Ever Had a Psychic Reading? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I was just inspired by Vickie's QHHT thread in the "Past Life Regression and Hypnotherapy" board (thanks for the idea, Vickie) and thought I'd ask a similar question here.

Last year I had a reading with Lynn (at Focus Sessions). It was a fantastic experience. I emailed her to set up an appointment, paid her very reasonable rate via PayPal, and received an audio file of her reading by email. All in all, it was a very smooth and easy process. To satisfy the skeptic in me I even used a "blank" email address--one that has absolutely no connection to my online persona as "Stargazer" and used my real first name. There's no possible way I can see where she would be able to connect me with any of the materials I've posted online--nor is there any way I could see where she could find out much about me through the very limited information I gave her.

In this reading and in a supplemental one where I asked a couple of follow-up questions (at no additional charge, mind you), Lynn provided me with some very interesting information about a couple of past life experiences. She confirmed my suspicions that I had led a number of very spiritually-oriented lives, with one as a monk in a monastery (she saw me as a male wearing robes, meditating in an Eastern mountaintop retreat). Although I'm not Asian in this lifetime, it certainly explained the affinity for Chinese food I have (and had even at a very early age)! :D She provided me with a great deal of insight about why I'm so driven toward spiritual study in this life and really nailed some things I have felt about why I'm here and what I should be doing.

All in all, it was an incredible experience and I'd highly recommend it to anyone!

Just a suggestion, but I'd also recommend "shopping around" and going with a psychic with whom you feel some sort of positive energetic connection. I'd considered going to a couple of other folks who perform similar services (even some fairly well-known in "Woo" circles), but the subtle reservations I felt told me they weren't the right ones for me at the time.

So...what are your thoughts or experiences with a psychic/medium?

:cool:

Last edited:

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
I've had one psychic session. I'll post some more info later. The jest of it was. There was a psychic fair going on in the town over (basically multiple psychic people meeting up and offering their services). I treked over there with a friend. The person I was originally gonna book a reading turned out to be overbooked. So, the receptionist told me her husband had a reading from someone else there...

I booked a session with him, since I was already there. I too wanted to give him the bare information, so I wouldn't lead him on. He told me that I had multiple past lives as a healer and that in this life he saw in my future that I'll be a great healer and said not to let my ego get in the way because he saw people praising me. He went on to say that I should read more books and look up more people. He said there was an angel behind me which was a blue and white light which represented purity and clarity. That the angel was showing me a box of chocolates and that I should watch Forest Gump. Lol.

That's pretty much it. :p

C

Constantina

Not directly but indirectly I have come across many legit strong psychics whom however could not get a reading of me to their frustration. It's not because I wouldn't allow it, I was extremely curious, but something always blocked them.
The only timeI got some accuracy was when I was doing my Reiki training.
She picked up a few things I knew she couldn't know about and also got an insight of a past life, but she also had trouble tuning in. She would stare at me blankly and just couldn't pin point any legit info.
She's an insanely strong psychic too.
I really dont know why I have that effect on them. I really would love some insight, but its like I made a deal before I was born to prevent this from happening...

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Not directly but indirectly I have come across many legit strong psychics whom however could not get a reading of me to their frustration. It's not because I wouldn't allow it, I was extremely curious, but something always blocked them.
The only timeI got some accuracy was when I was doing my Reiki training.
She picked up a few things I knew she couldn't know about and also got an insight of a past life, but she also had trouble tuning in. She would stare at me blankly and just couldn't pin point any legit info.
She's an insanely strong psychic too.
I really dont know why I have that effect on them. I really would love some insight, but its like I made a deal before I was born to prevent this from happening...
That's what I use to think too. Lol maybe tho. Of course my belief would be that your higher self won't allow the information within you to come out until you are ready. The right time and place (lol when the stars align). Other people also effect the flow of information. If you trust them or/and if your spirit trusts them. I remember the guy I went to...

