Exert from my book on twin flame journey (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Elisekaye

Just Arrived
Oct 28, 2018
Here is an extract from my book depicting my own twin flame journey. I haven’t seen my twin flame since this date but we do speak on the phone and message intermittently.

The nickname had for Liam amongst others was ‘Larry let down’. He was an unreliable pain in the arse.
But somehow I always him a second, third and fourth chance.
I joked that he had more lives than a cat with me and that i’d archived his number more times than I cared to think about. He always came back like a wart I’d got used to having around.
The truth was although he went missing sometimes for months. When he came back I’d have a spark of inspiration. I almost needed him to spur me on.

He was supportive and told me I could do anything. ‘You’re destined for great things Els’, he’d say. I believed him.

Yes, he was a player well more of an opportunist. A player would charm and gush he just smiled and glinted, as we weren’t having sex that wasn’t his motivation with me.

I wasn’t throwing myself at him like other women did. I’d tried that and it didn’t work. He was like an emotionless impermible block when it came to physical contact with me. Although when we did once have sex it was amazing, we had a great energy. Although looking back I think he took some warming up. Maybe he was shy? A player, shy?. It was just me, I was so repulsive that the thought of shagging me turned him away or maybe it was because I’d been banished to the friend zone now or was he scared of hurting the girlfriend?

I think I inspired him as much as he did me so emotional contact was wonderful.Lengthy chats for hours, reams of messages about weird and wacky ideas always left both of us buzzing and excited.

In the off chance he would visit, we would sit and chat for hours 3 or 4 hrs at a time.

‘Am I talking too much?, am I doing your head in?’, I’d say as he sat there with his eyes closed listening to me.

‘He’d open them up and shake his head, looking back deeply into my eyes and say no, not in the slightest’, with a satisfying sigh,smiling back at me like I was some exotic creature he’s just discovered.

He looked fascinated I mean genuinely fascinated like he’d never met anyone like me before. For him I was different, unique intriguing. He never said, he wouldn’t say for fear of me taking the piss. I just knew.. His body language and eyes said it all.

He moved in closer as if to kiss me and stopped himself but hugged me instead . ‘Right then beaut, I’ve got to go!’ I’ll be in trouble with the girlfriend if I’m late back. I don’t want to upset her’, he said.

‘Don’t want to upset her?’,I thought. ‘Well she wouldn’t be bloody too happy you sat at mine for 4hrs chatting and looking into my eyes, would she’, I thought but too scared to say for fear he wouldn’t come back.

‘oh and by the way, go to that audition, you’ll smash it!’, you’re bloody brilliant you know,he smiled at me and off he went. I didn’t know when I would see him again, I never knew.

I went to the audition and got a part and well and truly ‘smashed it’. Thanks once again Liam.

Reactions: Anaeika and June

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I've never bought into the twin flame concept. I really don't know why. Most stories I've heard relay a similar story to yours. Some with abuse. I don't want to take anything away from you. There's an interesting dynamic there and maybe in his eyes sex will ruin the relationship.
I've been in a relationship with my Lady for ten years now. We get along famously and the sex is amazing. Out side of that we will finish each others thoughts. Often times I will/or she will pick up the phone to call only to have it ring in our hands with each other on the line. We're sometimes considered a comedy team cracking up a room. Deep intimate discussions etc. Maybe I did find my twin. I dunno know

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
I've never bought into the twin flame concept. I really don't know why. Most stories I've heard relay a similar story to yours. Some with abuse. I don't want to take anything away from you. There's an interesting dynamic there and maybe in his eyes sex will ruin the relationship.
I've been in a relationship with my Lady for ten years now. We get along famously and the sex is amazing. Out side of that we will finish each others thoughts. Often times I will/or she will pick up the phone to call only to have it ring in our hands with each other on the line. We're sometimes considered a comedy team cracking up a room. Deep intimate discussions etc. Maybe I did find my twin. I dunno know
There appear to be different interpretations to what a twin flame means, and I’m quite ok with that. Recently that difference in opinion almost, or rather most probably led to the dissolution of a very beautiful relationship for me.
To me, a twin flame is another conscious “node” of my own overself, and the probability of meeting here in 3d is miniscule. It’s my belief that we don’t come here looking for our twin flame, what’s the point of that? The individual “nodes” of my overself each have their own exiting adventures to explore, and I can assure everyone, it will be a spectacular party once we reunite.

Imv, when we encounter someone that generally would be called a twin flame, it’s not a “node”of ones own overself, but someone we have been journeying with in companionship, for eons of time, through countless incarnations, that is why there is instant connection, a fore knowing what the other is going to do or say. It's a "node"from another overself, that we feel extreme pleasure travelling with, very simple.

The way Pucksterguy describes his relationship with his lady, points to that. PG, I suspect you two happy travellers have done so over many lifetimes. Could be wrong, just expressing my opinion here.

PG, you lucky bustich:)

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
You bring up a great point Gunther and it reminded me of a situation once. I was in a bar having a good time when I spied this woman. There was an instant connection. I was just looking at her wondering where/why do I know you. She soon noticed me and gave me a warm smile and a smirk then I left it at that. I surmised that I knew her from a past life and we had to go our own way in this one and I just left it at that and went on with my night and left her alone. Interesting how your comment brought up that memory. I think I was in my early 20's at that time.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Reactions: Anaeika
OP
Elisekaye

Elisekaye

Just Arrived
Oct 28, 2018
He is someone who just crops up in my life from time to time. We have never discussed the twin flame thing.
He always seems to be there when my life is in turmoil pushing me on to bigger things.

The last time he came over i ended up volunteering in an orphange in Nepal.

There’s no commitment but it’s not abusive either as no negativity occurs, just a shift in mindset.

Reactions: Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)