Ever Had a Psychic Reading? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
This reminds me of one of the books written by Maryann . It says that humans are all about connection to Source, while the (negative) reptilians are exploring disconnecting from it, and each faction is determined to have it their way. And, I understand that the negatives are bringing some sort of experience to Source, but I believe it all started as a flaw in the system and it was not provoked by Source itself.

I don't believe that we always get what we came here for. I've heard that here we get much more negative stuff than we would like to and that resonates very well within me. There are all sorts of tricks to keep people disconnected from their divinity and the fact that we don't usually remember why we are here makes it very easy.

It is really funny that 5d humans who have the understanding that all is love (and what does not seem like love is part of the illusion of disconnection) would still continue helping others connect. I don't see the mentality of "oh, it is all good, even being a slave and enduring all kinds of BS". Why? Because they are still human and their way to explore love is related to connecting to Source and helping others do it.

There are ways to explore the Dark side while still being helpful to the ones wanting to live in accordance to the principles of love and light. You can be a Light Warrior and cause pretty much the same amount of destruction and carnage, but in the name of freeing other or protecting them. What is the difference, some would say? Well, for those interested in the subject, I would recommend listening to the interviews of Tanaath of the Silver Legion available on YouTube. The short answer would be that they don't take prisoners (and therefore don't torture them or civilians). Also, there is free will regarding who would participate in which mission, unlike the pathetic system we see in our armies in which soldiers are supposed to blindly obey.

Another option would be to get involved in an outright Dark incarnation and actually do less damage than somebody else playing that role, but I wouldn't recommend that.

K

KarlaSM

I think that there is a relationship in what you say my bro and some information I was given some time ago which now I can provide by the means of a series of transmissions summarized in here:

https://bedtimestoriesofthedarkmatter.wordpress.com/2016/12/29/case-14-where-the-experiences-of-the-universe-fully-expected-by-source-and-all-individual-beings/

You could see it as a perspective on how things happened and happen and will happen to conciliate both points, the one about something apparently going wrong after an initial decision but also how in the end result we see the goodness of love because of the way we all manage to come out of the apparent flaws of the decisions and consequences. :)

Another thing I think is worth exploring more in depth is the kinds of Universal races that decided to experience non integrated light and non integrated darkness.

For example, many dragon, reptilian, bird and insectoid species chose the dark side while some human, feline and angelic species chose a light side but the specific humans who chose it were less evolved than what we are now becoming as Earth humans who carry the codes of such species. Even Pleiadians had their stages of non integrated light which was less evolved because they were prone to be abused in their lack of understanding on how to protect themselves better without becoming evil and how to understand those species that were dark through the means of compassion. That is then what makes us the potential Universal species to integrate the past lessons of non integrated light and non integrated darkness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)