I knew that he wasn't the "crème de la crème," so I asked my higher self and guides to help him get information. After I got the appointment I had to wait like an hour or 30 minutes. So, I decided to meditate and still the waters so-to-speak so that it'll be easier on him. But, after he started, he began with tarot cards (I got something like swords 3 times I think the last one was the queen) and the first of the information that came up was kind of off. So, after about 10 minutes he told me about being a healer in my past life, which is something I could get behind by... :p

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
When I lived in Houston, Texas I went to a Buddhist Guru who was psychic. He did readings for free but everyone donated something. People came everyday and he would do thirty short readings per day. I don't know how he could do that many but he devoted his life to providing readings and the donations went to the building and maintaining of their temples.

He would shuffle normal playing cards and come out with a birth year which was always correct then he would begin going into dates where you shouldn't travel or should do certain things. Then he would allow you to ask questions. I went to him several times because there was something very special about him. When I left the reading I always felt so good however, nothing, and I mean nothing, was ever accurate and nothing he said would happen ever happened. LOL!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
...... I have come across many legit strong psychics whom however could not get a reading of me to their frustration. It's not because I wouldn't allow it, I was extremely curious, but something always blocked them..
I asked a teacher about just this issue and she told me that sometimes she is told that she cannot look in an area - that she cannot answer the client's question. She does not know why - just to leave it alone. You may be on to something about arranging limited access as part of this incarnation.

Lately, I've taken the attitude of that meme where the little girl is striding down the highway, teddy bear in hand - "Screw it - I'm going to Oz". So maybe just get on with the other interesting things in your life and revisit this question another time.

A

Anne

I've done a few over time. Some bang in and others not. The first one was early in my life during a traumatic experience and he helped me to cope at the time. Didn't even know him, he was my mum's friend and he came and sat beside me and said certain things and really helped me bridge the gap.

Almost as if an angel sat beside me that day to help me.

I kept doubting my abilities and I'd go to a few steady ones here and there and they really helped me through some times of doubt. Even had one offer to give me some of her clients and I backed away saying I wasn't ready. All I my mind at the end of the day.

K

KarlaSM

Many years ago I asked a few people to give readings to me and they were all very awfully inaccurate and misleading...so badly that in one case I was so young, 24 years old and a lady told me that a guy who was near was meant to be my partner. I felt something bad about him, but I trusted the reading...and it ended up being such a traumatic experience that the wounds lasted for years. Well, who knows...maybe even without the reading something else might have pushed me to pay attention to him, and fall in that situation, because before that reading I was actually avoiding him. :(

For many years then I decided to only trust in astrology, as outer source and my own inner guidance in meditation and through intuition, and even in some cases astrological interpretations can be inaccurate.

The problem with many readers is that they might have lots of energies attached to their auras and literally read those energies instead of reading what concerns the one who asks. Other times, it is the opposite situation: the one who asks for a reading carries so many entities or fragments of energy from other people that the reader taps into those pieces of information that do not belong at all to the one who asks. Typical example is that a reader can tell someone that he was King Arthur in a past life, and you have elsewhere other 10 men claiming that they are King Arthur.

Just to remember the readings that I was given I get goosebumps. lol

However, only recently, I asked Maryann (who is part of the staff in here) for one from the Pleiadian Renegades in relationship to a very difficult situation that I have been going through and still go through, because even though I avoid as much as possible outer sources of information of all kinds and follow purely my own guidance in meditation, this particular situation was something that I felt I really needed a really trustworthy source of information, like a second opinion.

To my surprise, I did not even ask something very specific that I already knew about the situation, somehow, but that I needed a new fresh perspective, and this reading included so many mind blowing details about such difficult situation...a situation that goes way beyond the scope of this lifetime and even of my journey on this planet. So, sometimes, when this Gordian knot still knocks on my door during difficult times, I go back to that particular reading to find comfort when I feel a bit stuck, even with all the pieces that each day I gather about the situation.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
@KarlaSM, in my class with Dolores Cannon she spoke about more than one person claiming to have been the same person in a past life. Dolores said that its called a soul imprint. She said many people are on the earth right now for the first time. Since they have no previous experience living as an earth human they would have a hard time so they are imprinted with past lives that they didn't live so that the subconscious would have some experience to draw from.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I've always wanted to have a psychic reading done, but never have, for whatever reason. Life, I guess. But when I was oh, 15 or 16, I came across a gypsy in Baltimore, while out with a friend. She looked at my hand, then said you will have a boy child, then you will lose a child either by death or stillbirth. More than 20 years later, that all came true.

