Excuses for the COVID Vaccine Genocide (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
In the 1980's I loved going daily and doing one hour of Dynamic Meditation (one of Osho's offerings). Just loved it. It is physical - active. I did hear of one person keeling over during one such meditation (not where I was) and dying of a heart attack. At least he died happy.

• Divine
Reactions: Moonseal

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Things I've read over the last months are mostly (too lazy to search links) these:

Excess Cannabis use especially among sports stars who then drop (dead or down). Well, they used Pot before their double/triple jabs and did not drop like flies didn't they.

A cardbord on a UK bus saying 'Beware, also kids can have strokes' (no ... they usually can't!).

The 'Nocebo' effect which is more or less a) psychosomatic or b) somatoform (neurotic) reactions to having to take the jab. In other words: people just imagine the 'damage' and then feel symptoms. Regardless of the fact that it also happened to believers who had no fear of the jab.

• Divine
Reactions: Snowmelt

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
  • Cool Post

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
A new one for me.
It is real, just not for the vaccines.

If you will it is the opposite of placebo, an 'imagined' or 'expected' damage causes the 'real' damage.

E.g. I remember I read about a Japanese study / experiment many years ago in a book. As usual with Placebo trials, here also they had a group of people divided 50/50 and used a specific plant that causes a rash applied to the arms of the 'real' (veritas) group. The 'nocebo' group also got brushed with a plant over their arms. The plant that looked exactly the same as the toxic one but wasn't toxic. The nocebo group was told it was the toxic plant, so they did not know it was another harmless one. Result: They had the same amount of rashes as the 'real' group.

The influenced mind can cause damage to the body as much as it can cause healing.

• I agree
Reactions: Bert

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium

If you will it is the opposite of placebo, an 'imagined' or 'expected' damage causes the 'real' damage.

E.g. I remember I read about a Japanese study / experiment many years ago in a book. As usual with Placebo trials, here also they had a group of people divided 50/50 and used a specific plant that causes a rash applied to the arms of the 'real' (veritas) group. The 'nocebo' group also got brushed with a plant over their arms. The plant that looked exactly the same as the toxic one but wasn't toxic. The nocebo group was told it was the toxic plant, so they did not know it was another harmless one. Result: They had the same amount of rashes as the 'real' group.

The influenced mind can cause damage to the body as much as it can cause healing.
put into covid context:
- media say that if you come into close contact with people you will get covid. believing this will make you more likely to get it.
- a test that is rubbish but says you will get sick can make you sick

my belief that the plandemic will be over once people just stop with testing themselves makes even more sense now.

the media has a very big impact. believing is seeing/experiencing something. selffulfilling prophecy.

Reactions: Gunther

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

Ha! I did this to myself yesterday. I was waiting around for my daughter & boyfriend to come back from a resort-style holiday for her birthday. The resort is situated in the city where they live so they didn't have to travel. I started fantasizing that would be the perfect place to pick up Omicron, and they would come home and breathe it over me. Result? I spent some hours feeling queasy and unwell BEFORE they arrived home. I pulled myself together. Hello! You Don't Have Omicron!
Then I felt better again.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
The 'Nocebo' effect

A new one for me.
It's just scientists making up a name for the fact that people without compromised immune systems are able to self heal. Nocebo and placebo, it works both ways.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Ha! I did this to myself yesterday. I was waiting around for my daughter & boyfriend to come back from a resort-style holiday for her birthday. The resort is situated in the city where they live so they didn't have to travel. I started fantasizing that would be the perfect place to pick up Omicron, and they would come home and breathe it over me. Result? I spent some hours feeling queasy and unwell BEFORE they arrived home. I pulled myself together. Hello! You Don't Have Omicron!
Then I felt better again.
I had omicron over Christmas and Boxing Day, it's very mild. Just had another variant in the last week, not quite so mild, but still able to be outside doing some midwinter gardening. Main problem afterwards is the amount of crap that the immune system dumps into your physical and etheric bodies, it causes a mild chronic fatigue syndrome (long covid), although mine is clearing fairly quickly.

I go supermarket shopping twice a week (and have done through the last two years), and up until Christmas have only had to deal with spike proteins shedded from the vaxxed.

Anyway, Boris says that all legal restrictions on the pandemic will be lifted in England at the end of February.

As for Partygate, well that's because he does not do what he is told to, and tptw don't like it, hence the media scrummage.

• Informative

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Anyway, Boris says that all legal restrictions on the pandemic will be lifted in England at the end of February.
US Fauci now also seems to do this. Have 'they' (the Cabal) given up? Wonder what they plan next. Maybe rather try starting WW3 over Ukraine?

Also Sweden, Poland etc. declare 'pandemic over'. In my country I saw at least some restrictions loosened again. Gives me all a little hope now.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
US Fauci now also seems to do this. Have 'they' (the Cabal) given up? Wonder what they plan next. Maybe rather try starting WW3 over Ukraine?

Also Sweden, Poland etc. declare 'pandemic over'. In my country I saw at least some restrictions loosened again. Gives me all a little hope now.
I'm at the far end of the world. My state (not my country) is tightening up.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This is stab-in-the-dark science.
If that is so, then the 29 US states that don't recognize daylight savings time must have lower incidences of heart attacks and strokes. That is how science works, right?

Edit - 29 states introduced legislation to stay on DST year round, but only two states are not - Arizona and Hawaii. So most states still are doing the switch.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: June

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
If that is so, then the 29 US states that don't recognize daylight savings time must have lower incidences of heart attacks and strokes. That is how science works, right?

Edit - 29 states introduced legislation to stay on DST year round, but only two states are not - Arizona and Hawaii. So most states still are doing the switch.
My large state of Western Australia is one that does not roll our clocks forward or back. Our state likes the sun to come along when it's good and ready.

Reactions: Laron and Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
From the article -

'So, knowledge of the reactions that determine atmospheric chemistry is important if we are to be able to predict how our actions will affect the atmosphere in the future.'
Prof Kjærgaard added: 'These compounds have always been around – we just didn't know about them.
'But the fact that we now have evidence that the compounds are formed and live for a certain amount of time means that it is possible to study their effect more targeted and respond if they turn out to be dangerous.'

Apparently the compounds have been around, but we did not notice them before. However, kudos to the woke group for finding something else on which to blame the vax side effects.

The first thing I thought of was if these volatile components might be part of a big flash - hmmm.....

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Here's one. If someone can find a native Australian article on this, assuming its not censored, please do.

Basically, if you had one dose, you are still OK. You can still recover your immune system if you take care of yourself.

Once you have your 2nd dose (booster) and 3rd (2nd booster), your immune system drops to less than 25%.
By definition you have AIDS. Not HIV-AIDS, but AIDS syndrome.

Keep in mind the above assumes you are a 80%-100% fully healthy person. If you are already immune-compromised or have all kinds of health issues, like severe heart disease/blood pressure/sugar
imbalances, these numbers drop even worse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)