Excuses for the COVID Vaccine Genocide (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Next 6 months will be a doozy.

Many countries in Europe are hiding the same datasets as well. In US, doctors are sounding the alarm too.

China is seeing this, but the pseudo lockdowns are being used to scapegoat new variants instead of their useless native vaccines.

More from UK

Last edited:
  • I agree
Reactions: Linda

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Next 6 months will be a doozy.

Many countries in Europe are hiding the same datasets as well. In US, doctors are sounding the alarm too.

China is seeing this, but the pseudo lockdowns are being used to scapegoat new variants instead of their useless native vaccines.

More from UK
few days a go I saw a video of a statistitian from the university of louvain la neuve Belgium explain the numbers of Belgium. since beginning of june we also have our official institution put "niet aantoonbaar" = "not identifiable" to the effect of the covid vaccines to positive cases and hospitalisations.
the statistitian calculated it and they were stronly negative (up to 200 % more chance). every week more numbers showed "niet aantoonbaar".

the official reaction of sciensano (official institution) was asked and they wrote something back in the sense that this was the best way of displaying the figures....

the video is now removed from Youtube.

• Informative
Reactions: Linda

Hailstones Melt

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I prefer to believe it was the maddened flame-headed cannibalistic giants that traversed this planet that gave us that gene. Can Scottish scientists get a back door pass to the Smithsonian?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)