Even the Weather Man Is Fake News | Hurricane Florence (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

The Twitter caption says it all but this guy is basically pretending to be pushing against powerful gusts of wind and two guys casually stroll by behind him like nothing is wrong.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
It is funny, but actually really disturbing that we cannot trust the news, even the weather. The small beach desert town I grew up in is another example. The thermostat was moved to the shade by the water, a much cooler spot than the surrounding town. This was chosen to make it seem cooler than it really is and thus draw in tourists. Tourists draw in more money.
What is the ulterior motive? Ratings equals money!

What happened to integrity?

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
What happened to integrity?
Agreed, definitely. During several points during California’s most recent drought, I felt intuitively that the “learned” weather experts were purposely focusing and manipulating the public consciousness to make things hotter and hotter. And, yes, I do believe our collectivllective thought energy does SIGNIFICANTLY affect weather. Just noting the weather anomalies cited in accounts by some like Dolores Cannon, Gregg Braden and others has proven it to me.

The good news is that I’ve also found my own positive thoughts and trust seem to have an affect in my own experience of it as well. With focused intention, I feel certain that I’ve been able to shift things in my own environment to much more comfortable conditions. I’m also certain that our “awakening” is what ended our drought.

For that matter, I have NO DOUBT that the Dark was pumping up Hurricane Florence with everything they could before it struck. Just consider the name which, as I understand, means “to blossom”! I think they intended it to be a HUGE distraction and collective “downer”...a natural (albeit manipulated) false flag. Many of us were intending for an optimal outcome however, and I feel sure that is what reduced it quickly from a category 4 to a one. Yes, the damage was still bad, but it wasn’t NEARLY as bad as it could have been and what they seemed to expect.

Just as Denise said, Deep State/Dark will do ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING to keep us from remembering our own power—including controlling our thoughts about the weather.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Anderson Cooper is famous for the same kind of weather reporting a few years ago.

weather reports.jpg

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Agreed, definitely. During several points during California’s most recent drought, I felt intuitively that the “learned” weather experts were purposely focusing and manipulating the public consciousness to make things hotter and hotter. And, yes, I do believe our collectivllective thought energy does SIGNIFICANTLY affect weather. Just noting the weather anomalies cited in accounts by some like Dolores Cannon, Gregg Braden and others has proven it to me.

The good news is that I’ve also found my own positive thoughts and trust seem to have an affect in my own experience of it as well. With focused intention, I feel certain that I’ve been able to shift things in my own environment to much more comfortable conditions. I’m also certain that our “awakening” is what ended our drought.

For that matter, I have NO DOUBT that the Dark was pumping up Hurricane Florence with everything they could before it struck. Just consider the name which, as I understand, means “to blossom”! I think they intended it to be a HUGE distraction and collective “downer”...a natural (albeit manipulated) false flag. Many of us were intending for an optimal outcome however, and I feel sure that is what reduced it quickly from a category 4 to a one. Yes, the damage was still bad, but it wasn’t NEARLY as bad as it could have been and what they seemed to expect.

Just as Denise said, Deep State/Dark will do ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING to keep us from remembering our own power—including controlling our thoughts about the weather.

thx you for that i haven t thought so far

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)