• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Another wonderful source of information I've been following for several years is Suzy Beiler. She provides fairly regular channelings and thought-provoking videos online--and much of her material has really resonated with me. I was really struck with her most recent video, in which she discusses the possibility of our moving beyond many of the spiritual tools we've become so used to. That is to say, instead of relying upon certain familiar tools (such as crystals, chakras, visualization, and substances such as Ayahuasca and essential oils, etc.) she suggests we start to consider actually embodying these tools and practices into our very Being instead. While this may certainly be a challenging process, it means that it may be possible to let go of any need for these tools.

The value of this idea is incredible, once we begin to fully grasp it. If this embodiment is indeed possible (and I believe it is), this means we can gradually step into our full power as Creators.

Once this happens, we will no longer need these tools because we will become them! We will become the catalysts for change, healing, and transformation simply by being.

I've done a lot of thinking about this concept since I was introduced to it in Kryon's material several years ago--and I've been consciously working on the process myself. In that video, he suggested that we let go of our crystals and other spiritual tools. He suggested that we no longer need to "imagine" or "visualize" a golden-white light of protection when meditating or at other times. He teaches that, once we embrace the idea, we discover that we ARE the Light. When we walk into a room, the Dark will simply flee from our presence! I had a profound series of synchronicities that occurred when I lost my own treasured crystal the same exact week of Kryon's video. When he said that we might experience the sudden "loss" of some of these tools (and he used the example of a crystal), my ears definitely perked up!

Like Suzy, I've nowhere near mastered it, but I feel strongly (as Suzy does) that our embodiment of the power of these tools is a possible "next step" for many who have embarked upon their own spiritual path. I can only imagine the changes that will be possible once those who resonate with this idea begin to move forward, fully accepting and integrating their much higher spiritual power. I guess it would be a bit like Harry Potter suddenly discovering that he doesn't even need his wand--the power is really inside him!

Anyway, I do hope you will enjoy Suzy's comments (with discernment, as always):

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Yes, very interesting and the truth I feel. Using the same analogy SG, Harry Potter without a wand (that is used to focus and direct the magic to an intended target) would be like "The Force" of the Jedi Knights from the Star Wars movies that it is sent by them using their hands or even just the intention of their minds. They become "The Force."

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
would be like "The Force" of the Jedi Knights from the Star Wars movies that it is sent by them using their hands or even just the intention of their minds. They become "The Force."
Oh, I just realized why, when responding to your post in 'Vera Ingeborg: The Spiritual Awakening of a Nation' I must have picked out the Chirrut character from Rogue One, from a host of available characters portraying that archetype:cool:

The brain can be a funny thing and the universe loves a joke!:p

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I think she is referring to props. No matter how angelic and delightful, once the lesson is fully learned and integrated, the prop simply has no use anymore. Everything is a flow, a moveable feast, and it points to the genuine nature of her own soul's journey that she does not remain stuck in comfortable zones, even though she experienced a positive boost from them at some point along the way.

You can tell from the light in her smile that the light is genuine, expansive and available. These are the kinds of beings we are spiritually holding hands with, as we move upward.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Lila, expanding even more the thought of becoming something like "The Force," we could even become something even larger, like lets say, "The Event." Therefore, not being just passive elements waiting for it, but actually active elements and transmuting ourselves to become "something" higher than just 3d incarnated souls (the Chirrut character), that would be something. If just one individual accomplishes such feat, perhaps a cascade effect may be produced (that person helping/activating others than in turn activate more, and so on) until the entire planet vibrates in a different modality -crystalline. Fantasy? Perhaps... but then, why not?

