Experiences for the TMI Guidelines Program (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
Two days ago I wrapped up a week at The Monroe Institute in Virginia USA where I attended the "Guidelines" program. This program is a follow on course available once someone has completed the base "Gateway Voyager" program which I had done in June of this year. I was one of 22 participants in the program.

You can read all the details on the various courses at the TMI website but in short the "Guidelines" program strengthens and extends the reach of the various "Focus Levels" which are altered states of consciousness of increasing vibration as was taught by Bob Monroe.

Here is a summary of my experience for the week, and some notes at the end about Remote Viewing:

I went for the Guidelines program and it was absolutely a great and opening experience for me. The trainers and the other participants bring so much loving energy to share you just want to wallow in it and never leave. Thought I'd share a few highlights for me:
  • met my guides, FINALLY! I know I've gotten nudges before and have "knowings" but had never been able to establish clear communications. Well, that's changed and I can now easily connect with my primary guide as well as an internal primary healer. This occurred early in the week and allowed me to have lots of Q&A time with my guides...very informative! Also learned there is a third key guide I'll be introduced to in the future.
  • I've had about 3200 lives, 196 of which have been as a human
  • I was once a Anasazi shaman. This helped explain somethings going on in my life. I've been feeling a pull towards relocating at some point to the US Southwest to bring my protective and stabilizing energies back to the Anasazi territories as many Anasazi are returning to help with the ongoing transitions to a New Earth. The time is not yet and I'll be told when, but more likely sooner rather than later (of course who knows what this means in current local time!)
  • My three most significant lives have been as a tribe leader in the times of the mammoths (I'd seen this in my first QHHT), a Mayan leader during the times when Cortez was pillaging in Mexico and I orchestrated a diversion to lead him away from the tribe and secrets that needed to be protected, and the third as a blacksmith in Tennessee (or maybe Virginia) during the civil war where I secretly supported the underground railroad to help slaves escape to the North. The common theme running through my lives is that of a protector of my soul family and a source of guidance to help people transition to a better world.
  • The probabilities are that this will be my last incarnation on earth. I am here to help with the ongoing transitions affecting our world as we raise the vibration and again to be a protector of my soul family. I may choose to return (less probable) but am now able to move up after this life to adventures in the non-physical.
  • No OBE's yet but getting closer. I learned some techniques that support me shifting my consciousness first to the etheric body (phase A in TMI lingo) and then to a point outside of the etheric body (phase B).
  • I was able to get to and spend a lot of time in what TMI calls Focus 27. This is the vibration level of "The Park" as Monroe called it. Full of learning centers, healing centers, etc. Also passed through the lower 20 levels including the newly deceased, and the "belief system territories".
So, a VERY meaningful and enlightening week for me! I signed up for the next course I want to take "X 27" which explore the Focus 27 level much more deeply and also goes to Focus 34/35 and includes trips to the crystal core of the earth. That's planned for the last week of Jan 2017.

I'm a happy camper! Much integration ongoing for me still.

A side note. At TMI Joe McMoneagle teaches the Remote Viewing course. Joe is a famous RV'er having worked in US government programs for many years and is considered to be a world-class RV'er. He has many books published and continues to be called in by various others to work on challenging RV tasks even though he is now in his 70's.

Joe came by two different times to talk informally with our group for about 5 hours in total. He recounted many fascinating stories and also answered many questions. I had the opportunity to ask Joe his perspective on Courtney Brown and the Farsight Institute. Joe is not a guy to mince words or give a politically correct opinion. He tells you what he thinks. He knows Courtney and his work and does not, shall we say, hold it in high esteem. He believes it lacks the controls and independent RV of the same task target to be credible. He believes this is true of many current RV'rs who do not follow the discipline necessary to have confidence in the results. (His displeasure with Ed Dames of Killshot fame is near boundless. He worked with Ed during his time with the govt and stated that Ed has vastly misrepresented himself, his experience, and his skills from what Joe and others know to be true.)

Of interest, Joe said that he and Ed May have received govt permission to publish all of the files on RV procedures and techniques they put together over 10+ years of govt work doing RV work. It is being processed now by a publisher in North Carolina and will come out in 8 volumes constituting 1.3 million pages. The backstory of how they got permission to publish is interesting. Over 10 yrs ago the govt/military dropped the RV program because it was embarrassing them because they have absolutely no defense against RV so instead of having to wrestle with that the CIA decided to claim it was all bunk and of no value (even though they knew differently). So when Joe asked for permission to publish he was initially told no because the info was classified. So he went back to them and said "oh, so you agree it does work" and this put the govt powers in a spot and so they granted a full release to all the date Joe and Ed May had. Joe wasn't quite sure when the publishing would be done but my impression is that it would start coming out in 2017.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I picked up a book at a car boot sale called Psychic Warrior, by David Morehouse, published in 1996. He claims to have been trained by the CIA and goes into detail of his experiences. Its a fascinating read.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I was able to get to and spend a lot of time in what TMI calls Focus 27. This is the vibration level of "The Park" as Monroe called it. Full of learning centers, healing centers, etc. Also passed through the lower 20 levels including the newly deceased, and the "belief system territories
It is amazing how helpful a "road map" can be in finding your way through new territory (new to these bodies).

About the Anasazi - one of my lives in this place was as a young Anasazi female. We don't usually think of Texas as a place for the Anasazi, but they were here in the hill country.

Reactions: Bill and Stargazer

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Bill, thanks for sharing your experience at the Monroe Institute. I always wanted to take guidelines. That's wonderful that you met your guides and learned so much about yourself. TMI is an amazing adventure!

Years back when I took an OBE course there I talked to a couple that took a focus class at another time that included a trip to the crystal core. They said it was one of the best courses they had taken. They were an older couple that were retired and spent their lives traveling the country taking metaphysical courses. They had taken just about every course at TMI. What a fun way to spend retirement!

Reactions: Stargazer and Bill

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Bill, I love your energy when you talk about your recent experiences. I am sure it was awe-inspiring and gratifying to get deeply connected personal info - something you will come back to again and again in self-evaluation and noting your own growth.

Reactions: Stargazer and Bill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)