ETs vs Astral Wildlife (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Rogue Watcher

Involved Wayfarer
Oct 6, 2016
So, from my own limited attempts of astral traveling and talking to people that have some experience, the astral plane seems to have its own forms of wild life - friendly and predatory. The predators have a stronger tendency to be more awake during the night. They present the same amount of danger that a normal wild animal would have. They also seem to have varying degrees of intelligence. Does anyone know of a bestiary of reported astral wild life?

Also...

How do the ETs (such as Dracos, Reptilians, and Greys) view and interact with the astral wildlife - if at all?

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
So, from my own limited attempts of astral traveling and talking to people that have some experience, the astral plane seems to have its own forms of wild life - friendly and predatory. The predators have a stronger tendency to be more awake during the night. They present the same amount of danger that a normal wild animal would have. They also seem to have varying degrees of intelligence. Does anyone know of a bestiary of reported astral wild life?

Also...

How do the ETs (such as Dracos, Reptilians, and Greys) view and interact with the astral wildlife - if at all?
The Astral plane is the nearest one from Earth. When you astral travel you project your astral body according to your thoughts. You can create monsters if you want to see them, they will come to you and hold you back from what you want to be and see. Fear send us back to our physical body. So no worries. we are always safe. If you are more and more conscious that no one can harm you on astral you will act to protect yourself. I always have been in different planes with my guides. Feeling safe is very important. Et's are not in the astral plane. But can operate from their own planet. Astral travelling is given to learn and to understand who we are. To know what happens when we die, as death is an out of body projection but this time the silver cord is broken. The astral plane is not very far from us it surrounds us, we live in it every day, but many people cannot see it. Let me explain this : every place in your house, every furniture, every thing you have has an astral figure which is different : if you have a red chair in your living room on astral you will see it but in another color according to many things and amongst all according to you. You can project what you want to see. And if you want the chair to be white on astral it will be white. But this is only depending on you. The objects loose their material aspect to be more etherical and what looks like a vacuum is different on astral, it takes shape. When I am laying in the sauna I always gaze at the air vent over my head. Is is rectangular with 4 little pieces of wooden cylindres : I always project myself there (It is a way to play with my astral body) and that air vent takes another shape, and the colors change: there are five cylinders and they are brown/dark not that natural wood color and in between I see only a yellow/orange space. The five cylinders on astral are the vacuum in the "real" air vent made of wood. The Astral plane gives shape to what is a vacuum in the 3D dimension. Hope this can help you. I live in between dimensions and learned much about it.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Henda, how fascinating to live between dimensions. I understand, rightly or wrongly, that we all astral travel while asleep but what frustrates me is I never remember, don't very often remember dreams. Only once did I find myself floating in my hallway just before I woke up and was relieved to know that I had left my body because frankly, you do wonder. I have asked my guides and such to help me remember, but the best I've remembered yet is meeting my higher self.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I obviously dont see them or I would know, but I certainly feel them. Having said I don't see them, I see ripples in things, sometimes, sometimes my large living room window is wavering as if the fabric is breaking down. What you experience must be wonderful, than!you for sharing<3

K

KarlaSM

I have draconian, dragon and hybrid reptilian aspects, meaning that in etheric/astral form I can do a conscious shape-shift into these forms without OBE or projection. Those are aspects from past lives in physical in other star systems. As for wild life, some odd animals that I have encountered are aspects of my cat, like for example a huge spider, a serpent, they all are also forms of previous incarnations that are stored in her DNA. So many of the animals that we see are actually aspects of animals and plants in physical form.

I also have some animal forms that come from primitive lifetimes here on Earth and other star systems.

There is a direct relationship between the physical and the astral layer and it is physical life what feeds the astral as the latter becomes like an echo where the etheric DNA information is stored.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)