Thanks, Karla <3

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I've always wanted to have a psychic reading done, but never have, for whatever reason. Life, I guess. But when I was oh, 15 or 16, I came across a gypsy in Baltimore, while out with a friend. She looked at my hand, then said you will have a boy child, then you will lose a child either by death or stillbirth. More than 20 years later, that all came true.

Thanks, Karla <3
I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Maryann. <3

K

KarlaSM

@Vickie that is interesting, what you mention about Dolores Cannon. I think she did a fantastic work that helped bring so much knowledge about past lives and lifetimes outside of Earth along with other topics. Personally I have not followed her work but I have read many comments and I know many of the things she brought were accurate. The part that you mention though, feels a little inconsistent in many ways, for many reasons.

Many of the people who have been given readings in which it is mentioned they are famous characters, are not new or without experience, on the contrary, they themselves had pieces of past lives they were trying to understand so they asked for some form of guidance but they received something misleading or they themselves were tapping into memories that simply did not belong to them. They have already reached a level of advancement in which they are now seeking to integrate their past lives.

Most people on this planet have reached this point of incarnating as an Earth human because they already carry much history in their DNA but many are simply not ready to remember their past because it is not in their highest interest, so they might look as new in many ways. Someone who is truly new on the planet would instead deal with very simple lifetimes related more to survival or just very simple lives where they would not even seek any form of guidance about their past lives and would likely not even be familiar with the concept of past lives. I am not aware how many sources bring a similar perspective to this one, but so far I know that some people do mention that here on Earth people who have an interest in past life recall already have had many experiences here on Earth and outside. :)

Reactions: Maryann
K

KarlaSM

You are welcome Maryann.

I wish for all the ones who receive one from you to fully understand the jewels in the words of the Renegades like how I love mine. :D <3

Additionally, my reading does not give any specifics about particular lifetimes, but instead, it gives a whole picture of decisions taken in a whole soul journey! Fantastic stuff.

Thanks, Karla <3

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
@Stargazer it's all good, in retrospect. It wasn't self-fulfilling, but it did help come to terms with things, somehow.

Regarding having a past life as a famous person, I did a reading once for someone who felt very close to being Mary Magdalene in a past life. Not everyone can be her, but many feel a strong connection. What came through is that she had spent more than one past life as a monastic, sacrificing everything to feel what it was to be her. It was that epiphany that she had reached in a past life that she carried with her, an identification with MM so strong that it altered her forever. She wasn't her, but she identified with the essence of her to the core. Perhaps it is like that with many other connections with well-known figures.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
@Vickie that is interesting, what you mention about Dolores Cannon. I think she did a fantastic work that helped bring so much knowledge about past lives and lifetimes outside of Earth along with other topics. Personally I have not followed her work but I have read many comments and I know many of the things she brought were accurate. The part that you mention though, feels a little inconsistent in many ways, for many reasons.

Many of the people who have been given readings in which it is mentioned they are famous characters, are not new or without experience, on the contrary, they themselves had pieces of past lives they were trying to understand so they asked for some form of guidance but they received something misleading or they themselves were tapping into memories that simply did not belong to them. They have already reached a level of advancement in which they are now seeking to integrate their past lives.

Most people on this planet have reached this point of incarnating as an Earth human because they already carry much history in their DNA but many are simply not ready to remember their past because it is not in their highest interest, so they might look as new in many ways. Someone who is truly new on the planet would instead deal with very simple lifetimes related more to survival or just very simple lives where they would not even seek any form of guidance about their past lives and would likely not even be familiar with the concept of past lives. I am not aware how many sources bring a similar perspective to this one, but so far I know that some people do mention that here on Earth people who have an interest in past life recall already have had many experiences here on Earth and outside. :)
The concept of a "soul imprint" is a little hard to explain. As I understand it, it's a bit like this.

