ETs and soft disclosure (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The most researched topic on disclosure has to be about visitation from extra-terrestrials. I look both for patterns, as well as info in the more popular media. I'm interested in what might appeal to people around me because they are not going to watch Ancient Aliens or read from some of the sites that I do.

I was surprised to see that Josh Gates, who has a program on the Travel cable channel, (Expedition Unknown) start a series about ETs. He has been visiting and asking questions in more regular places, such as NASA. While we have our doubts about NASA, he did have a conversation with the astronauts on the space station about whether or not there could be life on other planets, to which they answered yes. He said later that he was instructed to be respectful in his interactions with them, so he did not ask if they had seen anything around the station.

He spent time in Chili, and I learned something new. There are so many UFO sightings in Chili that the government established a committee (CEFAA) to look into them, and they are sharing the info. This week he will be talking to the students from the Ariel School, as well as the officer who touched a UFO at the base in the UK.

So, now the incident at the Ariel School in Zimbabwe has popped up 3 times recently. I made a post about it here. Then Lynn at Psychic Focus was asked to do a reading on it, in which she understood it really happened. You can read more on her site http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com.au/2017/10/random-read-for-weekend.html
http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com.au/2017/10/random-read-for-weekend.html
The reason I ended up writing this thread is because of something I heard a couple of days ago. I was watching Neil deGrasse Tyson interview Jane Goodall and he took it in a strange direction. He suggested that if ETs arrived she would be a good person to meet them, and she agreed. Then he concluded the program saying that he believed ETs had been here but probably left because humans were such a mess. Prior to this program, he has said that ETs have not been here because it is impossible for anyone to travel the distances from other planets to Earth. I choked on my lunch because this was such an about face from a mainstream scientist.

I know these are baby steps, but they seem to be going along a more logical path. Neither the people speaking nor their content are woo-woo.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
We must admit first of all that the powers that be (or powers that were if you prefer) are not fools or stupid and as such being cornered by the will of the masses or an event they failed to control in regards to disclosure will allow some information to be released in a way in which they still can control the narrative for one, plus in addition appear blameless and avoid any serious backlash for withholding information (I'm sure too they have such contingency plans well developed and rehearsed way in advance). Therefore we must be very careful of what is disclosed because in reality it will be insignificant to the real amount of knowledge. Stopping the pressure for more disclosure once something is released would be a terrible strategic mistake. If they release the equivalent to one page of information rest assure they have the equivalent of a library that will be withheld -perhaps even more.

he has said that ETs have not been here because it is impossible for anyone to travel the distances from other planets to Earth.
Every time I hear that statement my blood gets boiling. Nobody has the intestinal fortitude or courage to say at that time that such an statement is so stupid because it only considers the basic knowledge currently in this planet and nobody knows what scientific knowledge may have been achieved somewhere else. We are not the center of the universe nor the epitome of knowledge.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I agree with what you've said, Carl. However, I was looking at this from the point of "not quite believers". What would it take to get people around me thinking and talking? So, in that light, I am pleased that this much has come out recently.

In terms of scripted disclosure, the segment where Josh Gates was talking to the astronauts was almost comical. I could feel his urge to ask them the big question and the heavy energy off-camera saying NO.

nobody knows what scientific knowledge may have been achieved somewhere else.
This stuff irritates me, too. Come on now, how many things have we figured out in the last 100 years that we did not know before. The arrogance is astounding.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I don't want to go off topic - but I feel it is on topic. The other night I was listening to the Richie Allen Show (radio) and he was summarizing the front page news of MSM (in Manchester, England). And apparently within a year or two, all GPs and medical practitioners will have to ask all their patients, by law, if they are straight, gay or transgender (this means, for everyone in the UK - watch this space for other like countries to follow suit). Anyhow, there was the predictable outrage from the gay movement leaders - as you would expect. They all assume this is an anti-gay move. However, because I am deeply embedded in all things woo, I could easily see that this will be a data-gathering exercise so that transhumanists can graph and raise statistics on the success of their secret de-gendering plot. They will gather the data, and they will use the data within the next 10-15 years for an assault on those who are openly heterosexual. The transhumanist agenda doesn't want people making babies, or gaining spiritual strength by divine connection, through merging, or anyone realising their greater potential through their sexuality. In fact, they want de-gendered nobodies being the majority, and many people transgendered, so that they can more easily bring artificial intelligence into the equation and into our bodies.

So I think it is imperative now that people learn the woo stories as soon as possible - know what is possible - so that we can defend our humanity from an in-house attack.

I was shocked to realise that all the gay leaders were not onto this line of thinking at all - they were all predictably saying that it was their right to be different, etc. Yes, of course, but we are all human and need to gel together under our different banners and celebrate our humanity. If the majority of people can do this with the knowledge that there are beneficial and not-nice ETs out there simultaneously, and the threat of an overwhelming assault by an externally-grown artificial intelligence, then we might be in with a chance to remain human.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It sounds like it might be time to start a business taking people on tours of ET landing spots and other related places.
Big business possibilities for someone out there!O.o:D

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Every time I hear that statement my blood gets boiling. Nobody has the intestinal fortitude or courage to say at that time that such an statement is so stupid because it only considers the basic knowledge currently in this planet and nobody knows what scientific knowledge may have been achieved somewhere else. We are not the center of the universe nor the epitome of knowledge.
It would be scary, I guess, to envision such a culture coming here:bagO.O:bag

Reactions: June and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)