Expelling all the "Negative" Entities and Forces on the Planet (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

David Topi

Metaphysical & Spiritual Teacher
Jun 13, 2017
www.davidtopi.com
David Topi submitted a new article.
We continue with information on the state of the situation that we had started a few weeks ago, explaining the need to expel the Asimoss and company to be able to continue with the steps and stages that lie ahead to continue climbing sublevels in the time lines 33 and 42, depending on where each person is tuned at.

To this day, just under...
Continue to the full article here.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Pucksterguy

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Perhaps it isn't a matter of "expelling" anything from anywhere. I would suggest that it may be a simple matter of understanding and respecting the purpose of so-called "negative" entities and accepting them as another aspect of "Self". Once they've been appreciated and respected as such, one can CHOOSE TO FOCUS INSTEAD on other aspects of Self that one may wish to express, explore, experience, or create.

On this particular journey, I'm no longer feeling as much of a need to cleanse, clear, transmute, or CHANGE anything. I'm learning to accept and subsequently "let go" of any notions that "negative" things are somehow less important than "positive". ALL THINGS serve their own purpose and it may certainly be a part of one's Soul Journey or Soul Lessons to experience those darker realms. I only know that at this particular time, I'm interested in releasing myself from any perceived attachments to those darker realms so I can experience something MUCH MORE Light!

I also don't resonate with the idea that anything or anyone is more powerful than I--and that I need some "higher" Being to step in and change things for me. I fully resonate with the feeling that I'm here now to learn to STEP INTO MY OWN DIVINE POWER and that IN UNITY WITH OTHER POWERFUL BEINGS WHO ARE NOW STEPPING INTO THEIR OWN POWER, we can TOGETHER (as equals in a collective) experience anything we might wish to.

I certainly don't wish or intend to deny anyone else their opportunity to experience what David is suggesting, of course, but I'm just throwing out my own ideas in case there are others who may be seeking a path similar to my own.

metaphysics20.jpg

themorewebelievestargazer.jpg

:-D<3<3<3

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I feel much the same as SG. We are pure consciousness at our core, we don’t have to set ourselves apart.
I don’t believe that anyone is more powerful than me, or the need for a higher being to step in to change things.
i endeavour not to identify with the illusionary outside world, where these ones we are talking about ousting are

My personal feelings are that if we put our energies into ousting, we are acknowledging that we believe they can affect our growth, and that in itself is fear, whoever or whatever cannot affect our personal growth if we don’t acknowledge it.

Our whole conditioning is of separation, we have been dumbed down so much that we have forgotten that we are pure consciousness.
SG puts it so succinctly when he talks about stepping in to his own devine power and uniting with others who are doing the same, it resonated strongly with me.

This is not taking anything away from David, we are all walking our own unique paths, there is no right way or wrong way.
Infinite love doesn’t judge us, just leaves us to get on with our journey of enlightenment, and is there to wrap us in its embrace when we fall flat on our face.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Perhaps it isn't a matter of "expelling" anything from anywhere. I would suggest that it may be a simple matter of understanding and respecting the purpose of so-called "negative" entities and accepting them as another aspect of "Self". Once they've been appreciated and respected as such, one can CHOOSE TO FOCUS INSTEAD on other aspects of Self that one may wish to express, explore, experience, or create.

On this particular journey, I'm no longer feeling as much of a need to cleanse, clear, transmute, or CHANGE anything. I'm learning to accept and subsequently "let go" of any notions that "negative" things are somehow less important than "positive". ALL THINGS serve their own purpose and it may certainly be a part of one's Soul Journey or Soul Lessons to experience those darker realms. I only know that at this particular time, I'm interested in releasing myself from any perceived attachments to those darker realms so I can experience something MUCH MORE Light!

I also don't resonate with the idea that anything or anyone is more powerful than I--and that I need some "higher" Being to step in and change things for me. I fully resonate with the feeling that I'm here now to learn to STEP INTO MY OWN DIVINE POWER and that IN UNITY WITH OTHER POWERFUL BEINGS WHO ARE NOW STEPPING INTO THEIR OWN POWER, we can TOGETHER (as equals in a collective) experience anything we might wish to.

I certainly don't wish or intend to deny anyone else their opportunity to experience what David is suggesting, of course, but I'm just throwing out my own ideas in case there are others who may be seeking a path similar to my own.

View attachment 6699

View attachment 6700

:-D<3<3<3
Possibly you became your higher beeing

For me hyrarchies are logical by the difference of evolutuon

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
IMO the negative entities have severely interfered with the "human experiment" for at least 100,000 years and that's why they are being expelled from the solar system. They are not being expelled from this universe from what I understand.

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
This was a very interesting read with alot of accurate information from my understandings.

I can relate to there being an overpopulation of malevolent beings residing in and around the earth. This problem is far to great for humans to tackle on their own.
There is always a bigger fish, so to speak who is more intelligent than the current self. I feel it is an egoic trap to believe we are at the stage enlightenment and superior beings. This in turn would mean there are infact "more powerful" entity's out there,,
Aand here.

I have no doubt that we as a species have the potential and capability to become an enlightened super species, however with so many hands in the cookie jar, regarding earth's critical and sensitive situations of unacknowledged rogue enterprises, alien allies, tech and slave trading as well as A.I. and parasites.

humanity as a whole has been doing a great job at seperating, destroying and weaponising itself against itself.
It's no wonder to me why an intervention from "more powerful" entity's comes into play.

I do not really agree with the philosophy in this "new age spiritually" that I'm beginning to see a trend where we are lead to believe that if we shift our perception just by going within and radiating love and light then our reality as a whole will shift also. I believe there is merit to this and perhaps it's a block I must work through, however the term "Ignorance is bliss" comes to mind and I choose to not be an ostrich with my head in the sand because I realise that knowing information is simply not enough unless you know how to use it and when, otherwise it has no purpose.

My experience so far says 'it's all True'. We are our own worst enemy's creating our own shadows and negative entities, some which become so strong they have energetic presence..... AND the universe is full of Beings, with many different agendas and with many different 'feeding patterns'.
Some of them feed on our negative emotions, or are attracted to the energies we produce which are comfortable to them, some of them cultivate us to keep us producing the Leuge. (by 'us' I mean human kind - those they can effect)

Our best defense seems to be by being in a high frequency and loving state of mind and emotions. The more we move towards that state being 24hs a day the more naturally resistant we are to beings trying to affect us. Love itself seems to be the 'vaccine'. :)

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
My experience so far says 'it's all True'. We are our own worst enemy's creating our own shadows and negative entities, some which become so strong they have energetic presence..... AND the universe is full of Beings, with many different agendas and with many different 'feeding patterns'.
Some of them feed on our negative emotions, or are attracted to the energies we produce which are comfortable to them, some of them cultivate us to keep us producing the Leuge. (by 'us' I mean human kind - those they can effect)

Our best defense seems to be by being in a high frequency and loving state of mind and emotions. The more we move towards that state being 24hs a day the more naturally resistant we are to beings trying to affect us. Love itself seems to be the 'vaccine'. :)
You’ve hit the nail right on the head CS, ive been banging on about ‘ love ‘ like a parrot for so long folk must be fed up with me.
Infinite love is all there is and the only vaccine that really works for the highest good of all. Love the analogy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)