A soul wants to experience certain things and learn certain lessons, so it tries to set the stage for maximum success at achieving these goals. Much like a producer who is producing a play (a life on earth), the soul picks the actors (parents), the sets (culture and birthplace), the music, and the costumes (soul imprints) as best it can for its upcoming production. Then, a portion of the soul incarnates and joins the play as one of the actors.

Prior to setting foot on the stage however, the soul aspect that's incarnating must adorn itself in certain clothing and make-up so that it fits in with the other actors. Soul imprints are sort of like the costume and make-up in this example. They give the incarnated soul certain qualities and characteristics that will help it be a success during its life. When a QHHT practitioner identifies certain "past life" characteristics, they're simply glimpsing parts of the costume that the person's soul has put on for the play.

I hope that makes sense. Vickie, did I explain it OK or did I make things worse?

K

KarlaSM

Yes!! That is one such an objective, honest and insightful explanation as to why many feel like they are certain archetypal famous persons. This one is something that some time ago a friend and me were discussing, how there have been certain avatars on Earth, and that they became like templates for others to follow their example somehow.

Another reason why I feel your readings are very accurate. :)

@Stargazer it's all good, in retrospect. It wasn't self-fulfilling, but it did help come to terms with things, somehow.

Regarding having a past life as a famous person, I did a reading once for someone who felt very close to being Mary Magdalene in a past life. Not everyone can be her, but many feel a strong connection. What came through is that she had spent more than one past life as a monastic, sacrificing everything to feel what it was to be her. It was that epiphany that she had reached in a past life that she carried with her, an identification with MM so strong that it altered her forever. She wasn't her, but she identified with the essence of her to the core. Perhaps it is like that with many other connections with well-known figures.

K

KarlaSM

That is a very beautiful analogy, and it can be complemented with what @Maryann just said about many souls following the kind of costume and makeup that some other souls with certain experiences or archetypes have offered so far. :) <3

The concept of a "soul imprint" is a little hard to explain. As I understand it, it's a bit like this.

A soul wants to experience certain things and learn certain lessons, so it tries to set the stage for maximum success at achieving these goals. Much like a producer who is producing a play (a life on earth), the soul picks the actors (parents), the sets (culture and birthplace), the music, and the costumes (soul imprints) as best it can for its upcoming production. Then, a portion of the soul incarnates and joins the play as one of the actors.

Prior to setting foot on the stage however, the soul aspect that's incarnating must adorn itself in certain clothing and make-up so that it fits in with the other actors. Soul imprints are sort of like the costume and make-up in this example. They give the incarnated soul certain qualities and characteristics that will help it be a success during its life. When a QHHT practitioner identifies certain "past life" characteristics, they're simply glimpsing parts of the costume that the person's soul has put on for the play.

I hope that makes sense. Vickie, did I explain it OK or did I make things worse?

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
That is a very beautiful analogy, and it can be complemented with what @Maryann just said about many souls following the kind of costume and makeup that some other souls with certain experiences or archetypes have offered so far. :) <3
One of my favorite things about Dolores' work is a similar analogy where she also refers to life as a play. She says that when our bodies die and our consciousness returns to the other side, everyone celebrates. All are friends. Even those who are the most hated enemies while they were on Earth shake hands and congratulate one another on a role well played! :)

K

KarlaSM

LOL!! Soooo true!!!!

Very recently I was complaining in my head that the Universe is scary because cycles of darkness last for around 23000 years while cycles of light only last 2000 years, at least the part about the solar system going into the Photon belt for such short amount of time before it falls into oblivion again. So it is not fair.

