Ethereum Cryptocurrency Remote Viewing Predictions — Farsight (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Courtney Brown from the Farsight Institute, an organization devoted to the study and research of remote viewing, just put out their first ETH / Ethereum cryptocurrency remote viewing predictions, however, you have to pay for it... but there is a trailer I will include below (US $89 to rent, $99 to buy).

Courtney wrote a passage in an email newsletter which I will include below, as well as the trailer of the forecast / main video, which is focused on the 15th of July to the 15th of October.

It’s a long time coming but for the first time I purchased some cryptocurrency for the purpose of investment recently so I’m keeping an eye on a few things in relation to crypto’s. I had to use Ethereum to buy into the cryptocurrency I decided to go with, so I know it well.

"Farsight just published a three-month forecast for the cryptocurrency ETHEREUM (ETH)! When interpreting our remote-viewing data to make an economic forecast, we have two categories of rules. The first category uses complexity measures to interpret target, and these were the measures we used in our previous Bitcoin and Litecoin forecasts. But in this edition for Ethereum, we use the second category of target evaluation rules, so this forecast contains information that will be new for everyone. Here we examine pricing trends, price volatility, and also the timing of the lows and highs. Remember, these economic forecasts are aimed at changing the world to be a better place using remote viewing. Nothing will do this better than a successful application aimed at predicting financial outcomes. Here is the link to Farsight's web site for this project.​
There are two audiences for our new cryptocurrency project. The first is investors who may want to know how remote viewing might be used to predict digital or financial elements. Those people may want to purchase the forecasts during the forecast period, which in this instance is from 15 July through 15 October 2018. But the general public will want to see how we do with this also. The general public should wait until the forecast period is over, and then we will publish the forecast plus an analysis of how well we did on YouTube where everyone can see the results for free. Thus, if you are not an investor, simply be patient and wait until the free results are published on YouTube.​
The Disclaimer: No one at Farsight is a licensed financial advisor. So anything that anyone at Farsight does that relates to using remote-viewing to predict financial or economic outcomes of any type, including the selling prices of cryptocurrencies, is done for entertainment and educational purposes only. Everyone doing investments are doing so at their own risk. These are experiments in remote viewing, and there are no guarantees being made, either explicit or implied. Nonetheless, these efforts are truly interesting on a grand scale, and we at Farsight believe that after we do this for a while, it will be hard for anyone to ignore the reality of remote viewing."​

To find out more information, including the link to where you can purchase it, head over to the Farsight page here: http://farsight.org/FarsightPress/Ethereum_Main_Page.html

Reactions: Moonseal

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
Did anyone watch this?
Yes. Then I went to his site and saw a similar report for Litecoin. There's a comment from someone that purchased it. I'm curious, but not $89 curious.

Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)