Even the shift is activ. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Re-Direct-90

Rambling Companion
May 3, 2019
Sometimes I had a shift, so I took up the lift. Even I find a new, that was ready just to knew. Even the shift was concidering to mine, I was feeling very fine.
Even I drop away from anxiety I used to feel my self so free. No matter where the time goes it is the shift, that shows. Where the travelling is goin, shows, where the wind will blowing. Even we were blown up alright, wé dont even need to fight. Even we shift it every day - theres something left to say. More freedom for evey body thing. I just some joy to bring. Even the shift took me like a crane - forgotten are all the pain. Never minded what to hide because i got new pride.

The emoitons were biting my head, so I had a heartache instead. When the shift is accumulating my self is stimulating. It always hurts very fast, because nothing needs at last.
Even the emotions of a bringing even wants to ringing. If your head already was blown up, the shift did a great job. And If youre living for tomorrow, there will be no better sorrow. If do turn this once upon a time. To be shifted is not really a crime.

Thanks.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This reads like poetry - very cool.

If do turn this once upon a time is a powerful image. I think of someone lifting up their head and choosing to move forward.

Reactions: Re-Direct-90

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)