of spiritual significance to you, & choosing to cross a barrier, such as a waterfall or mountain--it's different depending on the individual. And then once that barrier is crossed, then that is breaking the silver cord and physical death. Then, there is a life review.

There is also a thing called a negative NDE, where none of the above happens. Ppl recall being in complete darkness, fear, Hell, or feeling the pain of everyone they have wronged.

An NDE is an OBE, but an OBE isn't always an NDE.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I wouldn't be surprised if both the white light and hell are just illusions created by the negatives.
Well, I would suggest (as usual) that everything is essentially an illusion. :)

I would also like to suggest that it really doesn't matter "who" or "what" created anything, as we always have a choice as to what we may believe and how we wish to react to it. At whatever point we may experience these concepts, so long as we are standing in our Divine Power as Sovereign Beings, no harm can come to us and we are therefore free to choose whether we wish to experience them--or not.

The only way the "negatives", "The Dark", or anything else can have any adverse affect on us is if at some level we give up that Power--or we fall for the old trick that they are more powerful than we are!

:)

Reactions: Sinera and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
There are reports of ppl who left their negative nde by will, once they realized tbey have the power to leave. They called upon the light.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I used to go to NDE groups when I lived in Tucson. I was a student & I was writing a paper about NDEs for my psychology of death & loss class. I kept going after the class b/c it was the first time I met spiritually liked-minded ppl like me. I fit in somewhere! This is also where I met psychic medium & healer George Lugo before he spiritually came out of the closet. That is another amazing story all in itself.

The closest I came to death was when I was a toddler. I was visiting my grandparents' home & was outside, sitting next to my mom by the swimming pool. She was reading the newspaper and not paying mucy attention to me, so I decided to go into the pool. I went in too far, and was under water. I felt a current dragging me into the deep end, & then hands pulling me out of the water & I was back by my mom. My mom saw me soaking wet & wondered what the heck just happened bc she didn't pull me out.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I used to go to NDE groups when I lived in Tucson. I was a student & I was writing a paper about NDEs for my psychology of death & loss class. I kept going after the class b/c it was the first time I met spiritually liked-minded ppl like me. I fit in somewhere! This is also where I met psychic medium & healer George Lugo before he spiritually came out of the closet. That is another amazing story all in itself.

The closest I came to death was when I was a toddler. I was visiting my grandparents' home & was outside, sitting next to my mom by the swimming pool. She was reading the newspaper and not paying mucy attention to me, so I decided to go into the pool. I went in too far, and was under water. I felt a current dragging me into the deep end, & then hands pulling me out of the water & I was back by my mom. My mom saw me soaking wet & wondered what the heck just happened bc she didn't pull me out.
Wow...great story!!! Somebody was definitely looking after you...

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)