Expanding The View of Starseed Origins And Evolution Of Cosmos (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
K

KarlaSM

KarlaSM submitted a new transients.info article.

Expanding The View of Starseed Origins And Evolution Of Cosmos

A starseed network

Cosmic energies bathing Earth and the entire solar system allows for the integration of our soul experiences to be felt more intensely each day. The way we assimilate such constant photonic emissions vary greatly from individual to individual. Wonders never cease and if we take a look very deeply into our soul journey, we can sense, feel, see, hear, and ultimately remember what we are as powerful beings and Cosmic Earth humans that created over lifetimes a personal universe of individual aspects through...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Gihan

Just Arrived
Jan 17, 2017
Hi Karla, I just read your article about Expanding the view of Starseed origins and the evolution of cosmos, I understand where you are coming from, and about how we all should try to love all of God's creation unconditionally, But I would like to see you loving an entity who sexually tortured your infant child and then ripped his body apart while still alive to consume it as food!
This has been exactly what all Reptilians have been doing to all the children that have been abducted by them all over the world and went missing with out a trace, for as ever as the Reptilians have been here on Earth, living under ground!

Evidence of this which had been taking place, is coming out now, and the Truth is been told by all the whistleblowers, which were insiders who did it and saw it all, whom could not stand being silence about it anymore, knowing all the Evil doings and Horrific Suffering which they have inflicted on others! Also because they themselves Know about the Law of Karma,
Which is a law set by Prime Creator, to keep things in Balance.
That said, How can such a Malevolent act! be rewarded with Unconditional Love! This is what I would like to know?

Ms. Gihan

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
K

KarlaSM

Hello Ms. Gihan,

I know how you feel about all this horror and sadness, and how the world feels about it. As mentioned in the article, I also interact with other races and hear their views. I was given a sequence of Cosmic events that lead to what we see now as horror. Through this sequence, the reasons for each race and for each being can be fully understood.

Another thing that I was shown is that if I feel bothered by what I see on the outside, the information given by others, I can go back and see the original essence of any being who inflicts pain. To see their original light is the clue to their transformation. We might not be able to see this in our current incarnation but everything goes back to perfect balance and if for example if in one lifetime a reptilian abuses then in another one this being takes another form as abused. Not only that but we must learn to see that any being who inflicts pain in one way or another is born from much suffering. I have seen and felt the suffering of those who are seen as evil beings and only to know this, I do not desire any further harm to any of them. If the desire to harm is still present in my heart, then I go deep within and ask for guidance to heal it, instead of externalizing to the outside, in the best of my capacity.

I know that this article will not be understood by many. But many who let go their pain will be shown the keys to unconditional love. What we see as negative will not last for too long. Only with an open heart true love can be shown and be born in each heart. I am in my own path of forgiving lots of beings and people for extreme abuse I experienced as a child and as a young teenager in so many incarnations. Those experiences, or what I see as horror and that I have not a full picture of, will not overcloud my ultimate goal to bring peace to my own heart and to the hearts of all beings. Prime Creator does not judge or hate for in the heart of Prime Creator all is understood, accepted and forgiven. This is in the end the message that the loving beings have tried to teach to humanity.

Many of these reptilian beings you speak of are now transforming, not all of them but many are. Many have chosen already to follow a higher path. Evil is not a constant and we exist in only a lapse in the whole history of Cosmos. I do not approve any form of violence and I am sensitive to the subject of those bloody topics but as a human being I know Cosmos or Prime Creator is bigger than what I perceive. Another thing is that many of us have reptilian aspects and we can at least within ourselves embrace such codes, if that part of us was ever evil, it does not mean that we still are.

Unfortunately you are only seeing the extreme side of certain reptilian species whose attitudes come both from their extremely painful lives and from imbalanced bat-vampire codes. But in the network I mention above, back then many people who recalled reptilian lifetimes were welcome and none were doing evil things, or recalled such acts. They are all very unique people and beautiful souls. So really, to judge entire races for what single groups do is not the whole picture.

Blessings and may peace be born in your heart.

Last edited by a moderator:

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
This is a very interesting topic and I would like to participate too.

KarlaSM makes a good point abut the suffering the reptilians and I would like to ask if anybody can perceive how damaged such a mind must be in order to act against the very nature of the principles of creation. Maybe those creatures need help the most.

There is something else that nobody speaks about. In those wars, reptilians were slaughtered too. Maybe there is more blood on their claws than our swords, but in the end differences seem to disappear.

Karla presents an 5d (and above) point of view. It seems to be the dimension we try to reach, I think it is useful to be able to see that point of view, but the question is how do you apply it to those lower dimensions? I think that if the ancient humans from Lyra were trying to retaliate by showing love, there would be hardly any humans left. Or maybe we would be slaves... more than now.

But then again, there seem to be even 5d humans from the Pleiades who are facilitating the shift and helping us remember what it means to be human (probably because we are not entirely human by DNA), so there must be that aspect of helping your people in the struggle against others even up there.

It is possible that the reptilians instituted the law of karma to prevent souls from going away from the madness that is here. I have very little trust in such a forceful mechanism. Some say it was a tool the Creator devised to help souls have experiences, but it was then corrupted beyond telling.

Now, right to the question, I think that their actions are not in accordance with the principles of creation, and as such they should not be allowed, even if violence should be used. However, if they want to change and repent, they should be given the opportunity too (if there is time for that).