Then a guide said:

Oh no worries, all that darkness is very well compensated with the time we all spend in the higher realms after we leave our physical bodies. We are all very happy celebrating and showering in the love for each other. :p <3

One of my favorite things about Dolores' work is a similar analogy where she also refers to life as a play. She says that when our bodies die and our consciousness returns to the other side, everyone celebrates. All are friends. Even those who are the most hated enemies while they were on Earth shake hands and congratulate one another on a role well played! :)

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA

Stargazer, you explained it much better than I could have. That's exactly what I would have said if I had your gift for words. I completely agree with you. Thank you!

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Someone who is truly new on the planet would instead deal with very simple lifetimes related more to survival or just very simple lives where they would not even seek any form of guidance about their past lives and would likely not even be familiar with the concept of past lives.
I believe there are many people that incarnated here on earth for the very first time so that they could experience or help in the transition taking place on earth. They are volunteers. Because they are new on this planet doesn't mean they have no past lives or simple ones about survival. They likely are very mature souls that have had many lives on other planets or as energy and that's why they were allowed here at this time. However, they need to be able to draw from some earth experience so they have imprints of past lives placed into their subconscious.

K

KarlaSM

I understand what you say Vickie. Personally that kind of view does not feel right for my heart. Mostly because of what I have seen for years and how I felt misguided by so much of the information being given by others a long time ago. In this case I am not saying this is wrong and so many people have done a wonderful work. As I said, I respect the work of Dolores Cannon and many others but those kinds of things do not feel right for me when I have witnessed so many people asking for help to know who they truly are, and being told that they are someone or something that they are not, and believing it blindly for a long time. It has disconnected them further from their heart and from their current personality.

I just cannot see how placing energies of others or memories of others can help someone who wants to tap into their full potential and feel who they truly are as souls. Many need so much help in relationship to feeling that they have a place here and that they can be accepted for who they are, instead of being confused even further, telling them they are someone who they are not.

I have witnessed too much disaster so I always encourage people to do soul retrieval, by removing from them what does not belong to them, to send it back to their rightful owners and to bring forth their true essence. To be authentically who they are. To feel who they are. All of this independently of being here for the first time or not, but to find who they truly are instead of being further confused. Up to this day I see in networks a lot of people having false identities and saying that because they are such people they cannot fit or be understood or feel their hearts and feel that they can connect to others. You see over time they are not solving many of the issues they face because of lack of guidance to solve what is blocking them at a deep level.

The biggest eye opener for me to understand so many core issues that we currently face was a book on psychotherapy that does not include any of the starseed topics that we mention, no spirituality at all but pure raw counseling for people who come from such painful experiences that they no longer know who they are or how to fit in this world. Only by following that kind of guidance they can finally reconnect to Source, to their hearts and this world, without having to follow any of these things. It has its own limitations of course but it felt personally much better than much of what is being said in starseed literature.

I mention all this precisely because a long time ago I was misguided to believe some things that I was not, it was not that bad but none of those things helped me at all. I was never told I was famous or something of such but still, I was given in readings misinfo about personalities that I did not have and were just coming from energies of other people that I was carrying in my aura. What I needed was a very different form of guidance.

I do find much more consistent the type of answer that Maryann has given, that many simply choose to follow a similar path that was originally taken by another soul and that perhaps they even met those souls in person and so what they see somehow in memories is those people who they met, and how over time they have followed that kind of path, but not that they were those people.

One of the things that Maryann shared in that particular reading is that the mind tries to fill in gaps, when pieces of information is absent. There is speculation and from there, many distortions about who we are can arise. This is even a phenomenon studied in psychology and it has a name but I cannot remember it. I had thought about this myself, some time ago, that it requires responsibility to tap into memories without starting to fill in gaps like that.