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Then may I suggest slowing your own personal routines down, such as simplifying. The Chirrut character reminds us that there are seemingly long phases of non-action (where he made a continuous conscious effort to remember his true being) followed by an extremely fast, short phase of action. If, within the long phase, every movement, stimulus, thought is slowed down so that they can be consciously received, there will be a chance of better absorption when the fast phase activates.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Oh, boy! You just reminded me of the professional field I worked at before HM. There was much study, thinking, analyzing, collecting data/opinions, etc. just sitting in my office, and then a flurry of action and "poof" a new building, or new offices, new furniture, etc. Bottom line, a new reality.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Wow, loooooove the lines of thought above. Would love to join you in creating a new reality together!
After a suitably long pause for gathering up our efforts (is 26K years enough?) we could collaborate our efforts into one big waaaaave.

I'm in:-))

Here is one attempt to add a piece of reality to our big wave:
In a recent dream I ended up propelling a spaceship of folks out of a desperate situation when cornered. How? I didn't know. With mind controls, evidently. Oops! Big beginner's mistake though, only part of the ship came (desperate again as air was pouring out into space!). Attempted to bring the missing piece to us (no good; poor fit of the pieces together + lack of air which had already poured out). Really desperate again. Attempted to go back, pick up the missing piece and then jump out again. (Lots of confusion at that location, so our pursuers were too busy being surprised to really react. Phew!) This time jumped to an intended location. It worked. Oh joy!
Mental note for next time jumping ships: Take all the pieces:)

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I guess it would be a bit like Harry Potter suddenly discovering that he doesn't even need his wand--the power is really inside him!
That's the same as with Dorothy and her ruby slippers. They were just a tool. At the end of the day she found out she already had the power within her.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I really love this thread.

I think it really intensifies the idea that no matter who you are, where you're from, what you have, whatever, you are fully capable of getting through anything with your own power.
Tools may help. They may make things easier, but the elbow grease of faith and really working in yourself can surpass any if those tools.

I resonate with this deeply. This whole idea gave me the gumption to get through some really difficult times in my life.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm seeing my experience with the shape-shifter dog in a new light.

Several years ago, I used stones to create a protective grid around our property. After the experience with that dog, I noticed my big hunk of Mexican lava glass was missing from the front flower bed. It was the size of a cantaloupe, so it is not as if it got lost.

So, I was able to handle a dicey situation without my tool. I've felt more at ease and confident since then.

S

summerflight333

its an interesting idea some one else might know some thing you don't
seems much of this is just exchange of concepts you can just except and be part of
and than they are your truth
seems much language bound knowledge works this way , is shared and taken up on your self
and become your truth , you share the concept , are part of the sharing , feel that energy that is shared
the more that share them the stronger it feels
does that make it a truth ? no just a way you can share things with others , could be anything really
as long as there are sharers energizing the concepts the float 'out there ' an you can take upon your self to be part of

learning what this 'learning' is is also learning :)

texts parts are shared like this . visual parts can be shared like this to

text parts are attracted by he male language bound part of the soul

visual is female and often seems less attractive to share alone

but text and visual parts joint are shared a lot

they are the famous truths of the dualities so much is based on seen as truth

a shame really , just the foundation blocks of the 3D reality

that's all they are :) so much lies beyond all this as most here know

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Stargazer and June
Really great post! So glad we're sharing in this forum at this level.
Spirit originally taught me everything with no tools at all. My first healing clients in fact were on the other side of the world. Later Spirit introduced crystals and other things and with them the understanding that they were tools to augment frequency's - like tuning forks.
I can get a little crutchy sometimes thinking I need a certain tool or at least a blind fold or sleeping mask to cover my eyes to see better and Spirit quickly reminds me I can do everything without any tool at all. Its a good reminder for sure. We are the power that does the wonders - not the objects we hold.
The tool is just an amusement, and something to focus the mind on so it stays out of the way of the Higher Self and that which is being accomplished.

Last edited:

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Many things can be done with just a bit of training and practice. I had a friend in high school that said he had learned to take catnaps with his eyes open in the middle of classes. It was funny at a later date when a teacher asked him a question (had to raise his voice for my friend to react) and true enough, it was like he was indeed sleeping at the time. Fun memory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)