OP
K

KarlaSM

Thank you very much for your contribution dear Slayer. :)

The concept of karma and the laws were not invented by reptilians but by other beings, including angelics. You can see this in several sources of information. Prime Creator seems to have given ideas that could be played out, and so it was the angelics the ones who created specific paradigms with hierarchies and systems of law enforcement and judgement. Even in texts like the Bible there are such references.

However, I think that the association of law enforcement in physical and in spiritual realms has been replicated by certain reptilian species who hold in their soul angelic keys. I do remember in that network starseeds.net some people mentioning hybrid reptilian-angelic beings. We must remember though that in our polarized world there is what we see as positive applications of such paradigms versus negative applications.

For this reason Primer Creator or Cosmos just Is and experiences so much through us all, so the concept of punishment is something pertaining some beings including us as humans. I do think though that there is progress in the area of humans and other beings who commit such atrocities, precisely for that reason here in physical and in other realms there are beings who are in charge to apply laws that concern such matters. There is already a lot of information about this topic and so there are people who indeed are trying to balance this situation by the application of the law but there is obviously a lot to be done. As long as enough people in this world desire for such acts to end, then at some point they can cease to exist.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
It is interesting how much intuitive stuff we agree on, sis. Maybe it is the topic to allow myself to say that it is very likely that in previous lives we were fighting on different sides, but that does not prevent me from considering you a sister-in-arms.

Now, about karma... I understand that some decisions can only be taken by a group consciousness, but what about personal one? I mean, do you think that one can remove their karma by disallowing it to interfere with its free will, forgiving and helping others and not judging them?

OP
K

KarlaSM

Omg totally my bro!! And this is something I wanted to mention somehow but I was not sure how to express it but you give to me the idea. Not only collectively do we make decisions but also at individual level that is how it works. If for example I know that I cannot stop those humans and/or reptilians who kill children brutally, I can choose to stop sending my sadness, my fear, my anger, my hate, my despair, towards them because energetically we do feed in some way that which we do not accept with our energy which we could instead use for other purposes. I can accept and embrace my feelings and find compassionate ways to deal with them. I acknowledge them because really, as human beings who know suffering, it is horrible to even know that such things exist. Then when we detach and stop desiring for such beings to be harmed or punished, then that in itself also liberates them even further. We acknowledge that we have no control over such acts, unless we see that we can do something without adding further negative energy to the mix, but there is already a lot of negativity being spread around the topic to the point of having a lot of people fearing anything that has the label "reptilian". Often times people do not even know how many reptilian species exists and what the culture of each is about. That is something sad. It is the same as saying randomly that for example all South Americans are evil or that Chinese people are evil or that a whole nation is evil...etc.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Yeah, it is bad to be racist :) . Many humans would be unpleasantly surprised to learn that they were at a some point reptilian, but there is nothing wrong in that by default. It is a magnificent race / species with its set of drawbacks and assets with virtues like loyalty and dedication. Also, a soul would most likely act in a similar way no matter what race the body belongs to, more or less.

OP
K

KarlaSM

So true my bro, another thing that I have a hard time understanding is why we see animals as either inferior or better than us as human beings, so when we see that for example lions eat their babies or that birds kills their babies brutally or simply how any animal can kill with such brutality we say that it is normal and ok but in humans or other beings who cannot have a capacity to even feel a little guilt for what they do, or they do it out of a belief or out for other motivation it is seen as horrible. At least I am personally very sensitive to even the violence seen in nature, I just cannot see for example National Geographic shows in which cruel animal behavior is displayed, yet I am no one to judge that such levels of pain exist in nature.

We could think about the suffering of deer when they are killed by predator animals or the pain of a fish that is eaten by a bear. Even pain at that level is very horrible and we cannot send animals to jail for that. A lot of people love horror movies and do not cringe at all at seeing the cruelty displayed in them either.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Animals are like that because of the negative energies that are rooted into nature as well. According to what is channeled in the Return of Light, in realms without this darkness ("unfallen ones") predation would be rare, conducted with the free will of the eaten and not painful. Similarly, twin flames would not feel pain of separation.

OP
K

KarlaSM

Very true!!! And then this is a reason to celebrate that somehow we all know Earth and other realms are heading towards a better future, a higher path of non-violence. But we need patience in our hearts and souls so that the more we release ourselves from a fallen state, the rest can follow. :D <3

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
At the end of the day, I think it's important to remember that all of us have our "darker" thoughts and aspects. If one ascribes to the concept of reincarnation, I think it's safe to say also that all of us have probably done what we might consider to be horrible things in past lives or incarnations. We've probably all also paid for those choices (through karma) over many lifetimes as well.

BUT, in any case, those experiences, thoughts, and aspects have taught us many things--and they have made us the unique and beautifully complex beings we are today. If we can learn understanding, forgiveness, and acceptance of these "darker" sides of ourselves and appreciate them for what we've gained because of them, we can finally begin healing and becoming more whole.

I know it's exceedingly difficult to find peace and forgiveness for so many perceived horrors and traumas, but I'm learning that the only way to get past these is to move directly through them, accept them, and move forward without fear of repeating them...

OP
K

KarlaSM

Stargazer very well said...I guess that when it comes to these dark aspects, the best judge is just ourselves and no one else, and more than judges, it would be, as you said in your beautiful words, just bring them back to our hearts.

:) <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)