I know that somehow people end up going in the directions that fits their soul purpose the best way possible, but I feel that there are still great lessons in discernment to learn about and so much to understand. Sometimes we must go a little deeper than what we are being told, because there is always much more to discover and there is nothing better than to find out for ourselves so much within our own hearts and higher minds. <3

I believe there are many people that incarnated here on earth for the very first time so that they could experience or help in the transition taking place on earth. They are volunteers. Because they are new on this planet doesn't mean they have no past lives or simple ones about survival. They likely are very mature souls that have had many lives on other planets or as energy and that's why they were allowed here at this time. However, they need to be able to draw from some earth experience so they have imprints of past lives placed into their subconscious.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I understand what you say Vickie. Personally that kind of view does not feel right for my heart. Mostly because of what I have seen for years and how I felt misguided by so much of the information being given by others a long time ago. In this case I am not saying this is wrong and so many people have done a wonderful work. As I said, I respect the work of Dolores Cannon and many others but those kinds of things do not feel right for me when I have witnessed so many people asking for help to know who they truly are, and being told that they are someone or something that they are not, and believing it blindly for a long time. It has disconnected them further from their heart and from their current personality.

I know that somehow people end up going in the directions that fits their soul purpose the best way possible, but I feel that there are still great lessons in discernment to learn about and so much to understand. Sometimes we must go a little deeper than what we are being told, because there is always much more to discover and there is nothing better than to find out for ourselves so much within our own hearts and higher minds. <3
Karla, everything you've touched on is exactly why the density of this experience is so difficult to get through. Everything is designed in duality (male/female, light/dark, cold/hot, etc.) to confuse us and allow us to perceive separation. We're so immersed in it and all our physical senses that we lose sight of our truest selves--and our connection with Divinity.

Those who have chosen to play in the role of "The Dark" here have done a wonderful job of keeping us separated, controlled, and in almost complete ignorance of our connection with Source. That's why mainstream medicine, religion, government, and science have almost completely ignored the spiritual side of things. Those at the top of those hierarchal institutions aren't interested in healing, saving, or guiding us, nor are they interested in our discovering the truth--the fact is, the longer they can keep us from those things, the more money and power they can accumulate at our expense. I'm not saying there aren't caring, honest people in those fields, it's just that most of them are so entrenched in their own institutional doctrine that even they can't see through it.

Dolores herself has said many times that this was the biggest risk that "volunteers" and "starseeds" took in coming here to help. This 3D way of life is so difficult that not all of them were expected to remember who they were and what their mission was. You mention the cycles of light and darkness, and I agree. It doesn't seem fair! But again, that's the point. It's a very tough environment because it HAS to be...after all, how else can very wise souls, souls that have lived many, many lives, possibly have an experience of separation from Source? They have to forget. It has to be an extremely difficult environment or we would start remembering things too soon. And then all of this would have been a complete failure, from a soul-learning point of view. It would be like us having the "cheat codes" to life (that is, codes you can use to have super powers or cheat your way through).

At the end of the day, I believe that these energetic cycles are just a cosmic "fail-safe". A system to allow even the most heavily hypnotized souls to awaken to their true purpose and identity. We just happen to be at the point where a dark cycle is giving way to a light one--and some souls are still sound asleep. Some, like us are wide awake and ready to go even before the alarm goes off. Others might need a bucket of ice water to wake them--and perhaps there may even be others who need to sleep through this completely, simply because they aren't quite ready to venture from their comfortable, dark beds.

It's all good. It's all Source. And every soul ultimately chooses its own direction.

<3

K

KarlaSM

@Stargazer while I very much agree with so much what you say, there is this other point from the work of Dolores Cannon and many others that does not feel right for me. Again, not saying it is not true, but that for many did not apply well at all and that does not seem to have helped many to solve certain core wounds.

Of the years I spent interacting with people, many young ones who were very traumatized, seeking for help, including myself, were being given this idea that they were volunteers who had to help Earth in many ways, to be of service to others, and that they had a great mission. So then many start looking for information about other home worlds and that maybe they must have been famous because they are here to help Earth and to fight against evil.

