Info Everything you wanted to know but some group was afraid to tell you (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This is not a discussion thread, but rather a safe harbor for Laron and others to post links to articles or websites that FB deems too dangerous for our minds.

What you will see are posts with a brief intro followed by a link to another site. The author then will have a discussion on their FB page and link to the post here.

Again - NOT for Discussion - just a workaround for sharing information.

Last edited:

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Former Facebook fact checker reveals that social media is being used as a weapon to force compliance with global communism and medical Marxism

Facebook-Logo-Padlock-Lockdown.jpg

"A former Facebook Fact Checker came out and revealed how “fact checking” really works. The details were published on LinkedIn by Jean-Pierre “Raven” Gregoire. Facebook is rapidly censoring anyone who doesn’t go along with controlling guidelines. Facebook will only allow information on covid-19 if it supports the narrative of shut-down-mask-up-separate-isolate-and-vaccinate. Facebook’s belligerent censorship of health freedom advocates, conservatives and patriots is only the beginning. Facebook is being weaponized to manipulate users into intellectual submission — forcing acceptance of left-wing policies, medical Marxism and global communism via “The Great Reset.”

“I can’t say this on Facebook, but I feel it’s important to say. I was a Facebook Fact Checker. And your conspiracy theories about Facebook, are more true than you realize,” wrote Gregoire, who worked as a third-party contractor for Appen, a Facebook Fact Checking organization. The company is located in Canada and coordinates with a company in India to stifle the free speech of Americans."

Source and full article: https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-12-16-social-media-weapon-to-force-compliance-global-communism.html

Last edited:
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Summary of several sources about early treatment for the virus.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
A few days ago, this Irish reported made a video about their national health service stonewalling her questions about the virus. Specifically, where is their unadulterated sample of the virus. Today, I found this video in which she reveals the answer. Apparently, the first report garnered so much attention, the health service was no longer able to hide behind their doors.

Short answer - uh, no we have no sample. However, I do have a caveat. I'd like to read the original request and reply. I'm on the same side as the reporter; yet, I feel it is important to read the actual words because I've got a nagging feeling of duplicity on the part of the health service.

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Viking-blm-900.png

FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED: “Viking” who stormed the Capitol Building previously photographed at BLM rally wearing the same outfit
"The storming of the US Capitol Building today is now being pounced upon by the left-wing media to demonize Trump supporters as violent terrorists. Yet the same media outlets described Antifa / BLM violence as “mostly peaceful,” even when those left-wing actors were hurling Molotov cocktails and wielding blinding lasers against law enforcement. Update: We have now confirmed that the storming of the Capitol Building was initiated by left-wing provocateurs who met with Capitol Police yesterday and planned the event. A photo has emerged of the “Viking” individual who led the storming action today (shown on the right side of the photo below). This same person — wearing the same outfit and nearly identical face paint — was also reportedly spotted at a BLM rally earlier this year."
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-06-staged-viking-who-stormed-capitol-building-blm.html

dcb4ff55bf5d0c834be2450ef611d10780208acea9434be25099b9efe5b8ef96.jpg

Last edited:

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
California Halts COVID Vaccinations From Moderna Batch Linked To "Unusually High Number" Of Adverse Reactions
"As the suspected death toll attributed to COVID-19 vaccines rises around the world, with dozens already reported in the US and Norway, California health officials have asked health-care providers in the state to immediately stop administering a batch of Moderna COVID-19 jabs after an "unusually high number" of adverse reactions were linked to it, according to RT. On order of State epidemiologist Dr. Erica S. Pan and the California Department of Public Health, the vaccines should be shelved until a proper investigation can be conducted. "
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/california-halts-vaccinations-moderna-batch-linked-unusually-high-number-adverse-reactions

(Facebook threatens to limit my audience if I share that link above so I'm posting it here to link to on FB)

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
"Several prominent physicians, doctors, Sons of Liberty Media Health and Wellness expert Kate Shemirani, her colleague Dr. Kevin Corbett, and I have postulated that the current experimental mRNA injection for coronavirus, aka COVID-19, could alter one’s genetic code or DNA. Bill Gates stated it, which was included in my video “Human Genome 8 and mRNA Vaccine” on Brighteon.com. It is one reason the term “experimental human genome altering mRNA injection” has been used to describe the jab being foisted onto the mostly unsuspecting public. While many in the media, Dr. Anthony Fauci and his merry band of chronic liars, and “fact checkers” have declared this claim as false, a video of a TEDx Beacon Street talk by Tal Zaks, chief medical officer of Moderna, Inc., one pharmaceutical company manufacturer of the experimental mRNA technology injection, confirms mRNA injection for COVID-19 can change your genetic code or DNA. This TEDx Beacon Street talk occurred in 2017. H/T to YouTube channel Silview Media Backup Channel."
https://tinyurl.com/e6w2fhap

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
A recent Joe Rogan podcast with Dr. Richard Malone has gone viral. So much so, that a US Congressman from Texas had the podcast transcribed and entered into the Congressional Record. Now no one can say they do not know because it has been made VERY public. Malone is the one who developed the mNRA process, so he is uniquely capable of discussions on this topic.

Here is the PDF.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)