What happened to me with all this is that I felt very bad all those years, not knowing why, I just felt none of this helped me. It all dragged me further into a spiral of feeling more alienated and more disconnected and even facing a bad disease. I needed only friends to talk to about just anything, of course spirituality was great and starseed knowledge as well...but I did not know at that time in which condition I was, and that what I needed was guidance about how to start healing my relationship to my biological family and another ancestral family. This was the case for thousands. So many left networks so disappointed or are still stuck in a loop, not knowing how to reconnect. When you are so broken in need of guidance, on how to reconnect to your heart and to feel how much love there is in Source, the least I feel you need to be told is that you need to be on a mission to help others, when what one needs is to be helped, and to be guided towards a direction in which one reconnects to one's own soul and heart, first by grounding oneself by healing traumas that start since childhood. These traumas prevent us greatly from reconnecting and expressing ourselves in such a way that we can truly enjoy life and do something truly positive in the future. It is very easy to blame the dark ones, the government for everything, when we are the ones to choose our path and so much of what we feel is wrong actually comes from the way each one of us have lived with our current families and does not involve at all dark ones. When one is broken without a firm basis in the family and in your near circles, then it is easier, much easier to fall prey of dark forces. One becomes heavily distracted with horror and what these people do.

Instead of saying that we volunteered to help, wouldn't it feel less burdening for a broken heart to tell her/him that he/her can feel safe in this place and that he/her has the right first to help himself or herself before even considering being a volunteer for some great mission?

What if we all have just come here not to volunteer for something but just to experience life as human beings in duality? And then to just transition to a better reality that is less dualistic, not by volunteering for such colossal task that happens naturally with the energies of Cosmos but by just being their true self?

I don't know, maybe I am inconsistent myself with many things, but so many things just cannot convince me anymore. I feel that things are much simpler than we are being told. There can be no transition if we continue living with traumas that for some reason we ourselves chose to experience and that we need to face, instead of seeing outer forces as the ones who caused such traumas when our disconnection might come from somewhere else and what our soul might ask us is just to be ourselves and live life and not feel that we are forced to ascend the planet. I do not think that we can fight the decisions of thousands who are on a different path and who seem to not be interested in ascending the planet.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
@Stargazer while I very much agree with so much what you say, there is this other point from the work of Dolores Cannon and many others that does not feel right for me. Again, not saying it is not true, but that for many did not apply well at all and that does not seem to have helped many to solve certain core wounds.

What if we all have just come here not to volunteer for something but just to experience life as human beings in duality? And then to just transition to a better reality that is less dualistic, not by volunteering for such colossal task that happens naturally with the energies of Cosmos but by just being their true self?

I don't know, maybe I am inconsistent myself with many things, but so many things just cannot convince me anymore. I feel that things are much simpler than we are being told. I do not think that we can fight the decisions of thousands who are on a different path and who seem to not be interested in ascending the planet.
I feel you are absolutely correct, Karla. We ARE here helping, just by being our true selves. I believe Dolores has mentioned this as well--that we help bring about positive change simply by being the best and truest person we can be. I feel you are also very correct about knowing how to ground, etc. Those things are quite important from an energetic standpoint.

I also agree with the feeling that things are much simpler than we're being told. But I don't think it's a matter of fighting with or against anyone else...it's simply deciding for ourselves what we wish to experience and doing those things we feel guided to do. For me in recent years, it's been all about finding forgiveness, compassion, and love. It's also been about finding peace within myself and learning to let everything that doesn't resonate with me or serve me go.

Everyone's path is different and every path is honored.

Just be yourself, in the best way you can.

Source loves all, no matter what.

<3

K

KarlaSM

Beautiful conclusion Stargazer. It is those values what help us all along the way, it help us in our personal journey and that way it helps the ones around us. And it is precisely because of what you say that we should not think that we must fight for something or against something that we can think each day, somehow, that there is even a solution, simpler than we think, to the paradoxical experience of darkness, as expressed through the actions of people in power. The more people can make peace with their own experiences, their own lives, then that power shrinks more and more. The people who have power and use it for ill, represent the collective shadow, all the things that we repress and that needs to be shed a different light on, with those values that you mention in ourselves, then it is reflected back to them, more and more, each day that passes.

I do admire the work that Dolores Cannon did, because she is a pioneer in bringing to the awareness of people so much about our starseed past, our Cosmic origins and how through past life regression one can recall in many ways such experiences and what we carry in our DNA. I know that her work is very extensive and that she even describes races, which is all in itself a beautiful contribution.

She will be remembered by so many, for such a long time. <3 <3 <3

I admire in one way or the other the work that people do and the passion that they add to it.
I feel you are absolutely correct, Karla. We ARE here helping, just by being our true selves. I believe Dolores has mentioned this as well--that we help bring about positive change simply by being the best and truest person we can be. I feel you are also very correct about knowing how to ground, etc. Those things are quite important from an energetic standpoint.

I also agree with the feeling that things are much simpler than we're being told. But I don't think it's a matter of fighting with or against anyone else...it's simply deciding for ourselves what we wish to experience and doing those things we feel guided to do. For me in recent years, it's been all about finding forgiveness, compassion, and love. It's also been about finding peace within myself and learning to let everything that doesn't resonate with me or serve me go.

Everyone's path is different and every path is honored.

Just be yourself, in the best way you can.

Source loves all, no matter what.

<3

Sam Vause

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
So much goodness in here - my response to the OP's query is that I've periodically had "readings," but I can only recall one that was so completely accurate, so very right in the details I didn't share that I believe it to be quite genuine. And that reading (Lynn, Psychic Focus), continues to bear fruit as it helped me remove some physical challenges that have previously bothered me for almost two decades....
--sam

Last edited:

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
So much goodness in here - my response to the OP's query is that I've periodically had "readings," but I can only recall one that was so completely accurate, so very right in the details I didn't share that I believe it to be quite genuine. And that reading (Lynn, Psychic Focus), continues to bear fruit as it helped me remove some physical challenges that have previously bothered me for almost two decades....
--sam
Could you share it please,if you don't mind.
Thank you.

Reactions: Stargazer

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I think I know the feeling of pointing at somebody and saying to myself that I want to be like this person. But I think it is not healthy to concentrate on a single person so much. Have you had the experience of a guide saying that the want to step back into the shadows so as not to play the role of a personal Jesus as most religious people see it?

The readings by Maryann are amazing and I would like to speak about them on separate topic.

I see a bit of a contradiction here. It is all good and all Source and yet starseeds are here to help. I believe that the game of disconnecting people from Source is not good and it should be stopped. Actually, it is that mindset that may have helped the bad guys establish themselves here. Too little was done too late, because all is good. I understand that Source is lovingly blind but should we?

It seems by recovering we are also healing the whole system. There seem to be matrices of feelings, like the emotions a mother is having towards her child is not unique, many mothers feel exactly the same. One of the most absurd things about this example is that this feeling did not exist here before it was introduced by an ET and mother nature decided it was good to have it. Anyway, I guess right now I am working on my relationship with my ex wife, trying to get out of the polarity typical for this place.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I see a bit of a contradiction here. It is all good and all Source and yet starseeds are here to help. I believe that the game of disconnecting people from Source is not good and it should be stopped. Actually, it is that mindset that may have helped the bad guys establish themselves here. Too little was done too late, because all is good. I understand that Source is lovingly blind but should we?
I'm so glad to hear you're having so many "breakthroughs" and working on self-healing, my brother! :)

I've come to see things from the perspective that all IS as it is supposed to be...and that all things ARE "good" (in the most general sense of the word). For me, it all boils down to is this: each being may experience what he/she wishes to experience at a soul level. Some like to explore "The Dark" side (where there is perceived separation from Source). Others like to explore "The Light" (where there is unity with Source). In our "Earthly" or human experience, we get to experience BOTH. :)

At the end of the day, my belief is that everything is Source...and that each life or soul experience is just Source Consciousness expressing, creating, and experiencing all possible aspects of Itself. There truly is no separation--there's only our perception of it because we are on the other side of "The Veil".

I love and deeply resonate with the idea that this physical life we're experiencing is just a play--a temporary experience for our learning, growth, and fulfillment. Nothing is truly lost to the immortality of our soul essence or "Higher/Highest Self".

In my mind, that's the ultimate "Win-Win" situation!

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)